[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>successful academically, have job and car, don't do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1476366954634.jpg (232KB, 834x769px) Image search: [Google]
1476366954634.jpg
232KB, 834x769px
>successful academically, have job and car, don't do drugs or drink
>parents still aren't satisfied
>parents ask me why I don't go after women
>they don't understand that a man in my position statistically has an extremely low chance of obtaining a girlfriend or sex
>they don't understand that all women want Chads and Tyrones and I'm just an average white male
>have no way of explaining this to them so I just say I don't want to
>they think I'm gay or that something is wrong with me
If only they understood...
>>
Don't look for validation or approval. Took me a while to learn that not many people will motivate you or care what you have to say or are to concerned with themselves.
>>
File: file.jpg (35KB, 788x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
35KB, 788x800px
Average white male with a job and car is a dream guy for a lot of women.

Thing is anon, the women ain't that cute.
>>
Please send a link to your "statistics" that prove you can't get a girlfriend? Why not just try despite these fake "statistics"?
>>
>>37321211
Just think about it logically
There are 3.5 billion women on earth.
Take away all the women you will never meet due to your geographic limitations.
Then, take away all the women whom are already taken.
Take away the women whom are out of your age range such as children and grannies.
You now have a set number of women in your age range in your area whom are single.
The chances that you will interact with the percentage of women within this fixed number which find you attractive are tiny, as you are an average or below average male browsing r9k.
A high percentage of these women will likely be pursuing Chads and not even regard you as a man.
>>
>>37321395
Then how did your father meet your mother? How come all of your friends are married or have significant others? You're a fucking dumbass. All of that other shit doesn't matter besides:

>The chances that you will interact with the percentage of women within this fixed number which find you attractive are tiny, as you are an average or below average male browsing r9k.
>The chances YOU will
The determining factor is YOU. Nothing fucking says YOU won't. All you have to do is fucking "interact" with them. Dumbass. The only thing stopping you is you.
>>
>>37320979
Is this the best way to hold a .44
I was thinking straight up roof of mouth or behind ear
>>
>>37321395
Every use of whom in your post was wrong lol
>>
bump

nationwide is on your side
>>
>>37321709
Someone please answer this I'll post PayPal ID
>>
>>37322711
Turn the gun upside down to lower the chance that it goes through the back of your throat instead, usually a temple shot is just as effective though if you don't want to risk anything and is usually less nerve raking at your last moments as it can be hard to keep your mouth open.
>>
>>37322944
Behind the ear is usually your best bet here though, as it takes out more vital brain function and reduces the risk you will turn out a vegetable if you were to be revived
>>
>>37322963
Because you would be dead of course...
>>
File: Blausen_0114_BrainstemAnatomy.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Blausen_0114_BrainstemAnatomy.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>37321709
You want to hit the brain stem. By destroying that part, the brain shuts down instantly, before it can even process what just happened.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.