[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the point lads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0169.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.png
136KB, 363x296px
what's the point lads?
>>
File: 1495140259590.jpg (28KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1495140259590.jpg
28KB, 200x150px
>>37310742
to put pee pee in va jay jay
>>
>>37310742
There is no point never was and never will. We re just unlucky coz we was born.
>>
>>37310788
just saw logan
holy shit
that movie hit me way too fucking hard
>>
>>37310742
To suffer and make more money for G_d's chosen
>>
>>37310742
Honestly the sexual revolution destroyed western civilization. Us "betas" used to run society and ensure the survival for the next generation. The new trend, however, has destroyed our purpose and still tries to tempt us to live in a false reality - if you are nice to women they will love you and want to be with you.

Women want all the benefits and none of the responsibilities. "Betas" no longer get any pleasure out of life and are shunning themselves from society.

It was nice while it lasted.
>>
File: 1494547112587.gif (104KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1494547112587.gif
104KB, 250x201px
>>37310742
Sometimes I remind myself of all the things that I could do and all the places I could see. That helps sometimes. Staying alive long enough to make enough money for the things that I want to fill the void of my being sometimes is enough. Some days, I think about uncle Hitler and everything he did to make the world a better place. Sometimes I want to be more like him. Most days though I look at my ugly face in the mirror, think about all the regrets I have, all the people in my life who have abused me, about all the pain and I would rather be dead instead.
https://youtu.be/efLcgUQmyT8 music is all I really have
>>
>>37310824
Yeah whitey bad, we need to hang up our coats, diversity is the next super power and it's not white
>>
>>37310742

To live. Make what you will of the life you have been given.
>>
>>37311002

Hitler was the ultimate cuck, so I guess it makes sense you would identify with him.
>>
>>37310824
I saw The Truman Show a few weeks ago and I still find myself thinking about it all the time.

It's nice to know I can still be actively engaged in movies, if nothing else
>>
Point

Noun
the tapered, sharp end of a tool, weapon, or other object.
"the point of his dagger"
synonyms: tip, (sharp) end, extremity; More
a dot or other punctuation mark, in particular a period.

verb
direct someone's attention to the position or direction of something, typically by extending one's finger.
"the boys were nudging each other and pointing at me"
give force or emphasis to (words or actions).
"he wouldn't miss the opportunity to point a moral"
>>
>>37310742

Yeah but life sucks for most people most of the time I think. Chad has it good though. And Stacy. And the richfags. The selfie whores. Every woman under 30.

I hope I live to see Hitler come back.
>>
File: 1494721539102.png (309KB, 1584x1501px) Image search: [Google]
1494721539102.png
309KB, 1584x1501px
You look around the world and see it burning, consumed by degeneracy and decadence. You are faced with two options, indulge in the downfall of society by partaking in degeneracy and decadence, or training yourself and dismantling that society which has forsaken you.
>>
>>37311339
There's only one real option and it's accelerating the human race into extinction
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.