[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get r9k gf >in love for weeks >one day she changes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: eddite.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
eddite.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>get r9k gf
>in love for weeks
>one day she changes
>starts talking to me less
>starts caring less
>sometimes we just sit in calls and she is completely silent and replies with one or a few word
>yesterday she didnt talk to me all night
>got drunk and sad alone while she was with her 2 girl friends

I dont like where this is going boys, what do in this situation?

(btw I met her through r9k, she doesnt browse much and is normie-ish)
>>
Are you completely retarded?

Serious question.

>r9k gf
>>
>>37312243
Not memeing she's either lost interest or you're getting cucked. My ex was the same and it turned out she was fucking someone else
>>
>>37312243
Post her name so we can all avoid her shittiness.
>>
>>37312282
probably lost interest, I don't know of any guys shes even talking to as friends

she used to be obsessed with me when we met.
>>
>>37312276
idk how it happened either
>>
>>37312243
>r9k "gf"

You played yourself my man.
>>
>>37312318
Melissa

namenamename
>>
How'd you meet a girl here?
>>
>>37312243
Op see
>>37312282
She's fucking someone else. Happened to me, I put up with it for 3 months before I found proof and dropped her.
>>
>>37313020
It's always the fucking Melissas. They just look for the next guy once you become boring.
>>
>>37313718
I knew a Melissa. She had a threesome at 13.

She was a proper slut
>>
>>37313814
lol I just checked

She already has a kid.

However she looks better now than back then
>>
i ddont wANt tO be neglected nd ignored by all females after they lose interest boys :(
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.