[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not "cute", men are not cute.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I hear this shit all the time, "Aww you're so cute". First of all, men are not cute, we are the strong masculine providers. We pay for your clothes when you go shopping, fix things, and read the newspaper in the morning.

So you can take your "cute" and shove it. I've been going to the gym every week, once a week, for the past THREE MONTHS. I'm no longer some weak little baby you can just push around.

Yesterday I was able to curl 30lbs fifteen times in a row without stopping. I may not be the tallest, or have the biggest dick, but at least I know that in a fight I'd definitely kick all your asses.

In real life I'd fucking curb stomp all you. You should be grateful you can just talk shit anonymously behind a computer screen like the keyboard warriors you are.

I know you can't back anything you say up because you haven't suffered like I have. You haven't poured your blood, sweat and tears to getting stronger and becoming a real man like I am.

Being a real man isn't about being cute, or being tall, or having the biggest dick. It's about who dominates who. And right now, that would be me dominating all of you. So get fucked bitches.
>>
File: 1474670192619.jpg (34KB, 452x342px) Image search: [Google]
1474670192619.jpg
34KB, 452x342px
>>37298198
you are so dumb, just take the fucking complement cutie
>>
Sorry anon but you're not funny.
>>
i wish i was could be cute....
>>
but cute guys are the best
>>
>>37298198
>Yesterday I was able to curl 30lbs fifteen times in a row without stopping.
This is not something you should be admitting dude. That's low.
>>
>>37298198
i wish i could be cute....
>>
>>37298270
Just read the rest of it and realised I got memed. I zoned in on the 30lbs thing without reading the rest. lmao
>>
>>37298198
awwww, your cute OP <3
>>
>>37298198
>3 months.
>Every week
>once a week.
That's like 12 times.
>>
Come at me you cute little bitch. I may have marfan's but I'm still 6'4" of fury and will show you what a punch with 145lbs body weight behind it feels like. Shame you won't remember it after the concussion. Not a problem though, plenty more where that came from.

Also, kek at 30lb curls, I do 35lb hammer curls.You can't neglect your stabilizers unless you want the muscles to be all show no go.
>>
>>37298198
None one care cutie.
>>
>>37298243
He totally is though
>>
>>37298198
>And right now, that would be me dominating all of you. So get fucked bitches.

Penis envy sufferer detected...

Go home to your cute boyfriend and fullfill your feminine duties for him.
>>
>>37298389
>I'm still 6'4" of fury and will show you what a punch with 145lbs

6'4" and 145lbs?

Are you fucking serious?

He'd suck you up through a straw!
>>
>>37298198
>We pay for your clothes when you go shopping, fix things, and read the newspaper in the morning.

Lel what a fucking cuck.
>>
>>37298198
Hickbot wishes she could have cute boyfriend like you, OP.
>>
File: vPAvtn2.jpg (9KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
vPAvtn2.jpg
9KB, 250x238px
>>37299806
>reading the newspaper is being a cuck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.