[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i prevent my daughter into growing into that cringey emo/scene

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 222x227px
i know this is the last place i should be asking for parenting advice but i really dont want this to happen to my daughter. She is currently 2 years old and this thought just came into my head. I fear this so much because these type of kids turn into ungrateful whores against their parents and from the emo phase, they're are reincarnated into an e girl or an internet thot. i swear to god if my kid asks me for a choker from hot topic.
>>
>>37320900
its a gamble anon, there's nothing you can do
>>
>>37320900
>emo existing in the year 2030
you dumb nigger, whatever your future whore becomes as a teen will make emos look downright wholesome.
>>
You have to kill her. It's the only way to prevent the curse.
>>
>>37320900
I'm not a parent. but since ur daughter is at a young age, try to teach her ideas and values that'll steer her away from becoming an emo/Internet thot. Also, show her these ideas/values through ur actions.
>>
Dunno, mate. Perhaps get her into different genres of music early on. Also throughout her formative years have her try different hobbies and interests. Gardening, sports, etc. Limited internet exposure also.
>>
>>37320900
>I fear this so much because these type of kids turn into ungrateful whores against their parents
no theyre not, the most civil and mentally capable girls ive ever met were goth types
>>
>>37320900
Try locking her in the basement until she is 30
>>
Im not trying to paying to pay for future therapy for non existant depression or i want attention syndrome.
>>
you can'r
you can try stopping her all you wan't but that will make it even worse
the only thing you can do is making sure that whatever she does she does it safely
>>
so i can lock her up in a basement or try to be a supportive passive aggresive parent.
>>
if i set my my standards low for my daughter i guess she will impress me then
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.