[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw cucked big time by internet White supremacist propaganda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: DqUYHul.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DqUYHul.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
I am a non-White from a third-world country (which I'd rather not say to avoid bantz, but I suppose you'll figure out anyway) and I started lurking 4chan when I was still seventeen. The content on 4chan has very little cultural relevance to me but I still kept coming back because I perceived it as "cool" and "redpilled". The boards I visited were mostly /pol/ and /r9k/. The way 4chan works, it makes you feel that the opinions here are the supreme truth and everyone outside it is an idiot. So anyway I fell for all the White supremacist propaganda and started to hate myself for being a shitskin. I started spending hours pondering about racial politics and lost interest in my actual life and surroundings because I thought there was no point of doing anything anyway unless you're White.
The education system in my country (which is affordable only to the urban upper-class) is very stressful and rigorous. The exams and curriculum are made as difficult as possible, very similar to the situation in Korea or China, and you need up to six-seven hours of study a day throughout the year to succeed. This I was completely unable to do because I wasted time on 4chan and thinking about racial politics. Eventually I fucked up my entrance exams really bad and decided to study at home for another year and retry.
>>
>>37307089
Now staying at home made sure I never left home and spoke to anyone besides my family and people on internet. So my peer group became the 4chan people rather than students from my own country. I used to spend hours sometimes at night talking to people from here in online chat forums. Some of them were nice but most of them were extremely race-conscious and were often disgusted and repulsed upon learning I was a shitskin. Since I never went outside, I forgot what my country was actually like, and I allowed 4chan to reinforce the image of my race as that of filthy barbaric subhumans. Anyhow, you get the picture. The more time I spent amongst the 4chan redpilled crowd, the more I lost touch with reality and became engulfed in self-loathing for being a shitskin. Is there anyway I can fix the situation I am in? I have almost become a NEET now and all I do all day is think about race and politics and have become completely socially useless.
>>
>>37307089
You're scared to post this thread on /pol/ so you prefer to post it here and tells to everyone your feelings through this blog post.
>>
>>37307089
>>37307100
Suicide is the only solution.
>>
at least you are not a nigger

but truth be told you fell for the meme
you are not really that worthless as you consider yourself to be

oh and also you are a pussy for not posting this on /pol/ where the real harsh words come from
>>
>>37307153
Some people think we are worse than niggers.
>>
>>37307089
>I am a non-White from a third-world country (which I'd rather not say to avoid bantz, but I suppose you'll figure out anyway)
POO
IN
LOO
>>
1) There is no supreme truth.

2) R9K is not redpilled. This board is filled with libertarian scum, most of whom have complexes / identity issues.

3) Nobody is free of struggle in life. How we confront our difficulties is indicative of our true persona. You should work hard and ace your next entry exam.

4) Do not concern yourself with the politics of others. Focus only on yourself and pursue only what you hold to be true. Give up on trying to validate and discredit others' beliefs. You will only become angry.

5) Do not force yourself to be someone you're not. Instead expand your own comfort zone and grow when you are ready.
>>
>>37307089
>I am a non-White from a third-world country (which I'd rather not say to avoid bantz, but I suppose you'll figure out anyway)
Sweden yes!?
>>
>>37307895
How is Sweden third world?
>>
>>37307208
heh, at least you are not a gypsy... are you?
>>
File: 1492899623323.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492899623323.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
Being a racist or a white nationalist doesnt mean you have to hate other races, just love for your own race. Many white nationalists like myself dont necessarily care for a white dominated world, just a rwcially pure homeland and to be left alone. Dont hate yourself for not bwing white, but stay in your own country and take pride in it.
>>
>>37307995
because its full of niggers and rapists
>>
>>37307995
Look at the rape, assault and increase in grenade attacks
>>
>>37308047
Close. Very closely related language to mine.
>>
>>37307089
>>37307100

this is a trap a lot of nonwhites fall into once they start browsing places like /pol/.

1) the self-loathing shit ("i'm a shitskin", calling yourself a nigger, subhuman, etc.) is fucking pathetic. have some pride in yourself and your people and stop denigrating your family to try and suck up to strangers on the Internet.

2) be the best example you can be for your people. don't be fat or scrawny. don't be a degenerate. "be the change you want to be in the world" is kind of an overused phrase but there is truth to it.

giving up on life just because you aren't a different race is honestly extremely cucky.
>>
/pol/ is a containtment board
Don't go there
>>
Man I sure wish I was white
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.