[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm watching Welcome to NHK for the first time. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 119.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
119.png
516KB, 680x418px
I'm watching Welcome to NHK for the first time. I'm only on episode 1 and already this is too fucking relatable. Should I stop?
>>
>>37316619
No. It gets good. Just remember to push through the boring bit in the middle where they travel to a manga shop or something and the animation gets really bad for, like, one episode.
>>
>>37316619
>Should I stop?
Yes. It's a shitty anime.
>>37317346
>No. It gets good
No, it doesn't. In the end Seto becomes a normie and the "message" of the show is "your a robot because u want to xd... mental issues? yeah we talked about that but who cares that dont exist xdddd"
>>
>>37317382
>No, it doesn't.
Yes it does. Just because it didn't provide you with the answers you were looking for doesn't mean the show is no good. Let the man enjoy it for himself.
>>
>>37317382
The message is: "you are a robot because you don't have to adapt". The main character became normie at the end to avoid starvation and poverty.
>>
I started watching it but almost immediately it introduced this girl who is trying really hard to help this guy out. I know its a show so it needs to be entertaining but it felt far fetched to me there would be some girl like that whose whole life seems to revolve around helping out this guy. In reality no one would care and try to help. Or if they did the girl would easily turn on him or whatever. Obviously I could be wrong about what happens next though.
>>
>>37317501
I'd rather say that he goes from hikikomori to simple robot. Also, way to spoil it for anon.

Misaki is a deconstruction of the MPDG. She's there to show how fucking absurd it is to expect a gf to magically appear and save you.
>>
>>37317571
Yeah, you're wrong. This is explained in the show. See the previous reply.
>>
So she is a figment of his imagination?
>>
>>37317730
Nah, it's better than this.
She has issues of her own, but I won't go into the details. Anyway, she is trying to save herself by helping someone she deems to be hopeless and inferior to her. You can often see her being condescending to the MC throughout the show.
>>
The entire show can be spoiled by the OP alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-TGCnvAHMo
>>
>>37317978
She's not even trying to help him. She's just wants to have someone below her. He was never meant to get better
>>
>>37318561
I'm glad to finally find someone who agrees with me about this on this board.
I tried to tell the Friday Misaki Thread, but they're completely delusional. They're actually waiting for their Misaki to come and save them.
>>
>>37318644
I'm one of them. I objectively know she's a piece of shit, but she does actually get Sato out. Either way, Misaki actually coming and saving us would ruin the entire point. The whole point is the delusion. That and being a kind of parody of waifu fags
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.