[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are robots living in western Europe going to deal with civil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 810798.gif (759KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
810798.gif
759KB, 480x288px
How are robots living in western Europe going to deal with civil war? What's your plan? Are you going to pick a side to fight on,migrate or try to rough it out without affiliating with any group? Personally,I'll probably try the 3rd option and tend to my families small farm.
>>
File: 1495759791429.jpg (45KB, 349x451px) Image search: [Google]
1495759791429.jpg
45KB, 349x451px
If shit hit's the fan I'm out of here. Fuck this country and fuck it's people.
>>
>>37315775
Where will you go? It's not like you can just up and leave the EU without a visa and whatnot.
>>
>>37315814
Refugee status.
>>
>>37315829
Good luck with that, you really think anyone will be taking EU citizens? It's not going to be an actual war, just the EU army oppressing the shit out of the people in individual countries.
>>
>>37315517
>How are robots living in western Europe going to deal with civil war?
there will be no civil war, the people are too complacent
>>
>>37315911
Nope,it's inevitable. Some western Europe countries are alright for now (Ireland,Finland,Denmark etc) but countries like Britain and France are already done with the destabilisation process of subversion and will soon enter the crisis section in the coming decades or so.
>>
>>37315814
My plan is to head north and try my luck with the Nordic countries. I got my chemist skill going for me so I might have a chance to attain refugee or citizen status. But I doubt shit will hit the fan any time soon, still seems too clam desu.
>>
>>37316007
the people are unarmed, what are they going to do?
>>
>>37316066
die
originally of course
>>
>>37316007
Could you explain further? I find this super interesting.
>>
>>37316066
How does anyone in civil war afford weapons? Usually through foreign aid.
>>
You either do not live in europe, or are a literal alex jones to beleive there's gonna be some civil war soon.

Maybe some arabic spring, european style, this is possible, but not an actual civil war with neighbours killing each other.
>>
>>37316136
It's simple really. The first process is demoralisation. Issues are manufactured in order start a division in public. Suddenly,people think the muslim man isn't being treated as "equally" as the Christian man,the woman isn't being treated as equally as the man,the homosexual isn't being treated as equally as the heterosexual. The whole basis of these issues is started on "equality". People think equality is good hence they want it when truthfully equality does not exist since every human being is entirely unique in his own aspects (tall man who's dumb,small man who's smart). The next stage is destabilisation. That means giving these people a platform and action begins to take place. The muslim man stops the Christian man from teaching religion to youths,the feminist makes it illegal to not have a business that isn't 50% male 50% female,and the homosexual makes gay marriage legal and he is allowed to adopt. This is the change in society. What was previously just an issue,suddenly became a law and forever changed society (seen in France and Britain). Now,the other side have had enough. They want to take action. Look at UKIP and Front National. All gained sudden support in the past few years as some people have had enough. But,you can't change these changes anymore. Think about it,do you think tomorrow they'll decide to make gay marriage illegal or abortion? Idea seems preposterous,doesn't it? So how do you bring about this change that can't be brought through democracy? Violence. Now we enter stage 3. Crisis. Violence begins and the nation is divided. People fight,death,poverty,hunger they a become daily routine for years and years. Then it reaches a point where people no longer want to fight. They just want peace. They want a hero. They want a messiah. They want life to be great again. And who's that hero? The one who backed the muslim,the feminist and the homosexual from behind the scenes. 1/2
>>
>>37316483
They swoops in and saves the country. Then once they have ended the war and peace is about,everyone is happy. Nobody remembers the life before the 2nd stage. All they remember is how horrible life was with death and anger and hatred everywhere. Then,we enter the last stage. Normalisation. The rule of that foreign entity who started the fighting becomes normalised. The people who once knew what life was like before are dead,only the youth remain. The youth who had no idea how nice life was before are only used to life with the new power in control. They are taught that before this new power,all there was was destruction and death. They become brainwashed into loving the new power and hating the old. The history and pride of that old power is gone for good.

The process of subversion has been completed. They have taken over the entire country without so much as firing a bullet
>>
>>37316483
>>37316560
name one (1) example of this ever happening in history
>>
>>37316605
Bangladesh,Afghanistan,Grenada,Lebanon. Not in the same issues but in the same process and the driving force behind those subversions was the Soviet Union.
>>
>>37316605
Egypt, Libya, Jordan, Ukraine, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Serbia, Georgia, Lebanon, Kuwait, Macedonia...
>>
>>37315517
In what country do you libe in order to think there's gonna be some civil war in the next twenty years ?
>>
>>37315517
Go door to door killing leftists. It's not the shitskins' fault. They are just animals, don't know better. It's the fault of the cucks who imported them and let them go to town on the little girls.

It will be open season on anyone "open borders," "communist," "refugees welcome," etc. I will behead hundreds, if not thousands. It will be glorious. The streets will be bathed with leftist blood.

After they are cleaned up, then we can go after the shitskins. I just want them deported. But I want leftists DEAD.
>>
>>37316775
England.

Original post.
>>
>>37316775
Before there is a civil war, many more countries will leave the EU. France is about halfway there. Britain is already trying to leave. Countries in the east are getting closer, Poland is at the breaking point. Italy and Greece can't leave for economic reasons but they want to.

First the EU will fall apart, then civil war will break out in many western countries. All leftists will be slaughtered a la French Revolution - guillotines will be running 24/7 and the streets will be bathed in pozzed blood. Then comes the mass deportations of the invaders and if they do not comply, they will be cleansed, house by house, until the country is clean.
>>
>>37316935
>>First the EU will fall apart
No, any big "happening" you're waiting or hoping for won't be the *end* of the EU, it will be the *beginning* of the real EU, the USSR 2.0 or East Germany 2.0 if you prefer, which will be worse than Comrade Stalin could ever even have dreamed of. And it will last long enough for the lives of everyone who's currently alive to be destroyed beyond repair.
>>
>>37316935
See, the first paragraph is reasonable

The second paragraph won't happen in your wildest dreams
>>
File: 1489800663424.jpg (30KB, 344x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489800663424.jpg
30KB, 344x400px
>>37317015
>mfw it worked
>>
>>37316935
Nope. Once the civil war starts,it's over. That's it. Even if the "good guys" win,it will have been with the financial and military aid of the power that started the war. Once the civil war starts,they have already won. They'll let us tear each other apart and then pick up the pieces.
>>
>>37316935
You are just taking your wet dreams for granted.
With Macron, France gonna stay for at least five more years, and it's not like UK leaving gonna cause some uprising.

People of europe became meek and submisive, it's not like some gay wedding law gona trigger some slaughter.
The sad part it's those countries should be cleansed, especially from the top, the "elites".
>>
>>37317015
Much destruction awaits, that much is certain. This whole thing could have been avoided if the EU and Jewish media weren't dead set on mass barbarian immigration. But that was their ultimate goal in the first place. Now it cannot be avoided. I only hope that those at the top are brought to justice the same way their supporters will be. But they likely won't. As long as leftists die on a massive scale, I will be happy and suffer whatever instability comes after. It will have been worth it to watch their facial expressions as they bleed out in the streets.
>>
>>37317150
Poland and other eastern European countries have already prevented it from starting in their country. They stopped the first stage by taking away the civil liberties of those who wish to start an issue. That is the only way to prevent it from starting but it's shunned upon because it's not "democratic" and doesn't teach the philosophy of equality :-( and that is why they'll be saved from this destruction in years to come.
>>
>>37317113
I agree entirely, and yes, like I said France is only halfway there. In 5 years it might be the tipping point. If not, then 10 years for sure. It WILL happen sonner or later.
>>37317068
That's what they said about the French a few centuries ago. The elites sat in their little cushioned rooms enjoying themselves, unaware of the country-wide angry mob plotting their rampage of violence. I see parallels today.
>>37317107
As long as leftists are ripped to pieces by starved dogs and have their heads chopped off, I can die happy.
>>
>>37317193
Yes, notice I said Poland will leave the EU but there will be NO civil war in Poland or the eastern countries. You are exactly right, they made the right choices. Western and southern European countries will not be so fortunate.
>>
>>37317193
>>Poland and other eastern European countries have already prevented it from starting in their country.
Complete bullshit. Eastern Europe is exactly the same as Western Europe, only poor and without free money being handed out (not even to its own people), so no one wants to stay there, which allows for retarded populist posturing by local politicians, who are equally as bad and in bed with the US and NATO. Same SJW brainwashing is happening, same laws as in the entire EU have been implemented, and so on.
>>
>>37317246
Eastern countries are not accepting rapefugees and not giving out free gibsmedats. This will protect them.
>>
>>37315517
Move to Canada or the US as soon as possible?
Any leafs or burgers need a software engineering graduate in a year?
>>
>>37317208
>The elites sat in their little cushioned rooms enjoying themselves, unaware of the country-wide angry mob plotting their rampage of violence.
Let's be real, the social unrest now is nothing compared to what it was back then. It's growing, but we are far, far from a bloodbath revolution. The EU collapsing is something I can actually see happening though
>>
>>37317288
We don't want you people coming here with the way you voted to destroy yourselves. Lie in the beds you've made.
>>
>>37317333
Jokes on you I didn't even vote. Not my problem as Carlin says.
>>
>>37317275
Please tell me more about my own country oh great and wise American brother.

While you're at it, explain how this will protect us once migrants get EU (German/Swedish/etc) citizenship and are free to settle in any EU country while still getting free money from their "home" country.
>>
>>37317329
I know, I'm projecting into the future. 10 years, 20 years. If trends continue. It won't be for a while. I'm ready for it anytime though. The sooner the better. But I'll be waiting patiently.
>>
>>37317288
KEK. Do you really think the US will be any place for a white man in a few decades?
>>
>>37317360
I'm not American not that it matters, I'm not Polish either. But hopefully you will leave the EU before that happens.
>>
>>37317402
>decades
Better than the few years I have left here.
I'll move again once the time comes for the US to fall.
>>
>>37317357
If you never voted for a cuck party you eurofags can stay. Otherwise go get raped by the rapefugees you love so much.
>>
>>37317429
Only ever voted for PVV and FVD. Then I gave up since ((((((they))))) determine the outcome anyway.
>>
File: 1494190509148.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1494190509148.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
People really underestimate the possibility of wars and how quickly civil unrest could boil over and get out of hand. I'd argue it would be even easier for these things to happen today than it was in the past because of how much faster people can communicate and spread information and ideas now.
>>
>>37316705
Hold on a second....
At least half of those were done by the US
hmmmmm
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.