[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ballbusting couple thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 34.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>me and the wife met when she was thirteen and i was fifteen on a semi-blind date.

>was meant to be a revenge date but there was alot of chemistry

>first woman i ever honestly told about my ballbusting fetish and we have practiced it nearly every day for 8 solid years and never regretted a thing.

come in and drink with me brobots, and play some megaman X on the snes
>>
will you just fuck off already
>>
fuck off braggart
>>
File: bbCockSittingInStretchJeans1c.jpg (50KB, 752x585px) Image search: [Google]
bbCockSittingInStretchJeans1c.jpg
50KB, 752x585px
>>37296860
aww this makes me sad, but i killed the armadillo so that makes me happy.
>>37296884
aww my feelings got doubly hurt. thanks for bumping up the thread however. taking suggestions on those who like ballbusting what kinda content you would enjoy me grabbing
>>
You seem like a nice guy. What's going on?
>>
>>37297146
Im drinking a few beers and playing megaman X on the snes for the nostalgia. Wife is breast feeding and netflixing, and my dog is being a fatass sleeping across my legs...so pretty good venture away from work. What are you doing?
>>
>>37296847
>revenge date

Fuck is that?
>>
>>37297176
I dated this gothic chick and had a big issue of she was a dominant ballbusting chick and didnt respect me, after big falling out and getting her kicked from my town i dated my best friend and that friend broke up with me on my birthday...i got super pissed off and texted the first chick friend in my phone and asked if she had anyone who was single and she gave me a girls number..I looked the girl up on myspace, i text her and introduced myself then asked her to see Wall-E with me at the town theatre. had my mom drive me out and pick her up and take her to the theatre. I did it to prove to my EX that i could find another girl at the drop of a hat.. but i ended up having a really good time.
>>
>>37297169
Just finished jerking off. I don't know how you like ballbusting so much. I had a botched circumcision and every time I get an errction it hurts so bad. Every time I jerk off my penis hurts like hell and at the very end when I cum I get 10 seconds of relief, then I'm back to my dick hurting for the rest of the day. I never had a chance, no woman would want many butchered penis. I think this will be my last summer on this world. In the afterlife will I be whole again?
>>
>>37297272
That was deep, if you wish you can post a dick pic and ill have the wife give you an honest assessment, ive never heard of a botch circumcision. And for ballbusting idk...my balls dont hurt, being hit in them is like a mini orgasm...I guess its how i process the "pain" but the best orgasm ive ever had was from being hit in the nuts, lasted for minutes, came buckets and i lost my mind in the mix of it
>>
Have you ever talked to a doctor about this shit (medical, not psychological)? Surely this is really bad for your health.
>>
>>37297366
The reproductive organs i really resilient, i mean you go for a vasectomy and you cut, burn, and stitch the tubing and they still can heal from it. The nut meat is really tough to be honest but the veins and what not are not, so you practice safely and only with a partner you trust. after 8 years my balls have no permanent side effects (luckily) but even with the danger its still what i love and ill continue doing it...if i get damaged then its my fault and mine alone
>>
>>37297257
>getting her kicked from my town
nigga what
>>
>>37297257
>getting her kicked from my town
Wut
>>
>>37297398
So after i broke up with "lexi" (wouldnt be suprised if the crazy bitch was a femanon) she would strangle me and attack me in the hallway of our school. My friends tried hard to keep her away from me. Well one day she came up and kicked me in the balls so fucking hard i fainted on impact. My best friend and eventual GF helped me to the nurse office with another friend of mine, i woke up in the office and lexi had already been expelled for ten days. My family petitioned for her to be expelled from the school system but instead the put her in alternative school. my family started offering 100$ for anyone who seriously injured her and then she moved to perkins to live with her dad, i never had to deal with that bitch again.
>>
>>37297327
Id rather not it's my biggest insecurity having a woman see it. Basically when I was born the doctor messed up and created a fistula (a hole) on the side of my penis. When I was little I actually peed two streams for a little bit before the reconstructive surguries- there was 6 of them.
>>
>>37297522
I'm sorry to hear about that, what year was you born? and its okay.. but i do believe in facing your insecurity, women can overcome alot when they are in love and some of the things you are insecure about are minor things in the big picture. if you have a good relationship with a girl there is very few things that would derail that...some common slut might care though but they arent gf material
>>
>>37297445
>my family started offering 100$ for anyone who seriously injured her
jesus christ, adults in your family seriously tried to pay to have a teenager injured? that is depraved
>>
>>37297575
Ive always been a mama's boy, she's the reason i have the confidence i have and we have a very strong relationship. so when she found out the girl was hurting me in such a severe way it was easy for her to shell out the cash. honestly i think she was trying to get the girl killed...My mama be crazy
>>
File: 1456595608512.jpg (12KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1456595608512.jpg
12KB, 306x306px
>>37296847
I ERP a lot with a guy who is into ballbusting. What are some cool things I can virtually do to him?
>>
>>37297603
for roleplay i think the roles leave you the most open, so you can be character that use magic, weapons ect..balls are indestructible in roleplay. you can even pretend to smash his balls to nothing and then rebuild them so you can keep on going
>>
>>37296847
enjoy another report cunt
>>
>>37297701
Well i use a mobile hotspot, so each time it resets i think i get a new isp or something. But i always say if these threads bother you then you should just filter them. there are people who get on here and chat with me and it is very enjoyable
>>
>>37297717
i mean ip...sorry im a little drunk at this moment. but you know what i mean
>>
>>37297717
>>37297729
Yeah I'm not really into the whole ballbusting thing but ops a nice guy.
>>
>>37297749
Thank you. I do have an interesting lifetime of stories outside of ballbusting. if you can give a topic i might have a tale either about me or someone i know. but ballbusting is my favorite topic because i only have a few friends left from HS and i can talk to them about it (and my wife's friends if we are all together) but other than that i dont get to be super open about it
>>
>>37297776
I'm sorry ever since my first nervous breakdown I've never really talked to much so I don't know what topics we'd discuss
>>
>>37297845
its not like i mind repeating stuff, i just enjoy chatting with people. tell you something that happened real recently, so i work as an aircraft engineer. we had a mechanic freak over being fired and carved the word bitch in all our parts. we scrapped everything cuz it cant be safe on a plane now...was about 450K before you tax in the cost of delayed shipment...they are gonna try the guy for 15-20 years and take whatever assets he has...just crazy what people do over leaving a job (he came back at night due to a fluke where HR fired him but didnt cancel his access to the building)
>>
File: 1485929583384.jpg (268KB, 576x591px) Image search: [Google]
1485929583384.jpg
268KB, 576x591px
>>37297632
Any specific ideas?
>>
>>37297908
When I was a kid my dad fired someone. He works in it. The guy tried to assault my father, but failed so he stormed off. Later that day my dads co worker got an email from the guy my dad fired saying "anonsdad has a nice house"

My dad ended up getting a restraining order on him. At first I thought my dad did the right thing, but a few days ago he was reiterating the story to some guests (I was forced to be down there) and he said he fired him because he was "alone and didn't talk much". He fucking pisses me off so much. Make sure you teach your kid proper social skills so he doesn't end up on this board
>>
>>37297964
depends on what you like, world of warcrarf rp has a range of character to choose from of all different kind of powers. bloodborne comes to mind cuz its so brutal and theirs fancy weapons. super hero rp. as far as ballbusting there is so much you can do, kick knee boob bust butt bust, bite elbow knee punch. make him like a human punching bag. id have to know more about you.
>>
>>37298000
I hope to teach my kid outstanding confidence. I dont have great social skills and was in and out of therapy alot. one day i hit this point where i said fuck it and ill be me. so someone says "Kaleb is so strange" id say "fuck yeah im weird as hell, i know im fucked up." and people would laugh, i became so funny for saying fuck it let so and so die cuz of this or just talking to myself and telling people me and my brain dont get along. i just quit caring about what people thought and there is are a few people who would never want to be seen with me but a majority of people just say hey, thats kaleb he's awesome. And i continue about my day
>>
>>37298060
I envy you. My story has a rather unfortunate ending. I used to be average, had a couple friends who I was close with, people always thought I was weird though and would bully me for some reason. I did nothing wrong, but they did it anyway.

Our society is fucked up. When I looked back at it, I was some quiet, occasionally energetic average looking kid but for some reason nobody wanted me. They just turned away. I had a few friends sure, but I had to work hard to keep those relationships going. I was fucked from the beginning. In school we would be taught to stand up for ourselves for bullying. I was taller than a lot of people at the time. Occasionally Id get tired of them bullying me and swallowed my pride and attempted to tell a teacher. Of course they did nothing so I did the only other thing I could: I beat the shit out of them

Naturally I got suspended a bunch but I didn't care. The world didn't owe me anything. If people were going to treat me like shit I can treat them like shit. I started getting paranoid and anxious around my friends and slowly cut contact with them. Then after my freshman year of high school my family moved. It was then that I got the pleasure of cutting off all contact with everyone I knew.

The summer after 9th grade was a blur. I spent the entire time in my room. The video games and anime didn't entertain me anymore, and sometimes I would just stare at a wall for days not leaving my room. When school started I didn't even bother to try to introduce myself to anyone, I didn't give a shit about their "community". I used to get really anxious around people but at this new building things were different, I had some sort of manic I don't give a shit attitude. On the first day, some chad started to make fun of me so I grabbed his neck and shoved him against the wall until he apologized. Got ISS and no one really bothered me after that. I started hearing voices in my head and had all these thoughts people told me were crazy.
>>
>>37298364
I don't know how to end this story but after that every day was the same until I graduated. I was actually pretty smart but no college or company would take me due to my history. I live with my parents but my dad hates that I never talk or try to get better so he told me he'd buy me an apartment and send me monthly checks if I never talked to him or my mom again. I don't give a fuck about my parents so I accepted their offer
>>
>>37298364
I think a big part is also where you are raised, im in the south and a small town where there arent alot of people. Bullying is just apart of things but i used to hang out with the bullies and partially protect the,..which im not proud of but that was my life. its hard to tell anyone anything about their life and at this points it would just be in hindsight, but from seeing you online, nothing seems wrong with you
>>
>>37298412
thats a rough and sad story, im sorry you had to live all that, i really hope you find or are in the time of finding what makes you happier. I think you shouldnt give up following any ambitions you have. meeting new people gives you a clean slate to work with
>>
>>37298419
>>37298432
I'm in Chicago. There's a lot more to my story but I didn't see the need to include it all that's just a summary. I've honestly never had any ambitions in life. I think I was waiting for someone or something to show me the way, and I didn't realize I have to find my own way until it's too late. Thanks for talking with me, you're a nice guy. I hope you enjoy life where I couldn't.
>>
>>37298506
I do believe its never too late, if you have nothing that interests you then you are a blank slate to just explore. there has to be something you do for fun. honestly to get where i am today, i just went for something to bide time or make money but in the background i kept on trying. changing resume, socializing, forcing myself to just have that 10 seconds of uber confidence to approach someone and say what i needed to say, you sound tough enough to hold your own against life
>>
>>37298574
My daily routine consists of waking up, browsing 4chan, getting lunch, browsing 4chan, fapping, then sleeping. Occasionally I'll try to play a video game but I can't get into it so I go back to 4chan. Anime doesn't interest me anymore. The only thing other than 4chan that interests me is fate stay night, I've literally played it 34 times. The way I see it i had my chance to live the normie life but I blew it in high school, now I'm on all these pills and I'm supposed to do all this therapy. I think I might as well give it another shot, maybe once I get an apartment I'll try to get a job at McDonald's but I think I'll be too apathetic and quit after a few days
>>
>>37298716
I suggest just force yourself to be more motivated, if its a nice day out. just go for a little walk and get some sun and some weather exposure. just anything to break the mundane. when i was in therapy and on anti depressants i took MMA lessons and it gave me an outlet and a schedule to follow and helped me out alot. i didnt stick with it but it was a nice break away and from there i pursued other things. maybe you just need to try some stuff and see if anything sticks for you. Again i could be wrong but i would hate to think that ou are unfixable
>>
>>37298760
I'm on some antipsychotic called clozaril but I stopped taking it a few days ago because it's slowly killing me from the inside. Maybe once my dad starts sending me money I'll try to pick up a hobby or something. What do you do for fun?
>>
>>37298837
I have 3 friends that spend time with me on weekends. i like fishing, playing with my doggy and playing video games of all kinds. and its kind of a humble brag but i work in a place that i love to go to every day. my job isnt the most exciting and man would consider it stressful but i work around really funny guys and our HR staff doesnt give a shit about hurt feelings so i can be as vulgar as i want
>>
>>37298921
You sound like you have a nice life. What brings you to the loser board?

Also would you recommend fishing? I could probably ask for the keys to my dads boat before I cut contact with him
>>
>>37299019
you dont need a boat, find a pond or a lake (ou have to get a fishing permit which is 25$ most states for a year, and the year ends dec 31 not just 365 days later. but i always enjoyed fighting the fish out of water and tossing it back) and i do have a nice life idk what attracts me to r9k, i guess cuz im a little bit of a freak and im drawn here...i really cant go a day without checking in.
>>
>>37299093
Thanks for talking to me. Sometime this week I'll drive to Lake Michigan and give fishing a shot.
>>
>>37299205
dont get caught without a license, you can get one at the local walmart, just go up to the counter and say you want to buy a fishing permit. idk how much it is in illinois. also pole and some bait. idk what lake michigan has in it but maybe you can google it. i like pond fishing most of all if they have any pay to fish ponds in the area then you can avoid all this hassle. but feel free to try many different things. also if you go for jobs dont feel underqualified, if you get an interview that is your chance to go in and just chat with the employer and tell them why you should be hired. alot of the time when we go to interview someone we literally sit in the office going...wtf do we ask. we even had a guy ask the interviewee once how many 5 year olds he could take in a fight
>>
File: ymi_cock_sitting_3.jpg (93KB, 728x788px) Image search: [Google]
ymi_cock_sitting_3.jpg
93KB, 728x788px
gonna bump this with some more ballbusting material
>>
File: pussy-busting.jpg (87KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
pussy-busting.jpg
87KB, 720x480px
another bump for the midnight oil
>>
still not asleep, cass is asleep and rave is asleep but i am immortal
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.