[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to date a shut-in?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1495536494475.jpg (77KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1495536494475.jpg
77KB, 500x667px
What's it like to date a shut-in?
>>
>>37282503
ask your mom desu :^)
>>
It's like dating your dream girl, that's right, WILL NEVER HAPPEN, faggot
>>
Horrible. Absolutely mind-numbingly horrible
>>
>>37282503
It's a little early t-
HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
>>
>>37282503
Since she'll probably be depressed, you'll probably have to pick up her slack sometimes, but its not without several hugs and apologies.
She'll always have missed when you come home from work, mine used to show me the artwork she'd done while I was away. She was always so proud, looking up at me for approval on her work.
Shut ins sometimes have poor hygiene, but if I reminded her she would thank me and shower.
Honestly, its very comfy, but not without it's flaws.
>>
>>37282503
>>>37282503
>She'll always have missed when you come home from work, mine used to show me the artwork she'd done while I was away. She was always so proud, looking up at me for approval on her work.
was she four ? Jesus christ
I mean the shower and picking up her slack sounds awful but this is just icing on a shitcake.
>>
>>37283429
>t. cuck

>ywn have a childish empty shell of a gf to mold into whatever you want, always ready to please and fuck
>>
>>37283106
Damn I wish I could princess carry my hypothetical gf after work..
>>
It's better than dating normies but it's worse than not dating at all.

Pets are way better than people.
>>
who is this goddess????????

oreganoli
>>
well, it's hard to explain, but it's kind of like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy25CYhVz2Q
>>
>>37283467
Like she could be molded into anything but an even bigger trainwreck
>>
>>37282503
Since I am myself a shut in I imagine it to be quite miserable unless you're fucking every day.
>>
>>37282503
>shut in
>relationship

Choose one
>>
it's like having a pet desu
>>
>>37285740
This

I live with a shut in neet girl. She has No friends, no life.

She only cooks, clean the house and fucks me.

Its kinda ok
>>
>>37282503
>plays vidya all day long
>sometimes cooks
>never cleans the house
>sometimes we go out
>I do all the talking
>constantly hooked on smartphone
>pro cuddler
>pretends to be cat, but not in otherkinway and more in a playful way
>overweight, but i have a bbw fetish so thats neat
>cute feet
>only goes showering every 2 weeks or so
>>
>>37282503
>reverse image search
>Best Guess For This Image: tumblr
Kek
>>
>>37286002
she just sounds fucking lazy.
>>
Women can't be shut-ins.

dasd
>>
>tfw no shut-in gf
I don't care how lazy and selfish she is, I would do anything for her
>>
>tfw no shut-in gf to make into a housewife
>>
>>37282503
>>37283106
Sounds like heaven.

How are you supposed to find a shut-in though? It's not like you can find them out in the wild.
>>
>>37283106
>She'll always have missed when you come home from work

It'd make my day so much easier if I knew I could come home to somebody who would be happy to see me.
>>
>tfw no austrian shut-in gf
>>
>>37282503
Me and my gf both pretty much only go to work and the occasional restaurant
>>
me and my long dist gf are both shutins but I have more and deeper friends

honestly shes my ideal girl
>>
>>37283467
>being so insecure you have to brainwash women into loving you to enjoy a relationship
>calling other people cucks
wew

my girlfriend used to be a shut in
it's fucking horrible
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.