[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does weed really cause psychosis to some people? Wtf is that like.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0600.jpg (128KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0600.jpg
128KB, 600x353px
Does weed really cause psychosis to some people? Wtf is that like.
>>
I was dealing at one point and smoking maybe about an eighth a day, got to the point where I would have severe panic attacks and thought spirits were trying to communicate with me. One time I even thought I was seeing prophecies of my fathers death and began to cry and beg for the spirits to take me instead.

I stopped smoking for a while and now I'm fine in a general sense.
>>
>>37322314
>>37322314
my pet troll says it feels like he is satan the devil. he says the lord kicked him out of heaven and incarnated him into a physical body to suffer mental/emotional distress.
>>
>>37322314
Once every few days is fine, If you smoke too much, well, something is gonna happen.
>>
>>37322314
Norepinephrine levels are raised by cannabis and in people that already have high levels can cause mild to moderate psychosis.
Some people have a brain chemistry that disagrees with weed quite badly, even violently.
>>
I've never heard of that. Maybe if you smoke crazy amounts everyday or get some weird moldy weed.

It just made me feel cool feels
>>
If you have childhood trauma. Which you might not be aware of if you do have. Weed can fuck you up pretty bad. It doesn't have to be a beating. My parents split up when I was young. Don't remember what it felt like untill I smoked weed. Then I remembered how bad it really felt when it happened. It made me loose it. I can't tuch it again untill I've dealt with my past in some way.
>>
>weed makes me feel nothing
>got from legal dispensary
>everyone online incredulous saying i have brain problems

i-i guess
>>
>>37322954
Sometimes it takes smoking it more than once
I know I smoked at least 4 times before hitting a pipe once and getting blazed immediately

How did you do it? How much did you take?
>>
>>37322314
weed brings you face to face with your real self

if you hate yourself it's going to be a pretty miserable experience
>>
>>37322314
if you're predisposed to mental illnesses like me or you're emotionally distressed and on the breaking point of a break down then yeah I had both of these while I was smoking a fuck ton of weed
>Fiance cheats on me with best friend from highschool we had graduated already
>She took my dog,vinly, and clothes
>Had nothing was still fairly young was about 20
>Parent's couldn't have me over they were too poor to support me
>Grandma takes me in
>Was crying for weeks
>Eventually psychosis kicked in
>I started to not sleep
>Started engaging in risky behavior
>That's when the voices started kicking in
>Think I'm going crazy
>They're more like whispers than full on sentences or they're short phrases sometimes I can make them out sometimes I can't
>Think I'm seeing things in my peripheral vision or in the mirrors for split seconds
>Somehow feel dumber during this whole thing even when I'm not smoking probably from all the anxiety
>Voices start getting worse one night and it's now full on hallucinations
>Convinced I'm talking to my favorite artist who's dead
>Was a power pop legend
>Convinces me to buy a guitar
>I do the next day
>Buy a fender MIJ at a pawn shop
>Start playing it everyday for hours
>Psychosis starts to slowly go away
>Am now decent at guitar
>It's been a year and half later
It lasted for months and I was a fucking mess
>>
You only have a bad trip if you have a bad past. For instance, I remember being picked on in high school, even though I never thought it was that bad. I even hung out with people who talked down on me and thought it was cool. A year after graduating High school I remember smoking and getting real high and then I started thinking about how bad high school really was and how fake people were towards me, that bad trip I got many times through several months, eventually, to this point now I got over it. And I no longer have those bad trips, but I haven't smoked in like 3 months, I know if I smoked a blunt now I would probably think of some real deep shit about the past and feel down, even if it's not about high school, I have some bad memories in my subconscious. Weird how weed made me realize how truly bad those memories were though, didn't think a light drug like that could have that effect.
>>
>>37322314
I've had vivid hallucinations on weed that I couldn't differentiate from reality, like I thought something happened in an irl setting so it seemed real but it didn't really happen
>>
>>37323063
You don't get hallucinations on weed, let alone vivid hallucinations
>>
>>37323072

Some people do. Hell, some people hallucinate from caffeine.
>>
It sounds stoner-y and pretentious, but the strain changes things for me. Indica always made anxious, paranoid, and depressed when I smoked it. But switching too sativa made smoking much more enjoyable. Now I like to just eat food, play video games, and relax when smoking, and it's very nice every time.
>>
>>37323089
Doubling down eh? You don't get hallucinations on weed. End of fucking story.
>>
>>37322990
3 separate times, twice shared so i'm not sure how many hits, and once an entire bowl by myself.

i'm gonna try edibles and see if it works i guess
>>
>>37323100

Some people do. Just because you haven't experienced that doesn't mean no one else has.

You've probably never hallucinated from caffeine either. That doesn't mean no one ever does.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.