[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like girl's picture on instagram >leave comment "nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1495834126480.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495834126480.gif
125KB, 600x600px
>like girl's picture on instagram
>leave comment "nice picture, pretty!"
>wake up the next morning and find out she blocked me
>>
>>37317418
Good. Now learn your lesson and stop blindly worshipping girls just because you think they look good.

If you do the same things every other guy on the planet is doing, you'll get the same response from women they get.
>>
yeah op stop being such a homo
sapien
>>
How Indian are you?
>>
>>37317525
This desu your first folly was assuming making such comment would improve your chances with the girl. Your other mistake was paying into the vapid system where women receive undeserved praise and an inflated ego.
>>
>>37317418
literally a fucking rapist weirdo
>>
>nice picture, pretty!

jesus christ i'm glad i'm socially capable, who the fuck comes up with this shit
>>
>>37317640

What should I have done to indicate my interest?
>>
File: DAwqmecUMAARgvg.jpg (44KB, 395x539px) Image search: [Google]
DAwqmecUMAARgvg.jpg
44KB, 395x539px
>>37317685
Be honest desu anonymous guy who needs advice
>>
>>37317685
Just like the pic or one word comment: "cute."
But you're not Chad enough probably. Don't persue in desperation or come off as a nice guy. The exclamation point was a huge nono.
>>
>>37317685
don't. modern "civilized" humans don't do that.
>>
>>37317685
Nothing. You are confused about how the system works: The man doesn't signal interest first; the woman does. Get this backwards and... well, you saw firsthand how it works out.

Focus on building up your body, your lifestyle and your career, and socialize casually (in an easygoing, interesting manner) with women in the meantime. Get your stats high enough and eventually you'll see them indicating their interest to you, and THAT'S when you make a move.
>>
>>37317743

Is that really enough?

>>37317777

Why not? Congrats on the quads
>>
>>37317777
checked, good advice
>>
>>37317802
>Is that really enough?
It can be if you're Chad(desirable) and you might think a minute change such as dropping the ! is nothing, but from a girls pov, it makes the message come off as too enthusiastic, and desperate. Saying the same thing without the ! comes off as if you don't give a fuck, as if you say things like this on social media a lot, in other words, you have options.
Game is all about subtleties. Don't come off as a reddit browsing beta boy.
>>37317777
Also this. Like the pic and move on, persue girls IRL, even if your initial connection is though social media.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.