[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1495670708984.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495670708984.png
13KB, 657x527px
>"anon, when will you get a girlfriend?"
>"you're my only child, anon. I want grandkids!"
>don't worry, anon! If I was a girl your age I would have dated you!"
>"stop eating, anon! You're fat as It Is!"
>"what happened to your friend, anon? You haven't seen each other In a while."
>"you can't live your life In front of that computer, anon!"

t-thanks, mom...
>>
>"we love you and you can live with us as long as you want, but don't you think it's time to become independent?"
>>
i wish my mum gave one ounce of a fuck about my life
>>
>>37283139
>>"you're my only child, anon. I want grandkids!"

yeah totally not a selfish motivation

your own mother shaming you for not having a gf and bowing to eternal pussy using standard breeder rhetoric, not even once
>>
>>37283187
If she wanted grandchildren she should have had more children to increase her odds.
>>
>>37283139
I wish mine was dead, yet here we are
>>
>>37283094
my mom only talks to me to ask for money and bitch about my NEET brother.
>>
>Anon, what do you do all day up in your room?
>>
>>37283094
>"you should be working 60+ hours a week"
>"I mean, you don't have any friends or a girlfriend, so what else are you doing that's so important?"
>>
>>37283125
>mom says this all the time
>finally get a good job making decent money
>talk about saving up to move out within a year or two
>"now hold on a minute son you shouldn't be so hasty why not live here for a few more years?"
what the fuck do you want
>>
>"I miss when you were happy and active, now all you do is sit in your room alone"
>>
File: labyrinth_sarah.jpg (181KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
labyrinth_sarah.jpg
181KB, 1024x675px
>>37283340
Sounds like you're my brother. E****, by any chance?
>>
File: thinking-about.gif (121KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-about.gif
121KB, 500x291px
>mom had serious mental issues
>she left my brother and I with my dad
>mom had my brothers all with different dads
>brother moves away to mom and other brother because cant stand my dad
>im here
>still... here.
>and my mom gave me tons of hereditary mental issues and a few birth defects
>dont see her anymore
>>
>>37283094
Not mom, but dad.
>"did you write a job application yet?"
5 to 10 times a day, every day, for the past year. He's never been to college, he's never had a job he didn't like, he's never written an application in his entire life, he just got lucky to meet the right people during a time of extreme growth. He keeps telling me about good jobs he found online, but can't grasp the concept of needing qualifications to get those jobs. When I tell him I need an engineering degree to get the engineering job he says he didn't have a degree either when he got his first job, in 1974, as a salesman.
>>
don't worry, even if you get married and have kids, she'll still pull that shit

>be me
>27
>son's a newborn
>my mom and grandmom come to visit
>take little dude in stroller to nearby food joint for lunch
>little guy is so chill. always
>wide awake, but calm
>grandma holds him for a while and he's smiling and loving life
>mom takes over
>wailing.gif
>mykidcansenseevil.exe
>mom roughly hands him back to my wife
>says
>"i can see you've already turned him against me"
>pic related
>>
"are you sure you can do that?"
"she's not competent enough to live on her own"
"if you don't stop and get better you can't keep living here"
>>
File: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (46KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
pp,550x550.u1.jpg
46KB, 550x413px
I can't think of any quotes that I can convey the full snideness, condescension, and smug superiority complex of in text alone

She's like sandra bullock's character in "the blind side", only way more obnoxious and unpleasant
>>
File: 1495800224190.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495800224190.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>anon, take out the trash!
Ok, mom
>anon, I need you to get something for me from the store
Ok, mom
>anon, I'm tired. Could you cook the dinner tonight?
Ok, mom
>anon, you never do anything! All you do Is sit In front of the computer while I do everything! You turned out to be the same piece of shit like your dad!
O-ok, mom..
>>
>>37285298
>compares you to your dad
She wants the d
>>
>>37285298
Kill yourself and put the blame entirely on her. Alternatively, kill yourself and never say anything so that way she will always wonder. That will show the bitch.
>>
>>37283094
>"you can't live your life In front of that computer, anon!"

Kind of have to considering my job is computer programmer...
>>
>>37283094
>don't worry, anon! If I was a girl your age I would have dated you!"
Quiet incestous your mom.
>>
>>37285432
or send her a cassette tape telling her it was her fault so you can be a hero to samefagging stacys everywhere
>>
>>37284033
>"i can see you've already turned him against me"
oh, dis gon be gud.
dis gon be real gud.
redpill him asap
>>
>>37286491
this was about 9 years ago. there were a lot of other factors in the decision (other instances of anger/instability) but neither he nor I have been around her for more than 5 minutes since then.
>>
dad: "you spend all day at the computer. You used to look better, now your eyes always look tired"
>>
>>37283094
Why does your mom call you "anon"?
>>
>>37283469
does it feel good to have a job though?
>>
>im so proud of you anon

>stop cheating on your girlfriends

>dont fornicate

>pray before you go to work please

>drive safe

>when do you get out of work?

>okay be home by 12

I love my mom, shes great
>>
>goddammit anon why did you get a C on that math test go retake it
>i do everything around this house, you do nothing, you useless, pathetic asshole. no i don't want you to do the dishes, i'll do it myself
>i work my 80 hours a week and come home and cook dinner, why don't you get a job? no, another job, smartass
>Why don't you want to come eat dinner? Are you doing drugs?
>Stop spending so much time with your father instead of me, you're going to turn out as useless as he is.
>i just don't trust you anon you've ruined our relationship. Everything that i say to you is your fault and i am still a paragon of virtue.
>Why don't you have a girlfriend? Are you gay?
Gee, I dunno, Ma.
>>
>>37286918
It's nice to have a decent influx of money and I like my job well enough, so, yeah, it's going alright.
>>
>>37283094
>>don't worry, anon! If I was a girl your age I would have dated you!"
sounds hot famm
>>
>argue and screams gibberish to her multiple imaginary ennemies
>can't into cooking or dealing with money
>incontinent
>lying and avoiding everything
>stealth suggestions about me being a tyrant scum a total fraud and basically satan
>single mom, dad an heroed during pregnancy
I'm forced to live with her because she can't do simple shit like not sleeping while cooking with butane.
I'm 25 I want to have my life going on instead of being a forced NEET. She won't even take her schizo pills properly. I want to live so bad desu
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.