[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb/Embarrasing things you've done while drunk thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Hno.jpg (130KB, 1106x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Hno.jpg
130KB, 1106x1312px
Dumb/Embarrasing things you've done while drunk thread.

>Be bazhoozled
>Crash at bro's place on couch
>Wake up at 11 am, bro still sleeping
>Biggest piss of life on the way
>The 5 meters to the bathroom is just too much
>Get on my knees next to couch
>Form a ''cup'' in my pants on the floor
>Piss in pants
>Wake up next day mind blown
>Pretty awkward asking bro if I can borrow some pants
>>
The two most embarrassing things I've done while drunk are:
>Groped and tried to finger this girl that had passes out on my bed
She resisted so it was kind of rape, but she didn't really tell anyone
>Tried to choke this really pretty but annoying girl i had just met
She ended up liking it
>>
>>37310393
Started ranting about how I don't believe in human rights and that women shouldn't have the right to vote

Guys didn't mind it actually, having them over again tonight
>>
>it's an "OP steals a topic from Kiwi Farms" episode
>>
>>37310455
I think it's just sexual assault then. Also are you a sandnigger?
>>
>>37310582
Nope, slavshit
>>
File: jpip1hU.jpg (46KB, 625x564px) Image search: [Google]
jpip1hU.jpg
46KB, 625x564px
Not sure if this counts, but it was embarrassing for me.

>get crossfaded with sister one night
>we go into the kitchen to make something to eat
>get an intense head rush, sit on the floor to calm down
>sister hands me a cup of water
>attempt to take a sip, pass out and spill water on myself and floor
>wake up a minute later face down on the floor with my shirt soaked
>sister is freaking out, don't remember what happened
>apparently I also hit the oven pretty hard when I fell, got a large bruise on my shoulder

I was barely conscious and started hallucinating for a few minutes before I passed out again.
>>
>>37310655
And then you fucked her right?
>>
>pick up the wrong girl at the dying campfire to take to the woods to make out
>she didn't mind

>need to piss at a party, toilet occupied by a couple telling me to go to the kitchen
>shrug, walk into the kitchen, lift a seatcovering and piss through the metal chair on the floor
>>
>drunk
YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT: LEAVE.
>>
>>37310393
I started eating a friend's houseplant. And then took off my pants and hip thrusted at everyone.
>>
>birthday party last week
>drinking all day
>end up at club around 12
>doing good
>someone starts buying shots
>close tab
>next memory is realizing I'm 5 miles away at 4am

I live less than a 10 min walk from where we were, no idea what the fuck happened. Assume I got lost and just wandered. Also wondering if I got drugged or something. Total blackout for 3+ hours.
>>
I have never been drunk because I have no friends
>>
got drunk during a house party of a class mate, vomited on myself and my friends had to carry me back home.
Some of those people I haven't seen ever since, so their last memory of me will be this.
>>
>>37310393
Started explaining a war that never happened in detail and talked shit about anime. No one except for me watched anime there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.