[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do most guys truly in their heart of hearts have an objection

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Do most guys truly in their heart of hearts have an objection to raping strangers? Really? I'm not talking about someone you care about getting raped by another guy. I am talking about you raping a stranger. (also don't be a retard who compares rape to killing)
>>
maybe if i knew she enjoyed it.
>>
>>37308465
what i mean to say is i would object to it if she enjoyed it. haha
>>
>>37308418
EXTRA

T
H
I
C
C
(In a very original way)
>>
Rape is just as bad as murder, simple as that. So is theft, or lying, or assault. When you hurt another person for your own gain you cross a line of sorts and I truly believe it's always unforgivable, no matter how severe it may be.
Might sound edgy or moralfaggot-ish or something, but i think people who have no problem with rape or any of those other things should not exist. I don't personally really feel sorry for rape victims but the thought that somebody would willingly hurt an innocent person if given the chance makes me feel disgusted.
>>
>>37308418
This one time I groped a girl.
I was drunk, she was drunk, she was smiling and seemed interest in me.
At one point she leaned across me and I opportunistically grabbed her chest.
I don't know why I did.
The mood changed, she stood up and left. I went on as I had done and didn't work it out until an hour later.

That one thing sticks in my mind as the worst thing I've ever done, and I'll never forget it.
I don't think I could ever rape someone. If I did, I don't know how I'd live with myself.
I won't pretend to speak for most guys, but I think most guys would feel the same way.
>>
>>37308611
>If I did, I don't know how I'd live with myself.
>I won't pretend to speak for most guys, but I think most guys would feel the same way.
Ok now think about if rape was accepted or we lived in a time where you could easily avoid blowback. Would you really feel the same?
>>
I'd rather the strange girl rapes me, to be honest.
>>
>>37308418
I'm more sub than dom so I wouldn't enjoy it that much.
But that's the only reason stopping me from doing this.
>>
>>37308418

I don't believe people allow themselves to rely on their true natures anon. Most people have religious values (whether they claim to be atheist or not). Rape is perfectly natural in nature. It's the way animals have sex that's for sure. Humans are animals.
>>
>>37308655
We live in such times if you consider the widely disputed rape culture statistics.
Also I got no punishment for what I did.
I didn't lose any friends and nobody made me apologise.
>>
No because I'm not entitled to sex
>>
>>37308418
I'm super hung up on consent. Not in a SJW getting a notarised consent form in triplicate way, but in a "I feel sick to my stomach and disgusted with myself if I have pushed the girl I'm sleeping with's boundries"

For me sex is all about both people wanting the same thing, and being together in a synergistic flow. Rape is pretty much the exact opposite of that. So even if we were to exclude the whole immoral aspect of rape, I still wouldn't rape people because the idea turns me off.

But yeah, you can't really ignore the moral side of it, OP: you're essentially asking if most guys are psychopathic. They aren't.
>>
I think rape is morally wrong, but I'd still rape someone if I could get away with it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.