[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting at computer >look down >see shirt outlining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

>sitting at computer
>look down
>see shirt outlining the contours of my gut
>adjust shirt to try and hide this even though no one else is around

Am I the only one who does this?
>>
File: 1470450254380.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470450254380.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>pat it
>>
Post pics of tum. Preferably without a shirt, but I'll take whatever.
>>
>>37283542
Damn I do that all the time in public
Who /notskellyorfat/ here?
>>
File: croppedface.jpg (140KB, 856x944px) Image search: [Google]
croppedface.jpg
140KB, 856x944px
do i have a gut
>>
>>37283542
>lose enough weight where this isn't a problem
>keep looking at myself naked in the mirror now
it's really nice
used to be 235 now I'm 160
>>
I used to before that shit stopped working. Prevent yourself from getting worse.
>>
>>37283614
Yes, and it's great. More pls.
>>
>>37283614
yeah but you clearly don't have complete shit genes or you'd have some big boobs stop treating your body like shit
>>
>>37283648
shit genes look at that hair all over, their daughter would look like the gruffalo
>>
I used to do this too, then I got fit
>>
>>37283659
>look at that hair all over
Yes men have hair do you not?
>>
File: 1471117430403s.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1471117430403s.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>37283648
>tfw have big boobs
>>
>>37283745
I also had the boobs anon and now my chest is flat and you too can do it if you learn to eat like a normal human being yes you can still eat what you like occasionally and not be gross it's nothing to cry about it's a learning experience and since it already bothers you you're one step ahead of the fatties who make "skelly are normie tier REEEEEEEEE why am i so fat!" threads. Try eating rice and chicken and using some meme sauces it's good shit.
>>
>tfw 6'1" 130 lb skelly
>dream of having a gut
they look so manly
I'm mentally ill I know
>>
>>37283816
I've been dieting for a year now. I've lost 40 KGs (from 145 to 105). Still have a bit more to go (I'm assuming 95 KG) but I always feel like my tits are way too big for my belly. It really annoys me and it makes me uncomfortable/anxious when wearing clothes
>>
>>37283897
>they look so manly
Unless it's a bear mode gut it's poor impulse imagine having the skin under your thigh where it's slightly flabby but a lot of that pressed against pants the constrict and constantly irritate your stomach and that's what fat is being like having to suck in a stomach at a desk or worse in public and only ever feeling relief from basket ball shorts.
>>
>>37283704
come on guy, you could donate to locks of love
>>
File: 1474294892026.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1474294892026.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>37283542
I'm more self-aware of not having chin than having gut.
t. fatbot
>>
>>37283983
try getting your hands on some albuterol it'll melt that fat away if you're not stupid about using it and don't eat when using it you use it while you fast like an intermittent fast. I'm currently using it because I live in a very very hot area and don't feel like feeling like I'm on fire when I'm out because I still have some fat on me.
>>
>>37284015
>implying I haven't already
not so funny now huh shitlord
>>
>>37284038
>having no chin and being fat instead of having no chin and being thin
why though
>>
>>37284075
>why though
Because the only source of happiness for me is eating. I have no disciple and i'm weak-willed person.
>>
>>37284094
that's a shame if you learned how to manage food properly you could still eat a lot and stay thin
>>
>>37284117
More like i'd experience happiness from other source, i wouldnt need that much food.
>>
>>37284177
Pickup a hobby that drives you everyday you'll feel less inclined to eat and more inclined to get shit done to become happy
>>
>>37284199
>Pickup a hobby that drives you
I've tried a lot of things but nothing sticks. There's no interest in anything.
>>
>>37284253
>there's no interest in anything I do
start thinking of a goal you thought wasn't achievable that you could do everyday if you can't do that expect to go hollow nigger
>>
>>37284094
hey, at least you're not a junkie or an alcoholic
>>
>>37284308
>start thinking of a goal
That's pretty hard task.
>>
>>37284360
you're going to go hollow m8 and then it's just going to be a deeper hole much like SLUDGEEEEEEEEEEEEES mothers cunt
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.