[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If looks are so important, why are couples like this so common?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: couple.jpg (313KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
couple.jpg
313KB, 1280x720px
If looks are so important, why are couples like this so common?
>>
>Champion sweater

Obviously the guy has money
>>
Women care about looks less than men.

They still care about it a lot obviously, it's just that they weigh the man as an overall package of pluses and minuses and compare it to others whereas men typically become fascinated with a girl based on looks and personality and have a specific attraction to THAT girl
>>
File: 1495923126708.jpg (36KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1495923126708.jpg
36KB, 500x625px
>>37314928
When you see a fugly man with a qt grill its because of financial security and he has his shit together. Plus these grills know that if they get caught cheating the ride is over for them. They have been with so many men and are tired. All they want is a stable life. But imo fuck them I have fallen for this same sorry sob story bullshit twice when I was younger. I think ill just go gay for a cute twink or tinder fuck my way to hell.
(Guy)
>>
It's called being a rich guy
>>
>>37314928
They're both average looking. She only looks better because she has make up on.
>>
Both are disgusting examples of human waste. For you to attempt to normalize the forced concept of mating proves your worthlessness!
>>
>>37315190
Dude is less than average, man.
Fat.
Fucked up teeth.
Neckbeard.
Looks like an inbred southerner.
Wears a hat indoors so probably has shitty hair growth.
>>
being alpha and outgoing is as important for men as being attractive

I'm pretty good looking but I'm a complete spastic and people immediately tell. My friends in high school constantly talked about how I had no game and if I had any game at all I could get any girl.
>>
>>37314955
>Women care about looks less than men.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
When did reddit invade /r9k/
>>
>>37315302
Cope. You're ugly
>>
>>37315263
he's average but could take better care of himself. the roastie would be average too if you took all the shit off her skin. the difference is that women rely primarily on looks while men just need to look good enough depending on their other qualities.
t. KHV sociologist
>>
>>37315342
nah I've had enough cute girls get crushes on me to know I'm at least above average. They always fizzle out though
>>
>>37315361
Sure thing pal
I have an 8 inch dick and make 300k as a Wendys chef.
>>
>>37315352
Ah yes just look "good enough" and marry some used up 29 year old slut who will cheat on you with chad at the first opportinity anyway.
>>
>>37314928
why do burgers keep cap and shoes on when indoors?
>>
>>37314928
I don't get it, they look exactly the same to me, attractiveness-wise.
>>
>>37315352
Bullshit.
The dude is a literal 3 and the girl is at least a 6 or a 7.
I'm not even giving her free points either.
>>
beta bux

alpha fux
>>
>>37314928
Girls can easily jump two or three points with makeup, hair, and clothes. Really, he looks like the typical dudebro that hangs around enough Chads to sap some of their charisma. Confidence is an attractive trait and I've seen couples like these fizzle out in months, because at the end of the day, physical attractiveness matters and wannabe Chads are not actually Chads. Follow a girl in Instagram that just broke up with her High School boyfriend, who was fat and unattractive, once she got hotter and went to college.
>>
>>37314928
Women don't are as much about looks. For example if you're hella rich, she'll like you too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.