[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here /horrible person/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: 8e8.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17KB, 509x619px
>be me
>have a gf of 6 months
>start talking to this girl at my work
>she goes out of her way to be next to me and talk to me
>she childishly tries to get my attention while I'm talking to other people
>kind of adorable, she obviously has a crush
>tell my gf about her and she says that this girl likes me
>this is the first girl that's had an irl crush on me (me and my current gf met on a dating website and she is my first gf)
>I start really talking to her
>one day she says "so I have friday off..." so I ask her to go hiking with me.
>gf then asks me what im doing friday to which I respond "hiking with coworkers"
>leading up to friday girl from work gets skiddish and isn't responding to me
>sense her flaking
>she flakes about an hour before we were supposed to meet
>get really fucking upset.
>gf asks what's wrong and I tell her that "Brittany canceled our plans"
>She response with "it was just you two? who do you think you are? maybe she canceled because she knows you have a boyfriend and she isn't a horrible person like you. Obviously something is going to happen between you two"
>she got out of my car and walked home
>Hasn't responded to any of my texts

She's the only girl whose ever cared about me lads. how do i fix this
>>
File: 1474594251823.jpg (85KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1474594251823.jpg
85KB, 580x563px
I just want to see her again lads
>>
>>37317394
>maybe she canceled because she knows you have a boyfriend

Nice Freudian slip faggot. The games up.
>>
>>37317394
>has a gf
>posts on r9k about how hes a horrible person
you are a horrible person
>>
>>37317782
kek, you were close op
>>
>>37317782
hhaha I noticed that while rereading my post. RIP

but srs help me
>>
File: 1493314796861.jpg (46KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493314796861.jpg
46KB, 400x600px
Call him/her and scream I need you rrrreeeeeeeeee
>>
Yea you fucked up lol. You already goofed by getting upset about some dumb date with a co worker. Just don't be clingy and desperate and apologise like a normal person if your girlfriend decides to talk to you soon.
>>
File: 1349726342170.png (108KB, 233x230px) Image search: [Google]
1349726342170.png
108KB, 233x230px
>>37317668
Too bad. You fucked up your chances. Always break up first. The Freudian slip was the idiot icing on the cake. You had something most people here crave (not just a gf, but choice) and you squandered it. I know because I am a horrible person like you.

>Met my first gf in university and we dated for 4 years (second year to first year after graduation).
>She did not come willingly; I pursued her relentlessly for the second semester of first year and the summer in between before she finally agreed
>She never really saw me as an equal, and I kind of let her step on me because I thought I couldn't do any better
>Start working, there was a cute intern at my office, several years younger than me, who had a crush on me like Brittany did for you
>While I didn't do anything totally stupid, it did give me a taste of what it was like to be pursued
>I realized I could do better
>Broke up with my gf and then acted all depressed around the office before the intern asked me what was wrong
>Explained that my gf broke up with me
>She feigned sympathy, but I could see that she could barely contain her glee
>Two weeks after the breakup I was fucking the intern doggy style in my apartment
>Ask if she wants to replace my gf
>One year later, ex is still single and I have a better girlfriend who will bend over backwards for me
>mfw this entire time
>>
>try to cheat on gf
>"oh fuck why did my gf leave me D:"
you're literally retarded
>>
i hope you learn from your mistake idiot. don't try to have your goddamn cupcake and eat it too. The cupcake wasn't even made for you, motherfucker
>>
File: 1495937630120.jpg (48KB, 676x426px) Image search: [Google]
1495937630120.jpg
48KB, 676x426px
>>37318065
Robots with 100k salaries,getting poontang left and right,driving bmws, having sex parties. Please for the love of god be a Fat Larping faggot
>>
>>37317394
>she knows you have a boyfriend

what?
>>
>>37318118
She is literally the first girl who has had a crush on me, it made me feel like ppl actually wanted to be around me. how am i supposed to respond?
>>37318075
>>try to cheat on gf
>going hiking
>>
>>37318243
You set up a date dude.
>>
>>37318065
>Always break up first
I didn't want to break up with her
>>
File: 1482655453268.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1482655453268.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>>37318243
the fact that you can't even take responsibility for your dumb ass actions and are making excuses for yourself shows you don't really deserve any sympathy tbqh. imagine if your girlfriend did that shit to you. I'm not your dad but ffs dude
>>
File: jesus laughing.jpg (218KB, 736x935px) Image search: [Google]
jesus laughing.jpg
218KB, 736x935px
>>37317394
Male roasties disgust me. Imagine if she did that to you, you'd be pissed.

Serves you right, hopefully I can turn her into my pious Christian waifu.
>>
>>37318128
BMW? Please. I drive a 2005 Honda CRV. I would honestly be more masculine with a Civic. Sex parties? Poontang everywhere? I've had sex with two girls in my life. Salary is far, far below $100k my friend. If anything I am increasingly getting pushed into a dead-end office drone position, and I do fear that my current gf will leave me a few years down the road if I don't find a way to move past my $45k shit job. Nope, I am not a winner by any stretch, but I could at least avoid being retarded long enough to get a girlfriend, and then recognize when I could do better.

>>37318243
Be stealthier about it you fool.

And in this case, I would probably classify going on a hike alone with a girl who has a crush on you as cheating by default.
>>
>>37317394
Yea I'm not the best person myself when it ones to girls
>Known girl for maybe nine years
>Been with each other through a lot
>Since none of our friendships except each other made it past highschool we're each other's best friends
>Friend is a bit of a slut
>Rag on her about it occasionally, but don't really care since she's not my gf
>Has had sex with me more than a few times
>know all of her shitty secrets
>Has openly confessed she wants more from our relationship
>Have repeatedly had to tell her we can't have that because I'll ruin it (which I do have a history, girls tend to hate me after maybe six months, even former friends)
>Part of me also doesn't want anything to do with her slutty past, especially knowing that she has the potential to cheat (albiet shes only cheated on guys with me, however it's the principle)
I want to love her, but I can't
>>
>>37318317
Then why did you accept the hiking proposal to go alone? Why did you not invite her along?

It is pretty clear that you are obviously having some sort of doubt about your relationship and you are looking to try something else, even if you won't admit to it.
>>
>>37318243
>try to cheat on gf
>going hiking
going hiking alone with a girl that you know has a crush on you? pretty much, yes
>>
>>37318377
>>Has had sex with me more than a few times
Kill yourself, normalfag.
>>
>>37318360
>I would probably classify going on a hike alone with a girl who has a crush on you as cheating by default.
>>37318394
>going hiking alone with a girl that you know has a crush on you? pretty much, yes

Hiking? Hiking don't mean shit, I'd go on a hike with my mother. Ain't no fuckin ballpark neither.
>>
>>37318377
Good call, anon. The seeds of doubt are there, they'd only fester if you tried to escalate things to an emotionally-dependant sort of level
>>
>>37318379
I asked her to go hiking with me since she asked me to hang out the day before and i couldn't
>>
>>37318541
The setting does not matter. People who want to hang out with other girls, alone, while they are still in a relationship obviously have some sort of underlying problem with that relationship.
>>
So basically I ruined it with both my gf and the girl from work. What I don't really understand is why the girl from my work would all the sudden feel bad about the fact I have a gf and then cancel our plans when she's been flirting with me for the past few weeks.
>>
>>37317394
>>have a gf of 6 months
stopped reading there
yes you're a horrible person chad, now fuck off
>>
>>37317394
You're the dumbass setting up dates with a girl you think has a crush on you. Then you have the audacity to get mad when she flakes. Fuck off normalfag. Hope your gf and your co-worker end up getting spit-roasted by Chad and Tyrone.
>>
>>37318666
>still here
what part of ROBOT 9000k can't normies understand?
>>
>>37318666
You're a male roastie and you deserve all of this, faggot. Give her to someone that'll actually remain faithful.

>I don't understand why she'd suddenly feel bad

She always had reservations, but she acted on pure emotion. Then she had a chance to think it out, and changed her mind.
>>
>>37318830
Ive been browsing this board for 2 years. I lost my V card 6 months ago. The majority of my time on this board has been spent as a robot.
>>
>>37318666
Also sometimes girls flirt and want you to flirt back but don't actually want to start an affair with you
>>
>>37318962
If you could relate to robots at all you'd know it hurts when a normalfag brags. So you'd avoid doing it. You were always a normalfag, just a late bloomer. Fuck off already.
>>
>>37318971
Sure this is true but she's invited me out before and I had to decline because I was busy. It's never been anything as intimate as hiking but she's asked me to smoke with her then go get food which there is a clear possibility that we'll fuck, especially with drugs involved
>>37318973
>brag
>>
>>37319132
mentioning you've achieved it is bragging. Like I said, if you were a robot you'd know it hurts and avoid mentioning it.
Fuck off already, normalfag.
>>
>>37319157
I got a haircut. Started caring about my appearance and put myself out there. and eventually got laid. not too difficult anon
>>
>>37319234
Yes, fascinating, but you don't belong here. Fuck off to the normie boards.
>>
You should have gone to ask for advice in /adv/
Most people here are horrible, in fact, you're horrible and i hope your girlfriend left you for trying to be a smartarse
>>
>>37317394
tame
i am an horrible person i even went to jail currently in house arrest because some inmates tried to kill me.
>>
File: FeelsFrustatingMan.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsFrustatingMan.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>>37318128
>make low six figure salary
>drive a 2011 Toyota Camry
>kissless handholdless hugless (except relatives) virgin
Heh, at least my investments are going up right?
>>
>>37319234
if those things were all that were keeping you from being a normie, you were always a normie to begin with.
fuck off my board
>>
>>37318470
You want to spend 1 on 1 time with someone who obviously had a crush on you.

Why are you being deliberately obtuse? Own up to your shit nigger.
>>
File: 1473565418821.png (8KB, 450x401px) Image search: [Google]
1473565418821.png
8KB, 450x401px
>>37319483
>Implying somebody who has only fucked one girl within his 20 year existence can resist the temptation of fresh new pussy welcoming him in
>>
>>37317394
I'm even more of a horrible person.
>have gf
>becoming huge bitch
>love her dearly
>become friends with another girl
>end up dating
>"on break" with first gf and dating new girl
>fast forward 6 months
>dating new girl and banging the ex
>ex knows about new girl but I got caught once with the ex and said it would never happen again
>been banging the ex every day for the past 3 weeks
>And the funny thing is my current girl is a much better lay
>ex is just becoming much less if a bitch and is more enjoyable to be around than ever before.

I wish polyamory was socially acceptable for men
>>
>>37317668
Who? Your gf or that coworker?
>>
>>37321296
My gf obviously. I'll see my coworker Monday
>>
>>37321536
Stop talking to your fucking coworker and show your gf how sorry you are. Trust me when I say shit like this hurts (for your gf, that is) -- I speak from experience.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.