[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /drunk/? Working my way through a 12-pack of Coors Banquet,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: beer.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
Who here /drunk/? Working my way through a 12-pack of Coors Banquet, currently on my seventh. I forgot just how wonderful alcohol is
>>
>>37292831

>Drinking beer to get drunk

Enjoy a slightly mild buzz and pissing every 20 minutes

Drink liquor m8
>>
>>37292889
I don't mind having to piss constantly. It keeps me busy. Also, the buzz is actually decent, since I haven't drank in a while.
>>
I'd be getting drunk erry day if the alcohol wasn't making me fat.
>>
>>37293003

Drink hard liqour my man.
>>
File: Yuengling-Logo3.jpg (412KB, 1701x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Yuengling-Logo3.jpg
412KB, 1701x1240px
>>37292831

Who /yeungling/ here
>>
>>37293168
Nah, not as enjoyable as beer and wine.
>>
I am also getting to the drunk
I have to be somewhere tomorro so I cant be too hungover though
>>
>>37292889
>can't buy liquor ever since I moved to the Bible belt
They won't take my out of state license as ID and the state has 100 hoops to jump through to get it switched including paying for insurance regardless of whether I own a car. Fuck that.
>>
>>37293236
Just go to church and get drunk on the communion wine
>>
>>37293192
Indeed, wine can be quite good. I used to buy a bottle of cheap red nearly every weekend
>>
I started my night off with shots of tequila with salt and lemon or w/e, then I went to the pub and had beers and spilled/smashed so many, i ended up leaving the last time I spilled one but I was so fucked up and I didnt even know, I was yelling at cars and shit, kicking people, and now i have a terrible headache
>>
File: IMAG0351.jpg (779KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0351.jpg
779KB, 1920x1080px
Same here OP.
>tfw white trash but don't give a fuck
>>
>>37293277
When I was a casual alcoholic, I'd drinke a 1L bottle every 2-3 days. Man those were good times.
>>
>>37293302
>tfw white trash
I know PBR has a reputation as a 'white trash' beer, but it's not bad considering it offers nearly 5% ABV while being smooth and cheap.
>>
>>37293434
Absolutely, that's why I don't care when people give me shit for it. This shit is the same price as Bud Light but 10x better. The only beer I can think of that's as cheap and smooth is Rolling Rock but there's something about the taste I just hate.
>>
>>37292831
This is a nice thread

Nice and comfy
>>
Better question; who here currently drinking away their sorrows?
>>
>>37293528
Never tried Rolling Rock. But yeah, PBR is fucking great for a cheap American lager.
>>
>>37292831
/Absinthe/ here

Who here /nottryingtobealosertonight/?

I forgot how to be social, hopefully this night won't end in another hole in the wall.
>>
>>37293737
Only tried Absinthe once. It was 70%, hit me like a brick wall
>>
>>37293690
>>37293528

Rolling Rock is fine but it's low abv.

>4.5

Lmao
>>
>>37293778
Yeah you gotta take it kind of slow, give the wormwood a chance to have a greater affect than the alcohol
>>
>>37293833
>37293833
Nice dubs

I only had two shots. It was enough to get me drunk as fuck
>>
>>37293931
is absinthe actually psychedelic
>>
File: 1487261611394.png (102KB, 327x390px) Image search: [Google]
1487261611394.png
102KB, 327x390px
>>37292831
Someone tell me the best 12 pack I can pick up at somewhere like walmart, I don't feel like driving anywhere
>>
>Alone for the weekend
>Best beer the Walgreens had was fucking Corona

fuck me I have to drink this shit
>>
>>37294073
Modern absinthe? No. I've heard rumours that real absinthe is made differently than modern absinthe, but I can't confirm if it's true or not. Regardless, it gets you drunk as fucking hell. But don't expect to see the 'green devil' or anything like that.
>>
>>37294073
It has somewhat of a psychedelic effect, wormwood extract was outlawed for awhile. The percentage in absinthe today is not enough to produce a trip, but you drink enough, you will notice a "trip like" effect. Like, elevated mood, sense of calm, and a kind of vibrancy to colors.. but nothing like galileo or any of those other guys experienced. They tripped on the real stuff. It is definitely an experience in and of itself.
>>
>>37294104
I've never bought beers or booze from Walmart. I'm lucky enough to have a liquor store right across the street from my apartment building.

I'd personally look for PBR or something similarly cheap that offers a decent taste and ABV without being too expensive.
>>
>>37294104
What do you like? A shitty macro rice and corn lager is going to be very different from some shitty hipster porter or delicious hipster DIPA. Walmart has shit selection but they should have your macro-but-not-really pretend craft breweries like Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, or Blue Moon. Go across the street to kroger and get two of those build a 6 packs of whatever has the coolest label if you don't really care about what you get. It's all just alcohol at the end of the day unless you're training for certification.

Anyway, I picked up another 6 pack of wine today, this should keep me happy* for at least another 4 days. I fucking love cabernet sauvignon. I wished I lived where it's $2, $3 is not fair since some queers are getting it cheaper.
>>
>>37294410
2 or 3 USD for red wine? Fuck man, I wish prices for low-end wine were that good here in Canada
>>
>>37294315
>>37294410
I ended up with a 12 of shiner, walmarts all that's close to me thanks to all the damn road construction right now, although we technically have a bunch of liquor stores around here that have good shit but I'm not sitting in traffic today too tired for that shit
>>
just drank some XO brandy.
>>
>>37293236
>They won't take my out of state license as ID
What the fuck? That's a thing specific to the Bible Belt, right? That doesn't even sound legal.

I've used my drivers licence from NC to buy alcohol in a bunch of different states in the US. Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Georgia, from off the top of my head. Maybe others too.

Where do you live? That sounds like complete bullshit man, I'm sorry.
>>
>>37292831
>get drunk on 7 beers
Epic desu
>>
>>37295389
>That sounds like complete bullshit man, I'm sorry.

I realize my post might not have been clear. What I am trying to say is that it's really unfortunate and miserable that the state where you live is putting you through that when you're trying to buy alcohol. I'm not trying to say that your story sounds fake.

Damn dude, I feel for you. It blows my mind that an out-of-state licence can be denied to try and buy alcohol....

Are you absolutely certain that it's a state law, and not just a rule that the store you're trying to buy liquor from came up with themselves? The only reason I ask is because when I was underage and used a fake ID to buy alcohol, certain stores wouldn't accept my out-of-state licence because they thought it was sketchy. But when I went to other stores they accepted my out-of-state licence no problem and I was able to buy alcohol.
>>
>>37294635

Heard booze is expensive in canada. I've been buying 6 packs of pacifico for $6.00 lately, so $1 a beer. Pretty good if you ask me.
>>
Drank my first beer yesterday, or should I say sipped.
Tasted like shit and spat it out. Couldn't get rid of the taste for the rest of class.
The beer's name brand started with an M.
>>
>>37295389
>That's a thing specific to the Bible Belt, right
Sounds like he's being rused I've live in the bible belt texas and they accept out of states licenses, and hell half the time places around here don't even bother to card, it's grab your beer throw your money on the counter and go. It'd have to be a real shit hole to not accept out of state shit considering that even sounds illegal.
>>
>>37295570
I live on the north end of I-35, is it worth making the trip south?
>>
>>37295556
MacTarnaham's Amber Ale?
>>
>>37293236
>can't buy liquor ever since I moved to the Bible belt

In Indiana it's not allowed to sell alcohol on Sundays... I wish I could move from here. Why are republican states so fucking assbackwards?
>>
>>37295556
>Tasted like shit and spat it out
I felt the same way really the first time I had beer, couldn't understand what people were going on about and I gagged on it, I kept drinking though and eventually got used to it and now I've found shit I like, if you like black coffee I'd recommend checking out stouts there's a couple of them that taste exactly like coffee (left hand milk stout in particular is great), alternatively try hard liqour rum and bourbon are way better than any sort of beer
>>
>>37294073
In my experience, kinda, definitely makes me feel weird as shit in a different way than regular getting drunk does
>>
>>37295556

Michelob?

Because that shits awful
>>
>>37295612

First few times I tried beer I hated it, but I still wanted to get drunk. So I would buy disgusting shit like 4loko and just chug those. Now a ice cold beer actually tastes damn good to me.
>>
half of jagermeister gone, 4 beers gone, weed all gone, getting pretty serious now
>>
>>37294149

I find it ironic that Walgreens sells alcohol, when they're supposed to be a health store. What's their motto, "health at every corner" or something like that? Kek
>>
>>37295556
Miller High life sucks cock
>>
>>37295597
I live in denton it's a pretty alright place, beer stores everywhere, local breweries to tour here and all over texas, and a good music scene, guess it would depend on what your coming out for though
>>
Reminder that Natural Light and Keystone are the shittiest beers in human existence.
>>
>>37295705

I drank this thing called a "natty daddy", shit gave me the worst headache.
>>
>>37295705
I can get drunk off of Keystone for 3 nights for only 18 dollars desu
>>
>>37295649
I mean some of them still sell cigarettes.

But really, Walgreens alcohol is cheap ass wine using the cvs card. Not beer. Gas station beer is best beer.
>>
>>37295498
$1 USD a beer? Yeah that's a really good price. Booze is indeed expensive in Canada, bought a 1-litre of Russian Standard for $35 CAD today. How much does Crown Royal go for in the States, if it's even available?
>>
>>37295602
>>37295612
>>37295637
>>37295651
It was Modelo. Classmates warned me of it being too strong. I'll probably try something else but damn. Didn't expect it to smell like my uncle.
>>
>>37292831
been sober a week now.
>>
>>37295757

A handle of crown is like $20 - $25 here in the US. Most handles of mid shelf liquor go for around $20.
>>
>>37295764
>tfw I kind of enjoy Modelo
>>
>>37295806
A half gallon of Crown for $20-25 USD? That's a good price. It costs just as much, if not more, up here
>>
Can someone give me some recommendations on somewhat cheap liquor? I usually hate the taste of it but it'll get me drunk easier than beer.
>>
>>37295943
Bacardi rum or Popov vodka
>>
/trout/town Ipa is the best local brew
That and olmegang, Best Cooperstown brew.
>>
I went to Nicaragua for a university trip recently beers were around 0.60 USD even with the Nicaraguans probably taking advantage of us white folks. Only had Tona and Victoria but on par with say Modelo, Corona, Pabst, Coors or Budweiser.

Everyone pooled their money and we got 8-10 crates of beer (I think a crate held 24) tore through them in 1/2 a week and then paid the guy the university was renting from to drive to town and get us more good times. Got faded as fuck every night and passed out. Worked out decent because didn't feel the big ass spiders and stuff crawling on me at night.
>>
>not drinking hard liquor AND smoking copious amounts of marijuana

Fucking pussies.

That combo will literally blow you the FUCK out if you have good weed. Like holy shit dude you are going to get WACKED if you go hard on both of those substances.
>>
>>37295943
Rum and Coke works well.
Buy those small 16oz Coke bottles they sell at vending machines or gas stations. And you can get drunk at work.
>>
>>37295705
HA! I work retail and this dude comes in every Fri/Sat/Sun to buy that stuff. He'll get a 24 or 36 pack and 2 packs of smokes. Burn through all the beers and cigs in one day come back the next day and buy more. Somtimes he'll be there before 7:00am smelling of liquor. Pretty cool dude, one of the customers I actually talk because hes super friendly unlike the majority of assholes who shop there.
>>
>>37293171

>Yuengling

Have some respect for yourself m8
>>
>>37296482

How much of an alcoholic do you have to be to wait for a store to open at 7am to buy some more?

I like drinking on the weekends but I'll off myself if I ever stoop that low.
>>
>>37294635
I still don't know how they do it because it's better than franzia and the other cheap box. For some reason it just feels classier drinking from a bottle than a space bag so I spring the extra few cents for glass and take the marginally better quality as a freebie. One box cab I got left all kinds of shit in the bottom of my glass. I mean I know it's basement shelf tier and all but come on. Can't even run that shit through a 5um first?

>>37295327
Not a bad choice, I like their bock. Especially when I use one to cook up some brats and krauts and drink the rest.

>>37295570
I'm in MS and never had trouble other than a few jokes made about being baby face. I got to know the owner at a couple of my favorite stores and they throw in freebies. One is run by a milf and I kind of like her. Too scared to make a move and I'm worried I offend her when I don't buy a fifth of whatever freebie she gives. Its good of course but I'm genetically inclined to like wild turkey. I can't just stop in hopes it will get a person who makes money from me buying booze from them to fall in love with me. Can I?

>>37295757
Even though I dislike leafs I understand why they are like that. You guys should throw a tea party like we did. You can't just tax alcohol like that. A handle of the cheap shit is $12.something where I live. Good old Aristocrat.

>>37295943
Burnett's Gin, $8/fifth and easily beats a lot of the $2 stuff. It's not until Boodles and Seagrams reserve that you start seeing an improvement. Gin has fucked up pricing like that. Burnett's has a more aggressive astringency that others in the $10-20 range lack. Not much on the botanicals but you won't even notice anyway since you mix with sweet and sour in seltzer. Benchmark 8 is good if you like cheap bourbon, but Mellow Corn deserves a mention, it's not a true bourbon as it's aged in ex-bourbon casks but it's 50% and smooth as fuck. It can be tricky finding but it's usually around $9/750mL for me.
>>
File: beer_72.jpg (37KB, 250x468px) Image search: [Google]
beer_72.jpg
37KB, 250x468px
Workin' on it, OP

Just pounded a few of these down, now working on a large Mike's Hard that a friend gave me, prob gonna go back to the Genny by the end of the night

Still got a ways to go
>>
File: 3333.jpg (835KB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
3333.jpg
835KB, 1280x919px
im all out and its bothering me fuck this shit
>>
>>37297747
at least you have wild cherry
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.