[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl reacted like this after she saw a pic of me for the first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (11KB, 223x187px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
11KB, 223x187px
A girl reacted like this after she saw a pic of me for the first time.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>37320566
She's grossed out that you cant even look decent for a picture you're sending to her.
>>
That's a neutral comment. Meaning she wont be punished for saying you're ugly and shes not gonna lie and call you good looking lol. When I have good looking guys, stranger or more, I LET THEM KNOW! idc I will tell them theyre hot.

sorry ur ug
>>
>>37320566
>oh shitttttt
Yeah, that's not a good sign.
>>
>>37320566
Did she continue talking to you? Please respond. This is important to decipher what she meant.
>>
>>37320566
If it was a picture of your cock, you're in. If not well... maybe not.
>>
you can tell who is attracted to who based solely on how many words they type

less words=ambivalent, don't care
more words= desperate for sex

you are clearly desperate.

Try only responding with one word answers from now on

Instead of saying "fuck I forgot to clean my room - blah blah blah other bullshit" just say "lol" or "w/e"
>>
>>37321321
Damn and all this time I thought everybody I used to talk to was just a retard who was incapable of forming sentences. Turns out they didn't want to give me the wrong impression sexually? Shit man NORMIEs are truly the strange ones.
>>
>>37320617
>>37320566
Am I the only one who hates sending pictures? I feel like pics are dishonest, you can change your appearance with angles, filters, etc

For me, it only counts what people see IRL
>>
>>37321364
>Turns out they didn't want to give me the wrong impression sexually?

Well at the very least it means they aren't that interested in talking to you romantically or otherwise.
>>
>>37321380
I'm more worried about my face becoming a meme on 4chan.
>>
>>37321442
If you're that worried then you should already know how ugly you are.
>>
>>37321321
Fuuuuuck me, that would make sense though wouldn't it?

How come the autism of this place always manages to pull out some excellent advice?
>>
>>37321321
Is this what normies actually fucking think?
>>
>>37321681
Kinda. The guy that lives next door is normie-to-the-max and he sends long texts with too much info to people he's only vaguely familiar with.
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (19KB, 250x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
19KB, 250x258px
>>37321380
>>37321442
Pictures are such bullshit, women have been ruined by the 10/10 guys pics they see.
They will rate a 8/10 guy if they saw in real life 2/10 by thier pic,
Same with the height.

Women have no fucking idea what 6 feet is, partly because everyone lies about thier height.
I have been straight told by women 'you aren't 5'8', you are taller than that'. Um no I'm actully five fucking eight, you just have no fucking clue about height.
You think you can put height on your profile and live?
>>
>>37320566
Show us the picture and we can let you know for sure.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.