[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yessss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0766.jpg (31KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0766.jpg
31KB, 220x220px
Yes goy, be a NEET for a year or two, three is even better. You don't need a job to be prosperous, that's what NEETbux are for. Stay inside your house all day and take a lot of good naps, play WoW while you're awake. While doing all that you should meditate on MGTOW philosophy, yessssss, very good goy.
>>
>yes goy, work more!

>don't retire until you've wasted all of your youth!

>take out that loan!

>buy that new flatscreen!
>>
>>37286407
Implying Jews don't want us to pay taxes
>>
>>37286407
The Jews want more workers, NEETs are their worst nightmare.
>>
>>37286407
>implying Jews don't want us to spend money in general
>>
>>37286407
>no matter what you do the jews want you to do it
hmmm something seems off
>>
What's his (original) end game?
>>
>>37286407

>Yes goy, be a NEET for a year or two, three is even better

I was a NEET for over 4 years, I stopped that last year.

>You don't need a job to be prosperous, that's what NEETbux are for

I never went on disability.

>Stay inside your house all day and take a lot of good naps

What's wrong with taking naps? You sound autistic as hell.

>play WoW while you're awake

I've never played WoW, I don't want to spend a monthly fee to play a video game I also bought at market value.

>While doing all that you should meditate on MGTOW philosophy

I'm distasteful of women because of bad experiences, MGTOW never taught me anything I didn't already know.
>>
>>37288079
>What's his (original) end game?
Creating new world order and controlling hedonistic mixed human race without any roots and pride in their ancestry.
>>
File: 1494944277475.png (93KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1494944277475.png
93KB, 250x237px
>>37288092
You are replying as if this post was directly targetted at (you).

Stop talking out of your ass faggot. The world doesn't turn around you.
>>
No one is falling for your jew tricks. We already know what neet is. Go pick another word to redefine.
>>
>>37288204

OP is an autistic faggot that targeted this post towards /r9k/, I never thought it was targeted towards me you weirdo. But since I'm here, it's a great opportunity to address it point by point.
>>
>>37288133
Yeah but why? This world sucks imo. If the jews want new order they should move to a different planet.
>>
>>37288133

The world will be one big beautiful Brazil. Beige peaceful multicultural paradise on earth with basic universal income. Only a matter of time before the agendas start up in Asia.

>Tfw when future India/China have safe spaces, antifa, "Asian" privilege, ect.
>>
File: JEW-FACE-MONTAGE.jpg (379KB, 1039x1104px) Image search: [Google]
JEW-FACE-MONTAGE.jpg
379KB, 1039x1104px
Support us Anon, were white, just like you. Buy our albums, watch our movies, and give us your minimum wage money
>>
>>37289366
thats how italians look like
>>
NEET here. Is WoW still comfy to play? I want to play a comfy MMORPG where I can take my mind off of finding jobs, having friends, etc.
>>
File: SeeYouInSeptember.jpg (3KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
SeeYouInSeptember.jpg
3KB, 250x250px
>>37289472

It's comfy. Enjoy the end days being comfy my friend. Before the happening to trump them all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.