[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do against my horrible crooked teeth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170528_030256.jpg (64KB, 499x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170528_030256.jpg
64KB, 499x502px
What do I do against my horrible crooked teeth?
>>
Damn, anon

Should've got braces when you had the chance
>>
File: IMG_3349.jpg (305KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3349.jpg
305KB, 1280x960px
Ahh I see you parents were also too poor or cheap to pay for braces. Braces would fix your shit, mine probably require a bit of surgery first.
>>
>>37316338
Smile with your teeth together. The top ones aren't that bad and hopefully they cover the bottom.

>>37316399
Yikes. You're going to lose teeth early unless you're extremely meticulous with your hygiene. Crowding like that is a recipie for gum disease.
>>
>forgot my toothbrush when visiting grandparents for a week
>don't brush my teeth for a week and nothing bad happens
>huh i guess i don't actually need to brush them after all
>lose the habit and don't brush my teeth for years after that
>after a long time cavities start to appear in places
>molars get worn down and everything starts to turn yellow
>they turn rough as the outer layer of enamel is now gone
>shatter my wisdom teeth slowly one by one into shards
>now in my mid 20s my mouth is a complete mess
>desperately need dental care but i'm far too poor to afford it
>probably going to need dentures by the time i'm in my 30s

FUCK this gay earth
>>
>>37316338
Same, my bottom teeth are all fucked. My parents wouldn't give me braces when I was younger.

I'm already fucking ugly so this doesn't help.
>>
>>37316504
They could turn rough from tartar build up. A cleaning, x-rays and exam usually costs maybe $300. You should just go and see what they can do.
>>
>>37316552
To me, $300 is such a large sum of money I could never justify wasting it on something as laughably unimportant as a cleaning and exam.
>>
>>37316831
I mean, that isn't even actually fixing anything. It's not a useful investment in any way. It's just a complete waste of money, paying some guy to look in my mouth and say "yep, it's fucked."

I already know it's fucked, doc.
>>
>>37316896
They formulate a treatment plan. You can't read a book in the dark. You can't accurately examine teeth that are covered in plaque and calculus. And you can't fix everything in one day.

If that's how you feel then you're probably right. Dentures are the way to go for you. Have fun watching your mandible wither away and your bite collapse. I hope you're not a chinlet already because it's going to get ugly.
>>
>>37316831
>>37316896
>Cleaning and x-rays are a waste
Enjoy a young death from the infected abscess of a tooth you're gonna get/might already have.
http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/oral-care/problems/tooth-infections-lead-to-death.htm
>>
>>37316338
Get braces, it's still fixable.
>>37316504
Start by getting dental insurance, it's only $22/month. Then pick up coupon for $50-$99 x-ray, cleaning and treatment plan deal at some local dentistry - they give away fuck tons of those. After they made you treatment plan find dentist that takes your insurance plan and start by fixing small things and wait for 1 year. After 1 year your insurance will cover all them major operations and you can start treat those.
Optional: pick up second job

t. had same problems because came to America from 3rd world shithole with whit dental medicine and was handed in $7000 bill to fix all my problems.
>>
>>37317033
>>37317292
Hopefully I'll be able to make it work some day, but for my entire life I've been much too poor to afford this stuff. Dental care in the US is absurdly expensive and any money I have I need to use for more immediate concerns like buying food for the next week.
>>
>>37316338
Same teeth as you OP only worse. Asked for braces when I was a teenager but dentist said I don't need it. 'You're still young and they will get straight by themself'. Didn't believe what he said because my mom has the same kind of lower teeth I have. 23 years old now. Teeth are even more crooked. Fuck that dentist. Also fuck my mom. She was the one that asked the dentist and told me he said that. Fuck her slut vagina for causing my head to look deformed because my my head was so big! My face is assymetrical and she always lied straight to my face when I said my head looks weird. She banged like 30 dudes before she got me at the age of 18. Why was her cunt too tight? If I had a normal head I would have easily been a 9/10 chad.
>>
>>37318865
Fuck her. When my fat turd of a sister needed braces she was happy to spend tons of money on it. I was fucked the first moment my dad, some 60 year old (who's probably dead now) stranger cummed in her cunt. Why do women do this? If only I had somewhat of a normal childhood I would have done something with my life and not contemplate suicide everyday. Child of a parasite. I had potential but it's all gone now. Fuck these roastie single mothers who just keep having babies. Who leech money of everyone and brainwash their children how much they sacrifice for you and how much money they have to spend for you.
>>
The fact that I'm autistic and have some kind of OCD allowed me to brush my teeth 5 times a day for years and still going
>>
>>37316338
Become a U.S citizen.
>>
>>37316338
>>37316399
Damn, to be real with you two, those are pretty bad. Absolutely no way to look good with those puppies.

Go and get adult braces (and any necessary dental work) as soon as possible. Most orthodontists offer payment plans where you can pay like a hundred (or a little bit more) a month. A few years of looking like an idiot with adult braces is well worth the decades you'll get out of having a nice looking smile.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.