[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw internet friends from warcraft 3 kicked me out for stalking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170527_221726.jpg (845KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_221726.jpg
845KB, 2560x1440px
>tfw internet friends from warcraft 3 kicked me out for stalking my oneitis

the hell, i thought they would understand, i thought they were not the normies

pic related a failed attempt at photographing her appartment from behind some bushes from half an hour ago

where my stalker robros at?
>>
fucking bump, are there seriously no good men left here? is it all normies now?
>>
>>37309293
If you really cared about that person you wouldn't be posting pictures like that on the internet, nor would you be talking about what you do. Ideally you would want nobody to know what you are doing. If people know about it, they can come between you and the object of your love and prevent destiny from being fulfilled.
>>
>>37309887
this picture is crap and even if it wasnt the chance of someone recognizing me and her is irrelevant

she rejected me years ago, last time we met face to face was almost four years ago, my destiny is to be alone, i am here looking for others that share the same fate
>>
>>37309930
I last spoke to my love over a year ago. My destiny is also to be alone. There are no good men left here.
>>
I've gone to a girl's house and places of work I found from e-stalking. I don't really do it anymore because shit got too hot plus fb is a lot more anal about privacy now.
>>
>>37309983
if you are a women or a queer you dont belong on this broad

>>37309992
whats the problem with doing it at night? very easy to see if she is there
>>
>>37310051
Who the fuck said anything about being a woman or a queer? What about my post indicated that I might be either of those things?

No wonder you were rejected.
>>
>>37309293
I'd do that too.
That's fucking creepy, anon.
>>
>>37310106
>>37310133

fucking normies, off to >>>/soc/ with you!
>>
I am a straight white male, who became obsessed with a person and stalked them.
>>
>>37309293
People still play Warcraft 3?
>>
>>37310163
Dick is too small to be on /soc/
>>
>>37309459
You're retarded
>Still lusting after 3D WOMEN

kys
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.