[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you abandoned all of your empathy yet /r9k/? The world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1493246036298.png (105KB, 1128x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1493246036298.png
105KB, 1128x1002px
Have you abandoned all of your empathy yet /r9k/?

The world is much easier to deal with when you do.
>>
>>37292091
actually my empathy has gone up
>>
>>37292091
I've never really understood the need for empathy. It just causes useless emotions.
>>
>implying I had any to begin with.
>>
>>37292091
Why does Wojak look so weird and condescending? I don't like it.
>>
I killed a bug with my hands and it pooped its guts
>>
no because i am not a normie. that is basically pussy normie brad logic. or as batman said "you blinked" when looking into the void.
>>
>>37292750
I hope you licked it.
>>
>>37292897
Fuck off /co/ nobody likes you
>>
>>37292897
Batman's too pussy to kill a clown who fucking mass murders people every week.
>>
>>37292245
same

honestly all the cruelty and hateful bullshit from dealing with normies has filled me with a desire to be legitimately kind and caring. i went to the anime club at my college, and yea, it was filled with autists of the lowest order, just fedora wearing slack-jawed ugly fuckers, who had completely given up. But I realized, really, if you're not Chad, you might as well be here. I'm not better than anyone there. So I sat down and got this one kinda spergy fat guy to talk to me for hours about jojo (i've never actually seen it, never been an anime guy) and I did my best to actually listen. I didn't want to speak out of line, and I tried to ask insightful questions to help spice up the conversation when he started slowing down. I just really wanted him to feel like someone cared about his hobby, to make him feel wanted and supported in everything he was interested in. We're hanging out every now and then these days.

I've been doing a lot of stuff like that. I don't bother with roasties or girls or normal looking dudes anymore, there's no point.
>>
>>37292748
That is hijak friend.
Not knowing the difference could prove fatal.
>>
>>37294382
Hijak?

Sounds like a faggot version desu
>>
I'm doing a coworker behind her bfs back. I think it turns her on that I don't give a shit
>>
>>37295652
Also known as Master Manipulator.
>>
A long long time ago.
I don't give a shit if people die or if they have cancer, good riddance.
>>
>>37292091
It's slowly fading naturally.
I'm not sure if I was better off with it or not, I feel empty these days.
>>
>>37294329
You're the kind of person that this world could use more of. You're right as well, attractive normies, on the whole, lead more full lives than others; why spend time helping those who have it all when you could improve on those who don't?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.