[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you fatbots tried fasting? i failed and eat out of anger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: a53.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
any of you fatbots tried fasting?
i failed and eat out of anger since thoughts of "why am i even doing this, for what purpos? i can be fat doesnt matter im a neet" came into my mind
>>
File: 1495944698696.png (467KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495944698696.png
467KB, 800x800px
Made it 6 days. Towards the end of day 5 I had this chest muscle pain and by mid day 6 it was really scaring me so I broke my fast. The first 3 days were hard, after that it was just boring, because I usually spend 3 hours a day eating and instead had to find other stuff to do. The hunger went away on day 4, but the desire to taste good food tormented me throughout. I'll give it another go soon.
>>
Muslim bot here. It's really not hard to do once your body adjusts after the first few days. Just make sure you're eating something substantial as your first meal and that should carry you through the day. That being said I don't think it's a good long term solution for weight loss.
>>
fasting is impossible for me
i try to eat less or replace unhealthy stuff with a healthier alternative instead. it's not easy though
>>
>>37320888
Work your way up to multiple day fasting by doing intermittent fasting at first. Start by skipping breakfast every day.
>>
went from 220 to 160 pretty easily just stop eating as much friends
>>
Dude don't fast to lose weight.
>>
>>37320888
>>37320987
Why is it that the only way you can think to lose weight is by not eating? Why is it all or nothing for you when the obvious option is to simply eat less over an extended period of time?
>>
>>37322461
nigger i dont have fuckin time to eat less for a year
>>
>>37322484
I'm not saying eat less for a year, I'm saying eat less for the rest or your life, dipshit. You're just going to get fat again.
>>
>>37320987
>>37320888
Eat healthy and eat less for the rest of your life or die early and live in misery. Fat people are scum.
>>
>>37322484
but think about all the time you save not eating
>>
Have you thought about trying this method?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NelIXCuuSZ0
>>
>>37320888
Wouldn't do any food all my weights alcohol and I'm not going to quit that anytime soon
>>
>>37320987
Mein Gott! It's Gunther Von Blob!
>>
>>37321811
Whyshouldn't I fast?
>>
>>37322900
Pean Jillette's weight loss was a mistake.

He used to be so vivacious. Now he looks shriveled up grandpa.
>>
I lost weight from fasting.

Being homeless and suicidal depressed help.
>>
>>37323396
Because your not capable of eating an appropriate amount as evidenced by the fact that your Ajay overweight.

If you can't eat normally in the first place, of COURSE your gonna cave and pig out of you try to fast.

I mean, did you even do the most obvious basic thing when getting, which is to set a realistic short finish time for your first attempt? Or did you instead have no end time in mind and so would quickly begin mentally trying yourself in knots at the futility of the infinite fast you had just begun?

Seriously asking this is the same as wondering why trying to run before learn to walk is a bad idea
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.