[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acne thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 25

File: acne_2.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
acne_2.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
Who here /acne/

>22
>still get whiteheads often
>mostly left with scars
>confidence and self-esteem is well below zero

I'm eating a bit healthier and exercising maybe it'll get better soon

pic is not me
>>
>>37319031
Why am I so fascinated by pictures like this
Can't stop staring
>>
I'm on abboticin. It's a pill, erytromycin being the working ingredient. It works well as long as I remember to take it.
>>
Just wash your face brah xD
>>
Weird I only have one near my mouth. It's white-hot looking circle
>>
File: Cty4GwjWAAAaNNR.jpg (26KB, 397x273px) Image search: [Google]
Cty4GwjWAAAaNNR.jpg
26KB, 397x273px
Just take accutane my nigga, just be warned, your skin will get dry and you'll get eczema on your fucking dickhead, and you'll probably bleed whenever you wake up in the morning or jack off, it happened to me.
>>
>>37319031
How do people actually get to this point? Is it genetics? Some kind of skin disorder?

I'm 22 now and I've never had acne this bad in my life. A few pimples here and there, sure, even some blackheads. I feel like I've experienced the worst that puberty has to offer, but I've still never dealt with anything near pic related bad.
>>
>>37319031
Mother of God, if your acne is that bad get a comedome extractor and some accutane. Cases like that are beyond hygienic causes.
>>
File: IMG_20170526_082856.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170526_082856.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
being a girl with acne makes you automatically the lowest tier, any chance I had at being attractive was killed by my skin
acne on guys isn't unattractive at all to girls
>>
I'm pretty hideous but I think I got lucky in the acne department. So I cannot relate.
>>
>>37319164
post info gurl
>>
>>37319164
Lmao you look fine.
>>
Used to have some acne because my skin was very oily. Started on this heavy drug that is well-known but can't remember the name and literally all my acne is gone. I only get a pimple hidden in my eyebrows when I eat too much chocolate.

so yeah, if you can afford it stop wasting your fucking time and do it
>>
>>37319164

pro tip: if you don't wear so much makeup, your skin will clear up.
>>
If you just take the plunge and start HRT you'll never have acne again
>>
File: tumblr_o8nb21EasN1vvi26ho1_500.png (100KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8nb21EasN1vvi26ho1_500.png
100KB, 500x325px
>>37319164
>lowest tier
>looks okay compared to landwhales and other large mammals
Hmmmm... It's almost if this post was a cry for attention.
>>
>>37319215
I've had severe acne since I was 11, and I stopped wearing makeup for awhile once when I was older, but it doesn't make a difference. my family has just always had severe acne, but I'm getting on accutane and the end of the month
>>
>>37319247

>but I'm getting on accutane and the end of the month

enjoy your nosebleeds
>>
>>37319164
Not all dudes think acne makes a girl unattractive. Just act slutty and you could get almost any guy
>>
>>37319279
is it really that bad? is there anything you can do to make it easier
>>
>>37319164
>those eyes
I'd fuck the shit out of you. Only ever been with one other girl who had those dead eyes.
>>
>>37319164
>acne on guys isn't unattractive at all to girls

I don't believe this.
>>
>pick nose
>touch my balls all the time
>half-assed wash my hands after pissing
>touch my face afterwards

I never realized how unhygienic I actually am, maybe now everything will change
>>
>>37319031
I was getting over acne, and then I started getting it bad again. It took me about a month to realize that my pillow was practically dripping in face/hair oil.

I try to wash my face every day, and I try to keep my sheets clean now.
>>
>>37319321

nope. also, prepare for your acne to get worse at the beginning. how accutane works is that it pushes all the acne to the surface, making you look worse than before. then it closes the pores so dirt can no longer enter and inflame the skin. the first couple months will be hell, just gotta deal with it.
>>
>>37319343
it's true, looks matter a lot more to guys than girls. all the girls I've spoken to have said they wouldn't mind if a guy had severe acne
>>
I've had cystic acne for a while and finally got it under control in the past 2 months. I've only had 3 whiteheads and one cystic mark since then. Although I'm still left with all the red marks and scarring.

Use a Mild facewash, an alcohol free toner, a nightly moisturizer and a moisturizer with spf in the morning. I've also recently started using exfoliating masks to help get rid of the redness
>>
>>37319380
This is so fucking bullshit it isn't funny. Acne is disgusting regardless of who it is. Seeing those big ass whiteheads would make me want to vomit, let alone accidentally touching them.
>>
>>37319380

>all the girls I've spoken to have said they wouldn't mind if a guy had severe acne

lmao, girls also say that they want a nice guy. girls don't know what the fuck they want. talk is cheap.
>>
>>37319379
This guys right, first month I was on the 'tane I was breaking out like hell, fuckin' couldn't even go out in public cause of all the pimples and shit on my face.

Nowadays I never break out, and when I do it's gone within a day or two, I'd also suggest not touching your face that often, and washing it a lot.
>>
For me it seems completely stress related. Nothing else seems to affect it. I've tried everything under the sun including accutane. I'm 25 i should be done with this shit.
>>
>>37319164
I find mild acne attractive on women for some reason.
>>
>>37319164
Maybe it could sound weird but I find girls with acne cute because I also had this fucking problem, with or without it a girl can look awesome for me
>>
>>37319430

hey, me too. just a little bit. makes her seem like a real person, right? not some fake plastic doll.
>>
>>37319439
>>37319435
>>37319430
guys irl don't feel that way unless everything else on the girl is cute too, having one flaw is quirky, having many is disgusting. hopefully when my acne is gone, all the other flaws will seem more acceptable
>>
>>37319529
>guys irl
>Chad
>>
>>37319543
nah, just online it's way easier to make yourself look flawless. you can't see all the colorless bumps on my face in that picture. it makes my severe acne look alittle past mild
>>
22 with rosacea
it's not too bad at the moment but live a desert area so it's hot/warm half the year and summer is soon
well i've been hikkineet for a while so it doesn't get too bad all the time but still annoying as hell
>>
>>37319164
At least you can know if you eventually get rid of the acne you'll be very attractive.

It was disappointed to realise I am still just ugly after I fixed mine.
>>
For everyone looking for a solution, just drink water. Galons of water on a daily basis, clean your face just 2 times a day and change your pillow cases often.

I had acne, not whiteheads but a lot of acne about 2 months ago when i started following this /b/ro advice and drank a lot of water.

Now my face is almost clean with only scars left and the ocasional pimp.

Trust me robots i deal with this problem since i was 14. The facial products industry is a SCAM.
>>
>>37319669
I drink over a gallon a day! it doesn't work for everyone, but ya it's super helpful. if it's mild, it could be a total cure
>>
>>37319164
Only high school fags care about acne. Go for a dude out of high school and you could easily guy
>>
26 years old and still get it. I've just accepted it that I'll always have a few pimples here and ther
>>
>>37319682
Do you use any kind of sunscreen? Sunlight is very bad for your pores and it makes your face even more oily than it already is (considering that you already have a problematic-level acne).

I use a 75 FPS sunscreen solution that is water proof and absorbs oiliness everytime i go out, then i wash it off as my second face cleaning of the day, using only water no soap.

It also ''blurs'' your face a little bit so your acne doesn't look as agressive and it's completely free of the facial-industry-scam thingies.

Honestly though the best bet is to visit a dermatologist. But keep drinking water.
>>
>25
>think surely my acne will go away soon
>start getting cystic acne all over my neck

GET FUCKED
>>
>>37319818
ya sunscreen is essential, but I haven't been able to find one that doesn't break me out further
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 571x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 571x317px
>>37319031
I'm 23 and now it only flares up around that time of the month again, which means having a random week of shitty skin on my back/shoulders as well. As a teenager I sucked at makeup so it barely hid it, now I'm better but you can still tell.

For some reason I have the driest skin you will ever see, probably from all the makeup. The dry skin gets into my hairline so when I brush my hair it gets all over my head and looks like nasty dandruff. The acne scars are pretty bad in certain spots and I'm prone to getting them easier now for some reason.
>>
I don't get much acne at 25 anymore, but I do still get a lot of sebum pockets and blackheads. It's really fucking annoying. Anyone know how to get rid of them?
>>
I want to pick those, no homo
>>
>>37319321
I was on accutane for 3 fucking years. Never had nosebleeds. Dry skin can easily be fixed with a good moisturizer. Only issue is dry lips. Always, always carry with you those things for the lips, i recomend those from the brand called carmex
>>
>>37319164
i'd shoot my load into your eyes
>>
>>37319164
Can I cum on your acne?
>>
>>37320089
i doubt that's good for acne guy
>>
>>37319164
its not that bad come on now
>>
>>37319059
I want to pop it so bad
>>
never had acne my entire life
Ama
>>
>>37320206
Semen is very good for the skin
>>
>>37319164
Everybody I see who has acne always has those same dead inside eyes.
>>
This picture is bringing back the memories and social rejection.

>>37320363
Lol you have no idea how painful cystic acne is, especially when it's that infected. Even if you managed to pop the ones with heads it would just get worse.
>>
>>37320418
It can be caused by a lot of stress and it can also lower your self-steem so there is that
>>
>>37320418
hating the skin you live in will do that man
>>
>>37320418
my eyes don't look that dead in real life, but I guess knowing that people were gonna see my skin just brought out that inner suffering dude
>>
Acne ruined my life.
>>
>>37319031
Acne is almost always linked to bad eating habits. Avoid excess fats and oils like the plague, drink water instead of soda and you acne will clear up. Consistency is key.

I fucking laugh my ass off when I see greasy fags putting on acne cream and then shoving pizza and motzarella sticks down their throats acting like their condition is genetic.

Diet > Water > Hygiene > Skincare
>>
>>37319898
I use Dove moisturizer and it blocks the sun enough.
>>
>>37319164
fishing for orbiters, are we?

what other reason would a girl that attractive be on r9k?
>>
File: IMG_6107.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6107.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>37319164
>that nose

Seems familiar...
>>
>>37321077
that's sorta sweet? but being an acnefag makes you ugly quickly, being on an acne thread helps people look past it, but anywhere else it's hideous
>>
>>37319031
My acne didnt go away until I was 21, niw its finally gone
>>
>>37321123
you would easily be 9/10 without fake eyelashes and natural eyebrows

that being said, obligatory reee stop taunting us actual ugly people
>>
File: that feel angry.jpg (62KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
that feel angry.jpg
62KB, 601x601px
>>37319164
MAYBE STOP LETTING CHAD BLOW HIS LOAD ON YOUR FACE ALL DAY
>>
Acne ruined my already low self esteem in high school. Now it's calmed down somewhat but if I start eating badly and don't clean my face I'll still get the occasional breakouts. I have pretty bad scars - undoubtedly the worst part of it all. Acne is one of the worst things a teenager can ever experience.

Now I work with a girl who has moderate acne and bad self-harm scars on her arms. I hope(d) she would find me attractive for being someone else afflicted, but I have my doubts. She has trouble looking me in the eye often. The thing is that most guys still find her attractive as she has great facial genetics aside from the acne. If anything the acne makes her more attractive to me. Whatever. I'm just a loser anyways.
>>
FUCKING DONT

I POST AS MUCH AS I CAN

DO NOT

USE

ACCUTANE

I LOST MY HEARING BECAUSE OF IT

I HAD BLACK OUTS DAILY

I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF

THESE ARE SIDE-EFFECTS.

DO NOT USE ACCUTANE!
>>
>>37322027
I'd be wiling to take it even if there was a decent chance it would kill me.
>>
I've got pretty bad facial acne. I use salicylic acid daily, along with antibiotics, clindamycin gel, and adapalene. I've been seeing very minimal improvement which is extremely frustrating because all this shit is expensive as fuck. I'm considering asking to switch to accutane at my next dermatology appointment. The only thing that bothers me is the monthly blood tests because I hate needles.
>>
File: 1475576277348.jpg (184KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475576277348.jpg
184KB, 785x757px
>>37319164

Fuck off, fucking roastie. Just about every single straight male on this board would lick your acne scars, so I don't want to hear that "boo hoo poor me" bullshit. The real problem is that you will only settle for Chad.
>>
>>37319031
If you have acne scars get some scar sheets. They really do work I used them for my old acne scars.
>>
>acne

who cares? are we gonna talk about the fat on the back of our arms next?
>>
>>37322188
No, but I have that weird keratosis pilaris shit there.
>>
>wizard
>still acne
My mom still gets whiteheads. I'm doomed. Though it would probably help to wash my face properly more often.
>>
>>37322296
I seriously doubt hygiene has anything to do with acne. I haven't brushed my teeth in months, I live in filth like an animal, I don't shave or cut my hair regularly, I shower 1-3 times a week,

I haven't washed my bed sheets or pillowcase since I bought them a year ago.

And I only occasionally get a pimple every month or so maybe, despite having acne pretty bad in my teens.

My advice to acnecucks is simple, LDAR and embrace determinism. It will figure itself out, or maybe not. Who cares, you're a failed normie anyways.
>>
>>37322225
I think I get that shit on my dick
>>
>>37319164
deIusional
>>
File: IMG_0165.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>37319164

Bro you just gotta bee yourself
>>
>>37322450
Those are probably fordyce spots.

I get those too!
I want to rip all of my skin off!
>>
>>37319031
>has skin
normans gb2 reddit
>>
>>37319164
yeah... but no.
you get dick no matter how you spin it "girl"
>>
REEEEEEEEEE SAGE THE ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
man, acne is RUINING EVERY ASPECT of my life

>work at subway
>customers always stare at my acne when I am serving them
>i had acne before i started working here but this doesn't seem to matter to them
>some customers comment on my acne
>for example, an old woman ordered a sandwich on sesame seed bread and told me 'the seeds are like the breads acne, so cutting that bread open is like suicide which I am sure you think about'
>wtf?
>made her sandwich anyway
>at the moment I am on 'performance review'
>manager says I am underperforming
>the real reason is that a customer said to him they wouldn't come back because the food must be very greasy to make me so spotty
>probably I will be fired because of my acne
>>
>>37323050
>blatantly makes up old lady story
>>
>>37319031
I dont know if it will help but when i had acne i just stopped touching my face even once was enough and washed face with soap everyday
>>
I'm 20 and still getting acne. It practically ruined my late years of middle school and caused any chance of me getting a girlfriend in high school to evaluate to null. These days I wouldn't say it's as bad, but I still get them... Just got one last week on my nose; these bastards seem to be the hardest to rid one's self of. And if you do, it almost always leaves a "lump" that is minor but noticeable. I fucking hate it and have considered taking a knife to my nose because of it.
>>
24 and still get it, has declined somewhat but breakouts still occur.
>>
>>37319031
Why are you not on accutane?

So long as you get a blood test once a year you'll be set.
>>
File: catimage6.jpg (16KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
catimage6.jpg
16KB, 480x477px
>>37323050
there are many flaws with this - namely, there is no sesame seed bread at subway
>>
Stubborn Acne? TAKE ACCUTANE. Shit saved my life. People make it seem like it's an awful drug that will make you suicide but it did nothing to me but made my skin dry but acne free. Shit is AMAZING
>>
Just take accutane
Oregano acne
>>
>>37319031
I have a lot less than I had a couple years ago. Still, just when I thought that it is over a big cystic acne that will take a week to heal popped on my cheek.
>>
who /bacnee/ here?
>>
>>37324204
yes hello friend

who /facebackchestassne/ here?
>>
I invented acne.
>>
>>37319130
>>37321024
Back when I was a NEET I would go weeks without showering, let alone washing my face, and I had absolutely no breakout of acne, I have eczema for fucks sakes, and my face was still clear.

People with severe acne just got shit genetics, and no amount of clean eating is gonna fix that to a notable degree, their only option being medical help.

Facial care is a fucking meme started by a bunch of little girls who liked talking about their cucumber shakes and avocado masks.
>>
>3 months into accutane
>haven't had a single pimple on my face, chest or back in over a week

I haven't had clear skin in over 8 years. No pain, no cringing when I look at myself. This is amazing.
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>Acne mostly gone
>Scars remain
>so does the scar from the dog bite
>also dark purple marks from some pimples
>>
>>37319164
>any chance I had at being attractive was killed by my skin acne on guys isn't unattractive at all to girls
>>
>>37325676
I unfortunately know that feel very well. My face is absolutely covered in those deep bruise looking scars, caused by my job having me in the sun every day in summer last year. Even if I have almost no acne, my entire face looks broken out because of the marks. I have no pits in my face, I just look like I'm completely covered in pimples. My only option is a laser surgery which is about $500 here. I've had acne for five years, and I look worse now than ever. It doesn't matter how amazing I've made my diet and hygiene, all because I got stuck with these scars.

If you didn't know the name, by chance, look up post inflammatory hyperpigmentaion or erythema. Maybe the easier home remedies will help you.
>>
>>37322027
This isn't remotely true, just cracked lips and nosebleeds every other day.
I'm currently on a high dose and it's fucking working. Everyone with bad acne that won't go away needs that shit.
>>
File: 14936589185958.png (47KB, 267x382px) Image search: [Google]
14936589185958.png
47KB, 267x382px
>acne thread
>tfw you share your board with literal children
>>
>>37327110
It's been like this for quite a while.
>>
File: 1494711814442.jpg (46KB, 258x586px) Image search: [Google]
1494711814442.jpg
46KB, 258x586px
>>37319164
You're an ugly god damn whore, jesus fuck
>>
File: 1491820073717.png (202KB, 635x541px) Image search: [Google]
1491820073717.png
202KB, 635x541px
>tfw horrible acne on my ass
i just wanted to get fucked by a dude but now i'll never be self-confident enough
>>
File: 1494961196911.png (721KB, 830x987px) Image search: [Google]
1494961196911.png
721KB, 830x987px
>had horrible acne all through HS
>graduate, become a NEET
>take less showers than before, wash my face less, change sheets less
>suddenly acne starts going away
>by now I just get one every so often near the lower corners of my nose
"just wash ur face brah"
>>
>>37327451
just shut the light off.

>>37327496
yeah, washing your face with soap dries it out, which is one of the things that causes acne. most times you should just need to rinse it.
>>
>>37327538
>light
haha good point
i've never thought of that
>>
I have very mild acne. I think I have it under control. I've had strong acne since about 15 and now I am 21 with acne mostly under control. Here's what I did:

>drink lots of water
>exercise and cold showers afterwards
>change pillow case every 2 days (flip every day)
>change sheets every week
>eat much less meat (hormones and shit)
>sleep enough
>wash face in morning and evening with bar of soap and then moisturize after

I used to use benzoyl peroxide but I don't think it worked that well. It would make my face very greasy in the middle of night and I would develop more acne. I do still use it in tiny amounts to cover whiteheads.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>37319031
I have a huge acne, like pic. The only state when I dont hate myself is when I play vydia or drunk. Cant wait to die.

Also why are these threads always filled with "how I got rid of acne?". I dont fucking care how you didi it lucky pieces of shit.
>>
>>37327647
if you really wanted to get rid of it (at least most of it) it would be gone by now
there are so many different things you can do and products you can try
>>
>>37327700
I tried a lot. I haven't tried Accutane because I can't get a prescription, plus I am poor. Thought I already missed stuff like teen sex so life is already wasted.
>>
>>37327773
it's one of those things where if you're unlucky in life you just have to put in a lot of dedication
look at >>37327569
i have a good deal of acne scars on my face from picking at pimples but they aren't very pronounced so i don't bother with any of that shit
if i did i'm sure i'd have a clean face but it's just not worth it personally
>>
>>37319164

Fuck off you ugly attention seeking whore. We don't want you here you fucking bitch.
>>
>>37327836
Or you can just ldar. Ugliness -> people treat me like shit -> no motivation -> cannot improve looks. At this point I both dont know and dont really want to break this circle.
>>
>>37328036

Imagine being THIS fucking thirsty. This really sad.
>>
>>37319164

Hey guys look!
Please give me compliments teehee.

Im so ugly give me compliments so i feel better teehee.
>>
>>37319164
tfw this is my fetish

Or one of them, at least.
>>
>>37319031
I have acne and sleep with irregular times. Being insomniac/all-nighter doesn't multiply your acne.

Just splash water on face as much as possible if you can feel it oily then wipe with tissue paper. If your acne is scarring, try not to use harsh facial soap or avoid getting it wet until it dries.
Avoid eating fatty/greasy foods and fasfood.
As much as possible, eat healthy vegetables and fruits (go vegan or fruitarian, try avoiding gluten if the acne doesn't go away).
Stop eating coffee creamer.
>>
I just went to a dermatologist and said I didnt want to take accutane, they just gave me 12 different creams and shit and they work pretty well.
>>
File: 1426965832912.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1426965832912.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>24
>still have regular acne
>scarring on sides of face
>active, drink lots of water, eat decently, wash face twice a day, use products, even been to the doctor for it

WHY? It's bullshit. I used to have bad bacne, but that's gone away. But of course it remains on my face. My body is a cruel joke.
>>
>>37327110
I'm turning 26 in a few weeks and I have worse skin than anyone I know.
>>
>drop dairy products, or at least eat them just once or twice a week
>drink more water
>stop eating eggs
>eat less cow
Eggs and dairy have estrogen in them
>>
>>37319031
>tfw my skin is beautiful

SHAME I'M A FUCKING HAIRLET
>>
File: 1426966693186.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1426966693186.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>37328777
>stop eating eggs

what the fuck am I supposed to eat for breakfast?
>>
>>37328827
My usual breakfast
>2x weetabix with rice milk
>two slices of rye bread with margarine (sometimes with sliced bell pepper)
>a big cup of yerba mate
Sometimes I also eat a tangerine/banana/other fruit if I feel like it. My poops are always type 2 or 3 on the bristol stool chart
>>
Go to a tanning bed and burn the hell out of your face. Face will burn like hell but your face will dry up and the acne will dry out. Had bad acne for years and honestly a sun burn was the best treatment. That and I washed my face with 90% isopropyl
>>
>>37319164
you look like a burn victim haha
>>
File: 1494620216549.jpg (53KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1494620216549.jpg
53KB, 403x403px
>>37328777
You might as well be a tripfag since your posts have the same recognizable shit in them every time
>>
>>37328036
They want to believe. Can you really blame them for that?
>>
I hear getting more sunlight on your face would help with acne.

Ever notice how the people with the worst acne tend to be shut-ins?
Or is that because they don't want to show their face outside.
>>
>>37319164
thin out your eyebrows

other than that you're good
>>
>>37319031
Jesus christ I've seen a lot of shit on this website, but that picture literally made my skin crawl
>>
>>37319164
you're fucking batshit, you're easily a 9/10
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.