[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you stalk someone on social media?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: WLlww7g.jpg (53KB, 312x560px) Image search: [Google]
WLlww7g.jpg
53KB, 312x560px
Do you stalk someone on social media?
>>
Her name is Lauren. She's bae. We went to middle school and high school together. I've talked to her once in 7th grade about Hamtaro. I just love her so much.
>>
I still fap to the girls i went to middle school with,

I hit my peak in middle school, so I have good memories of girls and then.

But seeing them age and move on to college makes me le cri because im just sitting on my ass masturbating.

Taylor is hot af tho senpai and shes got tons of nice pics on her profile.
>>
>>37297157
Yes. Several people actually
>>
>>37297230
me too, hs ended 5 years ago, I curse myself everyday for not having taking creepshoots of every girl, I know it was risky but I had 6 goddamn years to built a mechanism, now I fap to fb pics and none of them ever upload bikini pics except for the ugly ones
>>
>>37297230
>Taylor
>basic bitch: the name
>>
>>37297303
she "dated" every boy that asked her lol

still does to be quite honest

one time in 7th grade we slept in the same bed with this other girl and I kept making her laugh and she would rub her butt against my dick i also grabbed her boobs

I really peaked in middle school. Fuck.
>>
>>37297157

I used to stalk a chick I went on high school with.I have moved on since then but I still have 400+ photos of her saved on my PC,maybe I should delete them.
>>
I used to do it before
>>
Yeah but then I got caught and she told all her friends and I am now forever the creep
>>
No. Nothing is interesting about the social lives of media users.
>>
I only constantly refresh her twitter and get angry when she replies to guys.
>>
Can people tell who views their instagram?
>>
File: jeb.jpg (427KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
427KB, 1536x2048px
Yeah I stalk my oneitis. We used to be good friends but I fucked it all up. I miss her so much.
>>
>>37297948
Fairly certain it's only if you like a picture or leave a message.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.