[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got an email today that a rostie coworker "attempted suicide".

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1211.png (330KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1211.png
330KB, 750x1334px
I got an email today that a rostie coworker "attempted suicide". Just a reminder that their life is usually shit after 35.
>>
>>37319201
That's ten years more of happiness than a guy usually gets before he realizes he's fucked.
>>
>>37319201
Just a reminder that life is usually shit always
>>
File: smv-timeline1.jpg (75KB, 1000x208px) Image search: [Google]
smv-timeline1.jpg
75KB, 1000x208px
Thanks to the internet, a lot more men today are waking up to the marriage scam. Women approaching the wall are going to have an increasingly harder time to snag beta providers in the coming years, expect this problem to explode within the decade. Cat ownership will go through the roof, invest accordingly
>>
>>37319201
>Women get 24 years of extra happiness than me
>I'm suppose to fell bad for them
>>
>chad won't fuck me anymore
>

yes life must be severely depressing now
>>
>>37319390
>tfw I have a bunch of female cousins who were massive partying degenerates throughout their 20s
>are in their 30s now and are ballooning feminists raving about Trump and womens' rights

can't help but grin at it
>>
File: 1468431477509.jpg (32KB, 441x345px) Image search: [Google]
1468431477509.jpg
32KB, 441x345px
>>37319512
>control the flow and tide of public information through your monopoly on media
>con women into making themselves miserable
>misdirect their collective misery to divide and conquer, bringing about a set of circumstances that would be even more unfavorable for them and make the populace even more miserable
>repeat

The plan is so fucking genius, I fucking hate these roasties so much that I want to watch it all burn. But at the same time, if we're to accept that they're lesser than men, then it's still up to us to break this cycle.
>>
>>37319201
fake news. men have the highest suicide rates in every country around the world, usually around 2/3 of all suicides. now some fake news comes around and cries "poor women are unhappy because chad only likes young girls, we must help them buy making things even more unequal now"
>>
This just makes me sad.
I can't feel spite towards women, they're just a product of our culture.
This system we live in just makes everybody miserable.
Nobody's happy.
Anybody who says they are happy has confused happiness with hedonistic short term gratification.

Fucking Jews.
I hate them so fucking much.
>>
File: 1 in 4.jpg (66KB, 528x643px) Image search: [Google]
1 in 4.jpg
66KB, 528x643px
>>37319201
1 in 4 homeless are women!
That's 25%!!!!
Out of every 4 homeless, 1 of them matters D:
Don't you feel so bad for them :(((((
>>
>>37319796
so assuming you're saying the happiness we experience in our culture is hedonistic, is there a different kind of happiness we should seek?
>>
>I actually need skills and a personality now so depressing

Loving. Every. Laugh.
>>
>>37319952
The sad thing is some beta will still marry these post wall women.
>>
>>37319573
let's just watch them burn themselves to the ground
>>
File: smartblacks.png (148KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
smartblacks.png
148KB, 640x640px
>>37319876

What the fuck that picture is like a serious version of this /pol/ troll image.
>>
>be a girl
>at age 13 or so, grow tits
>every guy you know starts treating you nicely
>they give you gifts and take you out on dates
>you have your pick of them
>can fuck whoever you want
>constantly given compliments for ten to fifteen years
>then it all stops
>forever

not easy for them
>>
>>37320143
yeah, exactly, which really fucks everything up

women can't do anything without men but they can control you if you let them
>>
>>37320233
i for one am glad.

and it's very "give what you get." if a give is caring to guys and doesn't abuse them, 9 times out of 10 the guy will still love her and provide for her after she gets saggy and gross.

but if she takes advantage of them and is a bitch, then 9 times out of 10 no man would want to touch her.

lesson: be a good person (if you're female) and you'll survive the marriageless future.
>>
File: 1495157091149.jpg (384KB, 960x672px) Image search: [Google]
1495157091149.jpg
384KB, 960x672px
>>37319249
This, regardless of gender. Life is pretty shitty. Most anon's off themselves before 25-30.
>>
>>37320307
>most
very few actually my man. way less than the majority
>>
>>37319920
I wanna know the answer to this as well. What is happiness then?
>>
>>37319246
i like you, first round is on me
>>
>>37319390
how have i not seen this yet??
>>
>attempted suicide
>attempted

It's not that hard to kill yourself.
>>
File: 1492530583202.gif (455KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1492530583202.gif
455KB, 256x256px
>>37320307
Anyone else notice how early humans only lived until they were about 30? Could be connected.
>>
>>37320552
thats not true, plenty lived to old age, the life expectancy is skewed by young deaths
>>
>>37320543
Then why are you still alive?

I really hope you get punched in the face a few times.
>>
>>37319201
>article from three years ago
>meme illness
>doesn't mention suicide rates

keke
>>
>>37320543
That's why so many fail, they think it's easy. Always do the research before attempting
>>
>>37319201

Men commit suicide, women attempt it.

We use shotguns, hang ourselves, pretty much fool-proof methods that tend to be more violent and messy, yet effective.

Women actually die from suicide "attempts" far less than men. They pop pills, slit wrists, and there's usually a phone call involved.

It's more about guilt-tripping and attention whoring than actually wanting to die with them.
>>
Is it normal to be emailed if your coworker attempts suicide?
>>
>>37321601
Stab your self in the heart and fall unconscious in 3 seconds and die in less than a minute. Cut your carotid artery and fall unconscious in 6 seconds and die in less than a minute.
>>
>>37319201
Bump for the email anon
Block out return addresses and any important names if you're worried about getting v&
>>
>>37320233
Good. Have you ever talked to a self aware roastie? They're fucking glad that society is this way. They know that they can fuck around till they hit 30 and settle down with some cuck that actually expects them to have taken an unknown number of dick in their past because society says that shit is normal
>>
life sucks for everyone when you get older
Just don't get older
>>
File: SU8Snx8.jpg (968KB, 2786x3715px) Image search: [Google]
SU8Snx8.jpg
968KB, 2786x3715px
just because she's doing like shit doesn't mean you will suddenly blossom when you hit 35 if you have absolutely nothing going on for you now
feel free to gloat I guess
>>
>>37319201
The women who is now tired of sex gets no attention from guys. She find herself useless. Middle aged women are the least intresting people on earth. If they don't have a meaningful job.
>>
>>37319201
>Just a reminder that their life is usually shit after 35.

Just a reminder yours is shit now. Imagine what it'll be like then.
>>
>>37319201
i guess i'm bitter that she probably had it good for a while but it doesn't really matter. my life is still terrible.
>>
>>37319201
>I got an email today that a rostie coworker "attempted suicide"
>Companies email their workforce detailing other employees illnesses.

No you didn't faggot.
>>
>>37319201

Being this bad at stats or this wrapped up in wishful thinking.

By 35 they are USUALLY experiencing a lifestyle beyond your wildest dreams. Most of those who don't will still have a life immeasurably superior to yours. Pussy rules the world my good vegetable.
>>
>>37322819

Statistically, men's lives and looks get better with age. The inverse is true for the other half.
>>
chad here

I'm mgtow, and will continue to fuck women under 30 and the occasional milf.

As i get older I get richer and more powerful, and every year a new generation of women turn 18...

its fucking hilarious when over 25 year old women say something that suggests they are still interesting to men... or when I see 35+ women dressed up or "sexy"... then you see the short fat bald guy wearing a starwars t shirt , an edgy fedora tier hat on their arm.
>>
>>37319876

The best thing here is that it's not even a genuine number. 1 in 4 genuinely homeless, out on the street are NOT women. Something like 1 in 1000 homeless, on the street are women... but women have interests everywhere who would shape it into a women's issue by arguing that not having 'permanent' accommodation makes them homeless somehow. So they'll redirect funds form men who DESPERATELY need it, to women who don't really need it.
>>
>>37323837
i thought the point of being mgtow was not fucking women or being interested in them
>>
>>37323565

This. Keep in mind too that women have set up an elaborate system of backups now. The "wage gap" myth is all about ensuring that women who can't find a husband can happily marry a corporation or government, get excellent pay for the rest of their lives... at your expense. These women accumulate massive amounts of money by getting jobs while you're alone and depressed dealing with social anxiety because of the roastie culture they impose on you anywhere you go outside. Women under 30 significantly out-earn men under 30 and they accumulate this wealth, and they have all sorts of funds and programs backing them all the way even if they fail to save, somehow.

The only major shift is that the coming generation of women will have children and grandchildren who are increasingly red-pilled and realise what those older women have done, and ghost those older women.
>>
>>37323939
It's about not marrying them and making significant investment in them.
>>
>>37323837
>chad
>mgtow

pick one
>>
Why would you want your coworkers to know you are insane?
>>
>>37324340
because nobody ever lies on the internet
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.