[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop thinking about women and get on with your training!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: manlet.jpg (59KB, 350x411px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
59KB, 350x411px
Stop thinking about women and get on with your training!
>>
this should be stickied

#originaliof.a.m.
>>
You are right Vegeta, I think to much about things that don't matter.
But it's so hard not to think about it.
>>
gotta get cute and skinny 4 that bf
>>
>>37283380
This is what meditation is intended for my fellow robot.
>>
>>37283355

seconded.

spirit bomb
>>
Wad vegeta a virgin before fucking bulma?
>>
>>37283692
implying he didn't rape the people of countless planets when working under the orders of frieza
>>
>>37283319
Yes my prince!

I must train harder so my mind becomes pure! I don't wanna end up a faggot like Zamasu!
>>
>>37283319
I agree. I went to /soc/ for the hot women. Now I feel more sick as I felt every post was pure cancer. I never imagined it to be that bad. How do I save my soul from eternal damnation now?
>>
>>37283775
He might've been disgusted by their weaknesses.
>>
File: CRPLW3MWgAAMKiK.jpg (9KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
CRPLW3MWgAAMKiK.jpg
9KB, 300x169px
>>37283819
Lift weights, run, and do anything else to increase your power level.

Only then can you cast off the shackles of degeneracy and become the pure god you were always meant to be!
>>
>>37283692
He seems like the kind of guy that would spend his entire life fighting which would scare girls away. Maybe Vegeta really is a bro..
>>
>>37283877
Can I just walk? Running outside is too much for my pysche.
>>
>>37283877
How does one lift a weight? One does not simply go into a store and buy one. I also have no car and cannot get to a gym. Right now I have trouble lifting the donuts I buy from Dunkin Donuts, so good luck finding the appropriate weights for me.
>>
>>37283940
100 pushups. 100 squats. 100 crunches. Use your body as an exercise tool. No excuses! I started caring about my bod after I got my gf. Care about yours now so you won't needs to worry in the future.
>>
>>37283940
Get a gravity chamber you stupid earthling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhMFt10JYKo
>>
File: 4942432-0659740876-GokuA.png (322KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
4942432-0659740876-GokuA.png
322KB, 704x396px
>>37283883
You no nothing about women. The only thing that gets pussy wetter than a man built like that is a man who can kick ass and destroy his opponents. That's why so many women send love letters to murderers.

So combine that with the wealth and authority that must come from being a Saiyan prince and Vegeta would be every roasties dream man.

Aside from his height of course, being a manlet would could t against him. He could never get past those "don't message me if you are under 6 ft" profiles ROFL
>>
>>37283940
WTF? You can literally walk into any Walmart and buy weights. Amazon and Walmart sell weight sets online and ship them to your house (which is hilarious if you film the mailman delivering them lol).

Are you some 3rd world refugee or something?
>>
I do but you just reminded me of them, so fuck you op
>>
>>37284086
Why do you even waste your time on "profile" when you can go outside your room and git gud
>>
>>37284001
Actually, I am retarded enough that I have no idea how to do a single pushup.

>>37284024
Where does one buy a gravity chamber?

>>37284124
Walmart is miles from my house anon. My headphones are broken, so I cannot walk. My house is filled with niggers that steal anything I order online.
>>
>>37284213
How retarded are you?

Autistic trash.
>>
File: saiyajingrills.jpg (284KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
saiyajingrills.jpg
284KB, 1280x720px
>tfw you will never breed with a Saiyajin girl
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.