[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time (pic unrelated)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 9849963.jpg (104KB, 340x429px) Image search: [Google]
9849963.jpg
104KB, 340x429px
Alright boys, time to kill myself. I'm thinking about taking a train to an unpopulated area. Then walking to middle of nowhere (preferably forest of somekind) and using my exit bag. Flaws? Tips?
>>
>>37317597
What's an exit bag?

Also, y u wanna dye?
>>
>>37317597
What the fuck is an exit bag?
>>
>>37317740
>>37317733
Prett sure it's a hood of some sort that you can use to gas yourself. Not sure though.
>>
If you are actually doing it, tell us your full name + address.
>>
OP here.This is not a pity thread, this should be about problems with the plan or how to improve them.
>>37317805
fuck off

>>37317740
>>37317733
google is your friend
>>
>>37317920
>Also, y u wanna dye?

>google is your friend
>>
>>37317597
Whats the plan with the exit bag? Did you get helium or something? I dunno how they'd work unless you managed to get drunk and pass out.
>>
Newfags, exit bag is:
>put bag over head
>get helium tank
>attach hose to bag, put bag over head, turn helium on
>You will breath in pure helium, body will think it is oxygen so you won't feel pain
>Eventually you will pass out from oxygen deprivation then die painlessly
inb4 i get arrested
>>
>>37317961
i suppose you could google the death part too, but obviously that was a reply to the exit bag part. The reasons are irrelevant and would distract from the purpose of the thread regardless
>>
Why do you need to be that much effort in to die?

Why not just overdose in bed? You're going to be dead so it's not like it matters what others' think.
>>
>>37318045
What about .44
How effective is that
>>
>>37317597
>gassing yourself like a dirty jew
If your gonna do it at least have a little bit of respect for yourself
>>
>>37318054
I've never tried to kill myself so I don't know

I doubt it's hard to find an effective way to do it though.

Pretty sure Budd Dwyer took the .44 route though.
>>
if i have a 12 gauge and some double aught buckshot shells thats like 30 years old and aimed in the mouth up and back about 45 degrees would it hurt, would it be instant?
>>
OP again. These are the kind of comments i wanted. The gun thing seems to easy to fuck up as i have no experience with them, and the middle of nowhere part is to avoid interruptions in a non instant way of death
>>
>>37317733
>>37317740
>>37317766
An exit bag is a CPAP mask affixed to a tank of helium. When breathing in helium your lungs cant tell the difference between helium and oxygen. After about 30 seconds you pass out then I think 10 or so minutes later you die from lack of oxygen. It's relatively painless too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.