[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How common is it for women to sleep with their boss?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: penis.jpg (605KB, 1280x1714px) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
605KB, 1280x1714px
How common is it for women to sleep with their boss?
>>
Very common. Even more likely if they like dominant men, because he is dominant with her every minute shes at work. He could tell her to go print out some documents and it would make her pussy wet.
>>
>>37292668
It is the single most common form of a cheating that women commit. Seriously google it. Even my own mother did it.
>>
>>37292668
>that girth

Those jaws are going to get sore under the desk
>>
>>37292668
I'd say 80 of employed women have had sex with their superior before, probably 95% of single women.
>>
>>37292668
I'm neither woman nor a boss, so I don't know
>>
>>37292767
how did you find out? do u know the story? give us more details anon
>>
>>37293310
>I'd say 80 of employed women have had sex with their superior before, probably 95% of single women
This sounds like a reasonable and logical estimate with a factual basis. I'm so glad to be a part of such an intelligent board
>>
>>37292767
holy shit
me too
and i confronted her about it then she got mad and told me that it wasn't of my concern.
she is somehow right and i don't care about it anymore all women are like that.
i just wish there is a video somewhere so i can fap lol
>>
>>37294475
>This sounds like a reasonable and logical estimate with a factual basis.
It's a guess you cunt.
>>
>tfw done it

Feel bad but it was worth it.
>>
>>37292668
My boss is a woman. I wouldn't sleep with her.
>>
>>37294557
greentext phampai?
>>
>>37294614
There was a promotion up for grabs, I wasn't going to get it but met with my boss a few times and tried to make myself look good and seduce him. I guess it worked because I got the promotion after fucking him a few times.

The actual first time, what got me the promotion, was in his office at work, he bent me over his desk and did what he wanted.
>>
I'd guess that 20%-40% of females have done it. I doubt there's and studies but if there were any who have done it they would most likely lie.
>>
>>37294657
Women have it so fucking easy, goddamn. You just have to let someone insert a part of them between your legs for around half an hour for that person to do whatever you want. All it costs you is your dignity, which is a tiny price to pay for a promotion.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.