[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you Desperate enough to want a Vampire Girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 20

File: vampire.jpg (56KB, 748x749px) Image search: [Google]
vampire.jpg
56KB, 748x749px
Say for example she needed blood every day, she'd only take what she could without doing any damage, but she'd still drain you quite a bit.

What if she couldn't go out in sunlight or she'd burn to death? What if she couldn't eat garlic or be around crosses?

You'd never be able to take her to the beach to enjoy a warm sunny day. She'd pretty much be restricted to night-time only activities.

Or how about if she had the ability to turn you into a vampire by giving you some of her blood, would you want that? That would give you pretty much all the same weaknesses.

Not to mention, what would your Family think if they found out you were really dating a Vampire who feeds upon the blood of humans?
>>
> vampire
do i get to live forever if I become a vampire too?
>>
>>37315596
Sounds exciting and I was always destined to be different anyway.
I'd do it, yolo.
>>
Literally my biggest fetish. Sign me up fampai.
>>
>Say for example she needed blood every day

As someone who is almost elusively aroused by physical pain and injury this is a massive plus
>>
>>37315596
I would certainly do it. I don't like daytime activities much anyway and blood is my fetish.
>>
File: 1434130028721.jpg (28KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1434130028721.jpg
28KB, 375x375px
>implying I want to go outside in the first place
Is this normie bait?
>>
>>37315596
>without doing any damage,
Wounds from vampire fangs don't heal anon. They are a permanent scar that becomes a way by which vampires mark their property with their branding.
>>
>>37315596
I'd do it. Are you making me an offer?
>>
>>37315624
You'd end up her ghoul
>>
>>37315715
Keep walkin smootskin.
>>
File: araragi.jpg (6KB, 301x160px) Image search: [Google]
araragi.jpg
6KB, 301x160px
>>37315596
yes please and thank you when can I start
>>
>>37315596
twilight is for tweeny girls you faggot
>>
>>37315596
Yea, I would.
I hate the sun anyway.
>>
>>37315596
>do you want x girlfriend?
>implying I'm picky
I'd find it hot to donate blood to my lover
>>
I want to be a vampire's maid assistant / food source

>wear frilly dresses and clean the castle while she sleeps during the day
>wake her at the appropriate time
>get ravaged and nearly killed every night as she feeds on me in a state of bloodlust
>fall asleep together in her coffin bed

I wish real life was better
>>
File: 1495559766919.jpg (46KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1495559766919.jpg
46KB, 800x634px
>>37315649
>Destined to be different
>Yolo

Fucking christ when will the normalfags leave this fucking site already.
>>
Underrated vampire girl coming through! I liked Rip van Winkle, she's a cute. I like her glasses and her freckles, they make her look kinda nerdy, and Kari Wahlgren made the character so much fun to watch.
>Tinker tailor soldier sailor, my bullet punishes all without distinction
I just rewatched her episode last night, man I forgot how brutal her death scene was...
>>
>>37316102
I'm a c section fampai I bet I've touched less vagina than you have.
>>
File: vampiregf.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vampiregf.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>37315596
>Say for example she needed blood every day, she'd only take what she could without doing any damage, but she'd still drain you quite a bit.
I don't care, I was going to let her drain some other of my body fluids anyways.

>What if she couldn't go out in sunlight or she'd burn to death?
Lol who cares, I barely see the Sun these days, I fucking hate sunlight.

>What if she couldn't eat garlic or be around crosses?
I don't like garlic and I'm atheist, so...

You'd never be able to take her to the beach to enjoy a warm sunny day. She'd pretty much be restricted to night-time only activities.
>So you are saying, that we can spend all those loooong Summer days cuddling each other in our sealed fortress of darkness instead of sweating like pigs out in the open?
Where do I have to sign.

>Or how about if she had the ability to turn you into a vampire by giving you some of her blood, would you want that? That would give you pretty much all the same weaknesses.
As I said, I don't give a fuck about the weakneses, plus if she turned me we could spend eternity together and have savage sex with superhuman strenght.

>Not to mention, what would your Family think if they found out you were really dating a Vampire who feeds upon the blood of humans?
My family will never aprove absolute anything I do with my life, so fuck them.
>>
as long as you dont have to succ the blood out of my dick vein i dont care
>>
Do you get super powers? Like do you stronger or have the ability to turn into a bat?
Also, as a vampire are you mortal or immortal?
>>
That's my fetish though. I'd prefer if I didn't turn into a vampire, and just some type of immortal human.

Human male x vampire female is best, but underrepresented (just like any romance where the male is the human)
>>
File: vamp gf.jpg (88KB, 587x600px) Image search: [Google]
vamp gf.jpg
88KB, 587x600px
>>37315624
>>37315649
>>37315658
>>37315663
>>37315666
>>37315673
>>37315698
>>37315776
>>37315819
>>37315843
>>37316295
>>37316309
>>37316554
>>37316629
You really want to give up any chance at a normal life? I mean, if you're hanging around her, then you're probably going to end up hanging around other vampires. You can kiss any chance of having a normal life goodbye.

And some of you even seem like you wanna become immortal yourselves. You'll eventually learn the horror of watching all your family members age and die while you stay young. Anyone whom you thought of as a friend beforehand would pretty much also be dead in this way.

I'm not sure any of you really grasp eternity. As in, without end. 200 years from now, life is going to be very different from how it is now. And this is assuming you don't accidentally get caught outside in the sunlight for whatever reason.

Not to mention, almost every day you'd have to provide blood for her, I think that'd get old after a while don't you?

What if the romance grows stale? What if you can't maintain a relationship with her. Well then you're FUCKED, immortal for all time with not a single other person who can understand the predicament you're in.

The humans will all just want to use you, and possibly even kill you once they learn about your true identity. There will be no one you can trust, you'll always have to watch your back, and never again will you be able to feel the suns warm rays on your skin. Never again knowing the light, and warmth of day.

So once again, are you SURE you're ready for this?
>>
>>37317136
>Not wanting to become DIO
Weak.
>>
>>37317136
Yes I fucking am
Do you need my adress to come and turn me into one
>>
>>37317136
Fuck that. I could step out in the sun whenever I wanted and kill myself.
Like Bob Dylan said, may you stay forever young.
>>
>>37315596
>>37317136
Oh god, yes! I love vampire girls!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (226KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
226KB, 1280x720px
>>37317136

Yeah I don't want a GF, but I'll totally go for a vampire genocide.
seriously fuck vampires, a blight on humanity that must be extinguished.
>>
>>37317136
>And some of you even seem like you wanna become immortal yourselves. You'll eventually learn the horror of watching all your family members age and die while you stay young. Anyone whom you thought of as a friend beforehand would pretty much also be dead in this way.
Just turn them ya dummy!
>>
>>37315624
You'd be her "Blut-Sklave". The most you'd get is more easily sunburned than you were before and slightly better vision in the dark.
>>
>>37317289
Tfw no Van Helsing gf
>>
>>37317289
>tfw no vampire hunter gf
>>
>>37316125
This is a troll... It must be.
You're trolling, right?
>>
File: 1494516541905.png (28KB, 1027x731px) Image search: [Google]
1494516541905.png
28KB, 1027x731px
>>37315596
where do i sign up?
>into bloodplay
>those red eyes,pocelaine white skin and fangs gets me going like nothing will ever do
>have inverted sleep (sleep the day, work the night)
>don't like beaches and whatnots
>my family doesn't give 2 moldy fucks about what i'm doing
>can literally become immortal and live by her side for all eternity
>will hunt for prey with her at night
>will cherish the passing of time and ages without fear of dying
>>
Could you imagine their insufferable normalfaggotry? Forever young and only able to go out at night, they'll be at the club and partying every night until the end of time. They usually end up fucking rich too.
>we gonna live forever, brahs!
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>dude, just become a vampire and invest your parents' inheritance when they die. It's easy dude. What, vampires only want to enthrall you? Bro, they're not all like that. You gotta just put yourself out there and hope for the best lmao
>hey, that cute girl surprisingly seems into anon... ayo, mortal bitch. Lemme holla atcha. You like big castles? I got a big old castle. Not like loser anon, living in his parents' basement. Yeah, you like that, don't you bitch? We'll catch you later, anon.

Vampire Chad is an ultra-Chad who will add every cute girl in town to his vampire harem. You'd probably be working at one of his many companies, kept mortal only so you can work the day shift. Vampire Stacey just wants to keep you around as her personal blood bank and to do the taxes on her enormous vampire estate, while she goes out nightly to party and fuck male vampire lords.

You are eternally cucking yourself if you think a vampire gf is looking to do you any favours.
>>
>Are you Desperate enough to want a ______ Girlfriend?

Yes.
>>
>>37315596
I would go out with anyone who would agree to be with me honestly =(
>>
>>37317136
>You really want to give up any chance at a normal life?

Where are we? Right this second.
>>
>>37317136
Where do you think we fucking are.
>>
>>37317136
>>37317651
In my fantasies everything is 2D tier and this 3DPD bullshit does not apply.
>>
>>37317484
How is it a troll? Rip Van Winkle a cute.
>>
File: 80d962d5cf6bde16663155ad609292a8.jpg (927KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
80d962d5cf6bde16663155ad609292a8.jpg
927KB, 1280x960px
>ywn merry serana
Why live
>>
>>37315596
>needs blood
That's my kind of watersport. Yep.
>Can't go out in sunlight
Pale girl? H o t.
>Can't eat garlic
I can't cook.
>Can't be around crosses
Fuck, I'm Christian. Still vampires are kinky.
>ywn take her out on a sunny day
I hate sunny days too. Fucking too warm.
>night-time activities
I'd post a lennyface but I can't use unicode.
>turn me into a vampire.
I'll be an emo-chick-magnet. Shit. But I get to suck blood.
>What would your family
Don't give a shit.
If you're a hot vampire, OP, I'd fuck you
>>
>>37315596
>Say for example she needed blood every day, she'd only take what she could without doing any damage,
See, this part her ALMOST describes having a normal gf. The only part that is wrong...
>without doing any damage
because women will fuck you up.
>>
>>37315596
>Say for example she needed blood every day, she'd only take what she could without doing any damage, but she'd still drain you quite a bit.
Funny story, I'm resilient to blood loss. Naturally high (but not excessive) iron, my doctor went on a few minutes explaining how good of a blood donor I'd be.

>What if she couldn't go out in sunlight or she'd burn to death? What if she couldn't eat garlic or be around crosses?
Then she stays inside? I live in a basement already, no windows. I don't mind having no garlic, I have no crosses.

>You'd never be able to take her to the beach to enjoy a warm sunny day. She'd pretty much be restricted to night-time only activities.
Good, I'm a night person already. Naturally nocturnal sleep cycle.

>Or how about if she had the ability to turn you into a vampire by giving you some of her blood, would you want that? That would give you pretty much all the same weaknesses.
In exchange for everlasting life? YES DO IT NOW.

>Not to mention, what would your Family think if they found out you were really dating a Vampire who feeds upon the blood of humans?
They're cool as long as I'm happy and healthy. If I was vamped I'd technically be healthy forever.

What lore vamp are we talking about here? Buffy the Vampire Slayer vamps? Anne Rice vamps? I'd rather keep my soul.
>>
>>37317136
Fuck yeah. vamp girl can succ.
>>
well sex would be off the table because I wouldnt have enough blood to get an erection. everything else you described would be perfect. I prefer night time activities.
>>
Fuck all you pussies she can suck the blood right out of my dick for all I care. Sign me the fuck upppp
>>
>>37315596
Desperate? Female vampires are sexy as fuck. Her vampirism would be a turn-on, not a flaw.
>>
>>37316629
>Human male x vampire female is best, but underrepresented (just like any romance where the male is the human)
Yeah, I've noticed that too. The mainstream doesn't like romances where the male is the less-powerful one, which is what would happen if he's the human with a non-human woman. Because then, God forbid, we might have to show her protecting him and taking care of him instead of him protecting and taking care of her! We can't have that! We can't be telling stories of men being treated like they're inherently valuable, because then they might start resisting the worker drone role!
>>
>>37318308
>Combining Rayne's voice with Selene's face
Bethesda make a lot of bad decisions, but that wasn't one of them.
>>
File: 1495502254527.jpg (73KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495502254527.jpg
73KB, 720x1080px
>>37317136
>You really want to give up any chance at a normal life? I mean, if you're hanging around her, then you're probably going to end up hanging around other vampires. You can kiss any chance of having a normal life goodbye.
I didn't want a normal life anyway. In fact, I've always wanted an abnormal life. As a guy who likes gentle femdom, I've always wanted to be the kept man of a powerful woman. Female vampires are great for that fantasy.

>And some of you even seem like you wanna become immortal yourselves. You'll eventually learn the horror of watching all your family members age and die while you stay young. Anyone whom you thought of as a friend beforehand would pretty much also be dead in this way.
This isn't really an issue for me, because I don't like my family and I don't have any friends.

>
I'm not sure any of you really grasp eternity. As in, without end. 200 years from now, life is going to be very different from how it is now. And this is assuming you don't accidentally get caught outside in the sunlight for whatever reason.
I don't really see how that's much different from living as a human. Those 200 years would simply be 200 years of one day followed by another, just like a human life. Life changes even with a human lifespan, but no one is saying we need to start figuring out ways to die faster.

>Not to mention, almost every day you'd have to provide blood for her, I think that'd get old after a while don't you?
I don't know. I'd probably have sex with her at least once every day, too, and I don't think that would get old. A lot of vampire lore says that being fed on is pleasurable, so maybe it won't get old.

>What if the romance grows stale? What if you can't maintain a relationship with her. Well then you're FUCKED, immortal for all time with not a single other person who can understand the predicament you're in.
What about all the other vampires?
>>
It takes a special level of desperation to accept being a beta cuck not just to a run-of-the-mill everyday human Chad, but to a Nosferatu Thundercock.
>>
File: DAW strips.webm (660KB, 552x720px) Image search: [Google]
DAW strips.webm
660KB, 552x720px
>tfw no redhead southern vampire gf with eternal hymen
>>
As long as she's an anarch and not a dirty Cammy collaborator or a Sabbat psycho I'm down.
>>
>>37317136
I can't really think of a reason to refuse a deal like that ever.
>>
File: IMG_1226.jpg (176KB, 576x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1226.jpg
176KB, 576x676px
>>37321563
I know these are words. But I have no idea what any of the words mean.
>>
>>37322458
It's a bunch of references to things from Vampire the Masquerade, but I don't know enough to really elaborate on it. All I know is that Sabbat and Cammy (Camarilla) are two of the big vampire clans.
>>
my first gf was into the "vampire lifestyle" and I let her cut me and drink my blood, it was rare to get a "mundane" (their version of a normie) to let you drink their blood and this was considered something to brag about since obviously this must be evidence of her amazing charming abilities and not just that I was a desperate virgin

all the girls who were into it were like the worst bitchy catty gossipy slutty /clg/ or new age crazy crystal collecting cat lady stereotypes and all the guys who were into it were the worst wannabe alpha PUA or edgy katana owning weeb literal fedora wearing stereotypes
>>
>>37323516
It's always amusing how robots complain about getting picked on, only to pick on others themselves.

Robots really are the most toxic type of person.
>>
>>37315596
Does it have to be human blood? Can't I buy her some blood from someone else?
>>
>>37315596
>eternal life
NEVER!
>>
>Are you Desperate enough to want a Vampire Girlfriend?
>Girlfriend
I'm not reading any further
yes I want a girlfriend
>>
>>37315596
i want a vampire girlfriend very badly
>>
File: alucard 678909767890789.jpg (46KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
alucard 678909767890789.jpg
46KB, 700x396px
>>37315596
would we be true vampires?
>>
>>37315596
are you a vampire op?
be my gf pls really
>>
>>37323752

obviously I didn't go about saying that to their face

although maybe I should have since it'd probably be better for them to leave such a weird and delusional community filled with dysfunctional people but no one ever tells each other the truth because of sensitive redditors like you
>>
File: 1492210094187.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492210094187.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
Are you desperate enough to want a evil demon girlfriend?
>>
>>37315596
yes
when do i start?
>>
>>37317136
According to monogatari lore vampires only need nutrition every one to two weeks. I'd happily have a vampire gf like that.
I'm only active during the night anyways.
>>
>>37315596
blood wouldn't be the only thing she'd drink
>>
>>37316629
>underrepresented
Only if you exclusively consume western shit.
>>
>>37315596
My fetish tbqh. But a real vampire though not some disgusting LARping humanoid
>>
>>37317136
Totally would.
Life is boring with 150 IQ (Wechsler; equivalent to 180 Cattel).
I want a immortal vampire gf, and even if the romance end, i'll still find a way to genocide humanity.
>>
>>37317136
Why, are you a vampire fembot looking for male applicants? Is that why you stoped posting after 3 am?
>>
>>37315596

>enjoy a day
>enjoy a sunny day
>enjoy a warm sunny day
>mfw

3D is retarded sell your soul to the JapJaps
>>
File: Succubus1.jpg (136KB, 593x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus1.jpg
136KB, 593x1000px
>>37325529
Succubi aren't evil, just misunderstood. They're actually very kind, and they love all men.
>>
File: 1451185573454.gif (2MB, 485x261px) Image search: [Google]
1451185573454.gif
2MB, 485x261px
>>37315596
How much blood are we talking? Like pic related?
>>
>>37327684
t. king of cucks
>>
>>37317136
I want to ascend from humanity. Being immortal is a huge step. I have to uncover the secrets of the universe and I doubt I can with the span of this human life. I can never be satisfied with living a life not knowing its true source.

>And this is assuming you don't accidentally get caught outside in the sunlight for whatever reason.
Does this entail death? Isn't this a possible escape route for immortality?
>>
File: b15.png (362KB, 555x350px) Image search: [Google]
b15.png
362KB, 555x350px
>>37327684
And my dick loves all Succubi.
>>
would she give me vampire blowjobs and let me cuddle with her?
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.