[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasnt feminism liberated men from oppressive male gender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
We are still supposed to make significantly more than the average woman, behave only in a certain way, lead all the time, be stoic, never be vulnerable, be great at sex. And now we also have to meet unrealistic physical standards because the average woman thinks theyre entitled to Chads just because they fucked the football captain at the one time in the university toilet.. Women these days have more freedom to be whoever they want to be without facing much social consequences. Whilst if men behave in a certain way that deviates from masculine norms, they're considered unfuckable. All the pressure is on the man to perform and not much on the average woman. Is it going to always be like this? Why hasnt feminism eliminated male gender roles/steriotypes?
>>
>>37282165
>Why hasnt feminism eliminated male gender roles/steriotypes?
Because it benefits women. Their claims of egalitarianism are bullshit. There's just too much misandry in feminism.
>>
Because feminism was never about equality.
It's about female superiority.

Women want all the benefits of being a man but none of the consequences.
>>
>Why aren't women solving my problems for me?
Typical useless men
>>
>>37282267
that isn't even close to what he was saying.
>>
>>37282267
>>37282267
How ironic, a woman complaining about men not solving their own problems. If it werent for men solving your problems, youd still be living in huts and and being beaten by a Caveman. Be thankful that narcissism only runs deep in one of the sexes
>>
>>37282165
Feminism is gynocentric. It's like traditionalism except less restrictive for women
>>
>>37282165
don't confuse classic feminism with modern feminism aka misandry.
>>
File: 1495560989143.png (228KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1495560989143.png
228KB, 1600x1067px
>>37282165
Feminism was always about freeing women so then they can practice extremely discriminatory and predatory sexual/mating strategies, at the expense of non Chad men. Fortunately, men are realizing they're being used by modern women and are rejecting marriage in greater numbers.
>>
Don't expect feminism to do anything for men.
They are a gynocentric female supremacy movement.
Also the female desire for strong capable men is rooted in biology so it's not easy to get rid of that.
We'd need to genetically alter females to actually make them equal.
>>
>>37283680
Damn, that's a fucking powder keg right there.
>>
>>37285135
>>37285135
The late 2020s/2030s should be very interesting as that's when the bulk the unmarried millennials will reach their 30s/early 40s . I'd invest in anti depressants and cat farms if I had the money.
>>
>>37282165
Feminism is about -female- liberation
>>
File: jokernomakeup.jpg (40KB, 472x478px) Image search: [Google]
jokernomakeup.jpg
40KB, 472x478px
>>37285135
I think I'm going to enjoy the decline of modern women as sadistic as that sounds
>>
>>37283680
>>37285135
>>37286264
You're going to be disappointed. Women WANT TO share the top 10% of men. Polygamy will be legal and socially accepted.
>>
>>37286317
This, it's only going to get worse for most men.
>>
>>37286317
It's not going to happen. Can you imagine a jobless or middkeclass Chad support 3 different women and her children? It could only work if these women are going for rich old men. The welfare state would collapse before that would happen. Not to mention divorce laws and alimony make it impossible for wealth of a man to be shared equally amongst his harem. Whatever happens,there's going to be alot losers. Anyway I don't think men would allow the government to use their taxes to fund polygamy. Already men are complaining about single mothers exploiting the welfare system . We'd have to be in some dictatorship situation for that tohappen, and we'd have more pressing matters to worry about if we reach that stage. Even the normies won't tolerate it. Only literal cucks would be in favour of it
>>
File: USAmilitary.jpg (1MB, 1860x1880px) Image search: [Google]
USAmilitary.jpg
1MB, 1860x1880px
>>37286518
Women are forcefully being put into comfortable white collar jobs via quotas and organized intimidation. All the other "inconvenient" jobs will be left to men.

>I don't think men would allow the government to use their taxes to fund polygamy. Already men are complaining about single mothers exploiting the welfare system

You have too much faith in your fellow man then. Nobody, not even other men give a fuck about men. Males are indoctrinated from birth by their mothers, then by their teachers and then by their partners. You can't break the conditioning, it has to snap by itself as it did with us.
>>
>>37286518

This -> >>37286649

I can already see this system for the most part in Australia, where every woman has a white collar job reserved for her by corporations and government. 65% and counting of government employees are women. Meanwhile 9/10 INVOLUNTARILY unemployed are male - and any unemployed male is forced to go through hoop after hoop of government bullshit, all staffed by 90% women. They're reinstitute 'work for the dole', at the same time that roasties are getting more and more free privileges that cost vastly, vastly more than the unemployment benefit.

All of this is backed by the force of law, and funded by central banking. As a male you can't just 'not work', society will make sure that's impossible. Into the back of the factory with you... and I've been there... work for the dole had me working in a factory where 90% of the office workers were women, even the 2 factory workers who were in the comfy factory-based office were women. 90% of the rest were male. The few women there were only temporary and all had boyfriends who were funding them anyway.
>>
>>37286518
>Can you imagine a jobless or middkeclass Chad support 3 different women and her children
Taxes, anon. What's the deal for lonely beta males now? Work work work and die. Pay taxes to subsidize the lifestyle of all the single moms Chad creates. Their sexual health. Their abortions, depending on the country. While you jerk off alone in your studio appartment, when you're not too tired from work. You underestimate the power of breand and circuses and our survival instinct.
>>
>>37287337
Taxes and gibs don't grow on trees. The welfare state would become unsustainable. You overestimate a man's willingness to become a welfare cuck. Remember beta uprisings were started for much less. Also, I think most men would just reject society and just become neets or choose enjoyable low pay low stress jobs if they know they're non existent to the sexual/mating market. Arguably it's already happening now. Women are complaining about men their age not choosing to become wage slaves
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.