[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are robots' plans for when their parents die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: agathalean.png (550KB, 858x661px) Image search: [Google]
agathalean.png
550KB, 858x661px
What are robots' plans for when their parents die?
>>
>>37312506
if you have more than one living parent, than you can't be here
>>
>>37312506
Hopefully I'll be the cause of my father's death

My mom? I"ll be sad for a few days and move on with life. I'm independent now
>>
>>37312506
Hopefully, to be accomplished and stable enough by then, and to have grown enough, that I can take their place as central figures in my family.
>>
Be sad for a while

I'm already independent
>>
>receive $300k from mum's life insurance
>probably buy a car and some toys
>be frugal with rest of moneys
>>
File: 13483478373 (25).gif (60KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
13483478373 (25).gif
60KB, 320x320px
i dont fuckin know
the debts will go on my older brother since i dont even know my father
we 2 will be more torn apart then ever
he will most likely kill himself and i will follow because i will have just to much of debts and things to pay and im a neet without anything

gonna burn the house down and run away or something
>>
>>37312506
Finally kill myself without guilt
>>
>>37312506
Try to live my life without someone breathing down my neck for once. If it doesn't work out then I'll kill myself.
>>
>>37312836
Same. Only reason I'm still around is cuz my mother will be sad when I off myself.
>>
>>37312506
end up homeless and starve / feeze / get murdered
>>
>>37312836
This. My brother is probably my best friend but he'll understand. My pinger siblings (they are all under 3 at the moment) will more than likely be Normies. None of them got the mixture me and my full brother got.
>>
>>37312836
THIS. IT FEELS LIKE I'M ALREADY DEAD
>>
have a full blown breakdown and shed the facade i've maintained since childhood to make them happy

i can't even kill myself because of my siblings, so i'll have to live with the pain

one time i had this dream that i was in my 40s and my siblings were stable and living happy lives, even though our parents had passed a few years ago. i could never get over the fact that they were never proud of me, even though they did love and care for me, and i was i was sitting next to their graves, and (even though i wouldn't kill myself using pills because it is ineffective) i ate a bunch of pills and fell asleep in the grass crying. woke up and turned out i had actually been physically crying.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.