[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel light headed after a long shower and get your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Do you ever feel light headed after a long shower and get your vision blurred and feel like fainting?
>>
No. Get checked out, OP. You gon die.
>>
It's called hypotension or low blood pressure, it happens in the shower due to warmer water reducing the amount of effort your heart has to exert to pump blood in your body since the water dialates your blood vessel, but once you leave the shower your body has little time to adjust and your heart suddenly has to work harder to pump blood resulting in brief symptoms of presyncope (symptoms leading up to fainting). It's a farily common occurence don't worry about it, but take shorter showers or colder showers if it happens a lot.
>>
>>37285833
By the way it also bears some similarities to Orthostatic hypotension which happens when you suddenly stand up, it's the same principle, but your condition likely isn't chronic.
>>
>>37285621
Yeah, it started for me after I lost a lot of weight. I also get dizzy when standing up a lot now too. I've told doctors about it bit they say it's probably fine.
>>
I never told anyone about it, but...
For some years now i've had hypotension causing convulsant syncopes when i get up too fast, and one day i was tetanized, shaking, smiling against my will, i dropped on the floor, my vision went fully white, i lost my audition for a few seconds and hallucinated a strong odor of ether.

When i was a kid i fell on my head once and went unconscious, also at 15 i sniffed strong solvants a few times to get the extreme hallucinations and warmness.

Sometimes when i get up too fast my vision blurs i see like minuscule colored dots flying around hands start to shake and i lose all my strenght.

Due to depression doctor wants to put me on a daily benzo prescription and i fear i may die after i get to get off them.

Life sucks so much sometimes. Pls wat do
>>
Only when I masturbate.

I go fucking HARD in the shower.
>>
>>37286048
I don't really recommend the benzos because almost all pychiatric medication cause some forms of brain damage, and considering your previous experiances you likely have already sustained some brain damage from blunt force and the solvents; they don't really even help for depression most of the time as they just put you in a more easily managed mood with you feeling nothing at all which in my experiance is worse as I myself don't experiance much emotion. The withdrawal symptoms as you mentioned will likely be a lot worse than the depression itself, so don't take them man. As for the hyptotension symptoms you need to get that checked out immediately, as long lasting symptoms indicate a more serious condition.
>>
>be in car
>mommy taking me with her to stores
>park
>jump out of car real quick
>take one step
>fall down
>vision gets blurry
>can't hear anything except for my tinnitus
>get back up before anybody sees me
>this happens all the time except now I prepare for it and don't fall down
>>
File: 1494970332714.jpg (57KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494970332714.jpg
57KB, 480x270px
>>37285621
>>37285867

I have this thing that make me feel like fainting when I stand up
am I going to die?
>>
>>37286246
Orthostatic hypotension, no you're not going to die. It's a really common thing, it just means you were sitting down or lying down for a bit too long, however more often affects people who are generally healthy as their heart rates are usually lower than people with hypertension (high blood pressure) or some other form of heart disease.
>>
>>37286154
Oh fuck. Thank you anon. It was a fun ride i guess ;____;

Ps: i've made an occult theological breakthru about Metatron (or it may be the cerebral damage idk) so if you recognize me in your future tell my daughter that her mom is a total bitch and that i love my babygirl forever.

Thanks again, i loved you space cowboys.
>>
>>37286219
low blood pressure, sitting in a chair for long periods of time does that to your heart which cant react in time to pump more blood.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.