[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand this fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Help me understand this fetish
>>
I like being on the recieving end its nice to let go and be cared for but i dont really get it as a fetish. I guess it varies, you could be into the pee side of nappies, you could just find them sexual in themselves. Or humiliation. The more gentle dom and sub thing the contrast of an adult woman being like a child and fully dependent on you. you cant really explain fetishes at the end of the day. Its just another thing you like.

Tfw no daddy bf but maybe one day
>>
>>37293450
You're not retarded enough
>>
>tfw little to no diaper content involving humiliation and bondage without devolving into scat and piss
>>
>>37293695

I'II be your daddy bf
>>
>>37293955
Youre probably younger than me and definitely not in the same country. I think very few dudes can actually fulfil the role so im not seeking it. Just happy making little friends
>>
File: 1296442708225.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1296442708225.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>37293450
i honestly don't know. maybe the humiliation aspect or how they can be incorporated into bondage. they also just feel really fucking good to wear and look cute sometimes. i don't find acting like a baby arousing at all though, it's purely the diapers that do it for me not the age play stuff.
>>
>>37294017

age and country?
>>
File: MYXJ_20170527004256_save.jpg (525KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MYXJ_20170527004256_save.jpg
525KB, 720x1280px
>>37294350
25 britland. And im no great catch. Frankly i couldnt meet anyone online with expectation of this. But i love meeting other littles
>>
>>37294439

Is that you in the picture?

oregano commento
>>
It's just closet pedophilia, just like furfaggotry and racemixing are closet beastiality.
>>
>>37294514
Is an "in" for some creeps certainly. But its more akin to finding girls in cat ears and plug tails cute but not wanting to fuck cats. Ive met lots of attractive well adjusted people through this. A couple with important jobs. You'd be surprised.

Sure i dont find it sexual but to be frank i dont even like children the normal way. Pedophillia is just a childish uneducated assumption
>>
I might would pee but pooping is too much. That said, being loved and doted on sounds very nice. Too bad women don't have fetishes. I would do anything for love. My That being fucked up shit like a penectomy or cuckolding. If she were hot enough I might even poop if it's her birthday or something. I just want a gf ;_;
>>
>>37294654
>if she was hot enough

Theres your problem right there. Women doms and mommy doms are extremely in demand as it is. Because women.
>>37294463
Yes
>>
>>37294686

well you're right, I'm 23 and I live in the United States. Sucks, because you're adorable
>>
>>37294703
Tfw oldfag. I never meet anyone near me on 4chan anyway.
>>
>>37295293

I hope your luck changes for you
>>
>>37294439
I am older than you and could be your daddy bf
>>
>>37295339
Dont do online things. I think such an intimate type of relationship really requires getting to know people irl.
>>
>>37295378

Post more pics of you wearing diapers
>>
>>37293450
My younger brother wets the bed still and I steal his because they feel nice. He gets really assmad if anyone mentions having to wear though, so I guess the faggotry isn't genetic.
>>
>>37295378
You're assuming that I'm not in britland. Nevermind though, you seem a bit dim desu.
>>
>>37293450
A soft butt.
Also it's embarrassing.
I don't care for messing though.
>>
>>37295905
Im assuming youre not in my bit of britland which is a fair assumption. Dim how? I think its dim to agree to go into online shit with those expectations. So many guys are creeps and fake about this. I know real daddies already so I dont need anything online really.
>>
>>37295877
wouldn't he notice being a few diapers short after you've taken them? and i'm assuming he's quite young to still wet the bet, how do they fit your size?
>>
>>37296042
He sometimes goes through 2-3 a night (mostly my doing) so I can get away with if I don't steal a shit ton. And he is ten so the size difference isn't extreme. They are snug on me but not too restrictive.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.