[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would do you do in this situation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1366506055962.jpg (154KB, 600x928px) Image search: [Google]
1366506055962.jpg
154KB, 600x928px
What would do you do in this situation?
>>
>>37307583
Laugh at the tourrets guy, then feel bad for laughing.
>>
>Public transportation

I'd rather not surround myself with normies and disgusting people.
>>
>>37307583
like, who am i supposed to be? just watching this go down?

id just shrug

"hmm who'll i sit next to the timid shy guy reading a book or the open, confident-looking Chad"

makes sense who she'd go with, but if she sat beside the beta i wouldnt be too surprised either
>>
>>37307583
I never use public transportation, let alone a subway
If I started though I should get a Switch
>>
>>37307583
Who am I, the girl, left guy or right guy.
Left guy, read my book
Right guy, stare into space
Girl, stare into space and make sure no one can look up my skirt.

I think I'd prefer to be left guy since he has the most space and a book.
>>
>>37307583
Wonder why she sat right next to me. Now my damn leg space is hedged in by her and a fucking wall.
>>
>>37308043
>>37308100
You made me laugh.
You should go to /pol/ and snap them out of their bullshit..:)
>>
girls always sit next to me, sometimes when theres not even another person nearby, but doesnt mean anything.. right?
>>
>>37307583
Don't sit in the first place and avoid the embarrassment
>>
File: 0049.jpg (13KB, 310x269px) Image search: [Google]
0049.jpg
13KB, 310x269px
Although it'd be great for me being the guy on the right the problem is I would then feel obligated to say something to her. The problem is that I would not know what to do or say, I'd become nervous and I'd become extremely self conscious of where are my eyes staring at trying not to invade her personal space or stare at her. The nervousness of course would become extremely obvious and I'd be just staying there, immobile, petrified, scared to look at her and I would just sit awkwardly there, waiting to get to my stop or fabricating some ridiculous excuse to leave.

In short, I am so emtionally fucked up that for me being the guy at the left would actually be a relief.
>>
File: 1495862891477.jpg (78KB, 800x464px) Image search: [Google]
1495862891477.jpg
78KB, 800x464px
>>37307583
im not a girl but i would sit in the middle, it makes sense
>>
shit myself loudly, then turn to the girl and say "you made the right choice".
>>
I would laugh out loud and shout "lol bitch this fag has tuberculosis" if I was the left one.
>>
Stare deeply into her thighs.
>>
File: 1495809113505.png (252KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1495809113505.png
252KB, 640x616px
I'd sit in the middle because I'm not a slut who blatantly flirts with guys, nor am i attracted to the nerdy or "cool guy" stereotypes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.