[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decided to get one of these from my local gas station today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: fidget.jpg (97KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fidget.jpg
97KB, 1000x1000px
>Decided to get one of these from my local gas station today when I grabbed a drink
>Have been playing with it in one hand while browsing the internet all day
>Put it down to play a game, inbetween matches I am playing with it again
>Got up to watch a movie on my couch, realized I was playing with it the whole time without even thinking about it (I am super anal about not being distracted but it literally didn't distract me)

Literally why? All I am doing is holding it between my thumb and index finger while spinning it with my middle/ring finger.

Maybe I do have autism...
>>
>>37298241
I feel sorry for people who legitimately use these things now that they've been taken over by normies looking for the latest fad.

Let me help you here anon.

Did you already have a problem where you'd tap your fingers or move them about absentmindedly while feeling a sense of unease while doing it?

Then if so, yes you probably had some sort of need for them.

If not, then you're just one of the above described normies who got one for the sole purpose of it being a popular item.

Just because you play with it repeatedly for hours on end AFTER buying it doesn't mean you have autism, it means you're playing with a toy that was designed to be played with absentmindedly for people who fidget.

Congratulations, normie.
>>
File: 1474470117340.png (126KB, 564x538px) Image search: [Google]
1474470117340.png
126KB, 564x538px
>normies just spinning it non-stop
>not learning to do tricks with it in a day
mum picked me one up 2 days ago even though I didn't ask. Why can't normies think out of the box. They are like chimpanzees but even then a chimpanzee would probably learn a few tricks by then.
>>
>>37298304
I was joking about the autism part, but I deff have a ton of nervous habits

>Pick nose
>Chew fingernails
>Tap foot incessantly
>Play with random shit at my desk
>Flip through a stack of post-it notes with my thumb

I literally keep a deck of cards in my desk at work to play with when I am thinking

I probably could use one, but I don't "need" one if you know what I mean

>>37298332
If I wanted to do retarded tricks with a toy I'd buy a Yo-Yo
>>
>>37298241
>I literally keep a deck of cards in my desk at work to play with when I am thinking

>tfw you learnt how to read tarots because of that exact reason.
>>
>In newbury comics today looking around after lunch break at the mall
>See grown adults actually consider and seriously talk about what autism spinner to get.

Holy shit, how fucking sad. Grown adults are actually taking this fad seriously.
>>
>>37298332
TAMERS12345!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: fidget-cube-antsy-labs-17.jpg (30KB, 700x249px) Image search: [Google]
fidget-cube-antsy-labs-17.jpg
30KB, 700x249px
Speaking of fidget stuff, I'm thinking of ordering a chink knockoff of one of these. I can get one delivered for $2, and I have trouble concentrating unless I'm doing something with my hands. It's why I play a lot of video games.
>>
>>37298745
And I just ordered one. Shame it's going to take 1-2 months to arrive. I'll probably just buy a real one eventually, but $30 is a little much.
>>
>>37298869
>>37298745
Once the hype dies down I will probably get one. Never knew they existed and I have the same issues as you
>>
>>37298914
I'm hoping it helps. I can't even really describe how bad it gets because I have problems with words. But it's almost like an ache in my hands if I'm not doing something with them. Video games or biting my nails or touching random things or scratching myself or playing with myself or tossing a ball back and forth. I have to do SOMETHING.
>>
>>37298942
I know what you mean, all my nails are chewed too far and my cuticles are a mess
>>
>>37298964
Same. Ever since I was a kid, I've almost always had an infection in at least one finger. I've gotten better at hiding it but I'm just always anxious. And I'm starting college in September so it's just going to get worse.
>>
>>37298988
They have some pretty decent fidget cubes on Amazon for $10 w/ Amazon Prime or $2 + Shipping

This is US Amazon but I'd take a peek
>>
>>37299021
I just ordered from AliExpress. I'm Canadian anyway, so I'll probably get gouged on Amazon.
>>
Are these things any good for people with Tourettes?
>>
>>37299041
Ahh well godspeed by friend
>>
>>37299055
Probably just because it makes their mind focus
>>
>>37298332
>tricks

what the fuck is even possible to do with an item that has a single function that requires ONLY 2 fingers no more no less.

2/10 post of shit.
>>
File: 42374209435683485839.png (698KB, 877x675px) Image search: [Google]
42374209435683485839.png
698KB, 877x675px
>>37298241
i found out about these after the normies and i feel bad for wanting one but it would really help me with my constant fidgeting

I used to have a fidget ring until my mother threw it out and said it was for women...
>>
>>37299326
You could always get one of the cubes pictured in >>37298745
Real ones are $30 or so but if you go on Amazon or AliExpress you can get knockoffs pretty cheap.
>>
>>37298241
Can someone explain what is the point of these things? Is it like a finger skateboard? I don't get it.
>>
>>37300040
Hand Fedoras

They keep your hand by letting you spin the thingy. Thats literally it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.