[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize they were normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: harris klebold.jpg (26KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
harris klebold.jpg
26KB, 285x200px
When did you realize they were normies?
>>
When I read about them going to prom. They were turbo autistic normie niggers with their own clique.

Shame they didn't decide to just pop each other. Instead they had to sperg out the cunts.
>>
>>37281456

Finding out they were normalfags was one of the biggest disappointments of my life desu. I bought into the "they were bullied and only shot the popular jocks who tormented them" meme but when I started reading about the shooting and saw a few docs it became clear they were just a couple of normalfag scum.
>>
>>37281456
How were they normies? I'm ignorant
>>
>>37283069

They weren't normies. Cyborgs at best.

Klebold fell harder for >tfw no girlfriend meme than possibly anyone in history

Harris self esteem issues that made him a narcissist with violent fantasies

Both of them were hated by pretty much 95% of the people at the school, especially Harris.
>>
>>37281456
there were conflicting accounts as to how they were treated, some said they were bullied and others said they weren't. But having a best friend is pretty normie.
>>
File: 1462265453304.png (72KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1462265453304.png
72KB, 800x430px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw
Why is columbine so aesthetic?
>>
File: youre-a-faggot.jpg (20KB, 550x338px) Image search: [Google]
youre-a-faggot.jpg
20KB, 550x338px
>>37281456
When did you realize (OP) was a normie?
>>
>>37283612
I'm probably the biggest failure on this board.
>>
>>37281456
Probably the first time you posted this thread.
>>
bro no shit they were normies. they were white and went to Columbine.

they were basically this https://youtu.be/is3SalooJP4
>>
yo sup im a useless ngo prick and a mentally retarded suit is paying me good money to try and deradicalize a group of people who can't leave their homes. please gripe more about the "beta" "uprising" so i can continue to analysistize the traffic and not have to get a job designing popups

>>37281839
>turbo autistic normie
what tf lol
>>
File: columbine anon.png (155KB, 1298x762px) Image search: [Google]
columbine anon.png
155KB, 1298x762px
>>37283512
Nothing will live up to it.
>>
https://youtu.be/j6gBlhBjxH0
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.