[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weekend ballbusting thread (wife isnt available) so follow up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11

File: 1.jpg (49KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49KB, 320x240px
Weekend ballbusting thread (wife isnt available)
so follow up for those that dont know.

>grew up with a ballbusting fetish, have always had it.

>met my wife when she was 13 and i was 15

>she was the first girl i was open and honest about my ballbusting fetish with and we have done it daily since for 8 years.
>>
and the plums still work well. after so many years of this kind of play im still fertile. there has been no long term damages to the boys
>>
File: ymi_cock_sitting_3.jpg (93KB, 728x788px) Image search: [Google]
ymi_cock_sitting_3.jpg
93KB, 728x788px
surprisingly slow and quiet for a saturday night, peopl must be out really enjoying their long weekend
>>
>>37320001
No. We just hate your shitty threads.
>>
>>37320015
there is one of you who dislikes it and 10 who enjoy it. i gotta play my odds here mate
>>
>>37318621
>>37319229
>>37320001
>>37320427
is it (((coincidence))) that it's always cutdicks who get tortured?
or is there correlation between being mutilated and enjoying your junk getting slapped?
reliving the pain of the emasculation, maybe?
>>
File: 4_4263772.jpg (27KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
4_4263772.jpg
27KB, 320x240px
>>37321100
Possibly because i dont like the look of uncut neither does the wife, This fetish is much heavier in europe than it is in america that is why its harder to find attractive women doing the busting, and it is super heavy in the United Kingdom. But nice attempt at some kind of self preservation.

(dont worry if your uncut it doesnt effect the quality of your manhood)
>>
>>37320427
no one enjoys listening to you make up fake stories for your same shitty thread every day you dumb loser
>>
File: bst6.jpg (64KB, 580x750px) Image search: [Google]
bst6.jpg
64KB, 580x750px
>>37321275
Oh man, that really got to me. being called out on my stories and being revealed as a fraud...shit dude... you took it way too far tonight...
>>
>>37321314
mate I don't go to your tumblr to post r9k crap about how all women are sluts when people are just trying to have a wank to pictures of your wife and don't want to hear it. Why don't you just fuck off with these threads already, they belong elsewhere
>>
>>37321275
actually, i was kinda just absent minded replying but ill bite. what is it about the stories that make them unbelievable to you. I doubt i can persuade you and ill never reveal the details enough for you to know who i am or where i grew up. im just curious why the seem so farfetched when they are just about dumb childhood moments
>>
File: BW-0051-03-large.jpg (26KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
BW-0051-03-large.jpg
26KB, 384x288px
>>37321363
I think this is the perfect place for them. i mean i run into people with your attitude, but for every jerk i meet on here i run into a handful of meaningful souls that i thoroughly enjoy talking to. There are some incredible people on here that you wouldnt meet anywhere else. and if you wanna go to the tumblr and trash it you can...because it gets an approval thing so any inbox notes i get that are hateful i can simply delete. there isnt really a method to plague my blog
>>
>>37320427
More than one, beta boi. malesub genocide when?

Remember to sage, folks
>>
>>37321513
I guess that raises the count for two. i wouldnt consider myself a beta to be honest, maybe as a kid but in adulthood being hurt by words doesnt really happen.
>>
>>37321446
I'm not the jerk here buddy, you are. You shit up this board every damn day with your fucking threads about your wife that no one wants to see. We get it, you're married, good for you. Go fucking brag about it elsewhere

>you wanna go to the tumblr and trash it you can...because it gets an approval thing so any inbox notes i get that are hateful i can simply delete. there isnt really a method to plague my blog
It's not about being hateful, the point is that no one is shitting up your shitty tumblr and forums with irrelevant garbage that nobody wants to read. Nobody on tumblr looking to jerk off to your wife's tits wants to read my essay on why modern women are trash, and likewise, no one here wants to listen to your made up masturbation fantasies and brag spam when they come here to talk with other robots. Nor do they want to hear your normalfag theories on why robots are failures in life, for that matter. So be a "meaningful soul" and kindly fuck off

>>37321589
three, dumbass
>>
File: ballbusting_and_ca-6267.jpg (24KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
ballbusting_and_ca-6267.jpg
24KB, 320x318px
>>37321698
you're same as the first guy, and its one thread on in a sea of nonsense. it barely does anything to this board. you can just filter ballbusting and you will never ever see the thread again. its that easy
>>
>>37321805
No I'm not, that was just another person who thinks you're a loser.

>its one thread on in a sea of nonsense. it barely does anything to this board.
It 404s a thread that had infinitely more value than this shit that gets spammed here every day. Fuck you you cunt, coming to a board of loners to brag about having a wife, then calling everyone else jerks. What a pathetic loser
>>
>>37321852
just a few jerks on here. but it is to be expected online. specially on an anonymous bored. they make up about 10%. most who come into my thread are very pleasant individuals and offer some great conversation to pass the time.
>>
>>37320015
this
>>37318621
is that you in the pic? does it actually hurt to have her sit on your nuts like that?
>>
>>37321875
Only one jerk, it's you

>great conversation
they reply to you once, realize you're making up fantasies and masturbating while you type them out then leave and never reply again. Half of your threads are your own bumps. Get a real hobby you fucking loser.
>>
>>37321906
no this isnt a pic of use. the only pics of us ive posted on here is one of my wifes modeling pics. i thnk i posted her pregnant busting me once...our tumblr has some homemade stuff...but we have done ass sitting and its hurts, but there is a nice softness to it that keeps it from being intensely painful.

>>37321919
I can honestly say ive never posted a fake story. but no one is gonna believe that, even though my stories are just kids being kids.
>>
>>37321941
where is the pic? where is the tumblr?

also, why do you choose to post this stuff on r9k of all places?
>>
>>37321990
because he's bragging about his marriage and life, where better to do that than a board full of depressed loners. This guy is pathetic
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 195x259px
>>37321990
this was the pic, its on my phone but i am too lazy to grab it so i just took it from an old thread (404'd so i took the thumbnail)

ballbusting-union is our tumblr, she just got back on it cuz she had to recover from baby having.

and r9k because i just tossed a thread out here one time and i had a very interesting conversation. since then ive met and spoke with alot of cool guys.
>>
>>37322029
I can see how the life thing is a bit of a humblr brag but thats not really anything to brag about more of here is my kink, other kinksters get in here and chat. and im offering a story and a bit of my life as a starter. I dont do it and giggle and shit cuz im kicking people while they are down. i more hope that if this thread offends then you filter ballbusting so that it never shows for you again
>>
>>37322057
okay, bud. I'm starting to agree with this guy>>37322029

if that picture is indeed of your wife, then there is no reason you should be posting here. I think it's a lot more likely that that ISN'T your wife, and you are just trolling. Regardless, your threads aren't welcome, and as the other guy said, your behavior is pathetic. Please leave.
>>
>>37322086
yeah that's why you start every thread with mentions of your wife is it. Fuck off you cunt, nothing humble about what you're doing
>>
File: 379992664.jpg (59KB, 712x540px) Image search: [Google]
379992664.jpg
59KB, 712x540px
>>37322109
Well im sorry to hear all that.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.