[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decide to quit smoking...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: disposable-features-diagram.jpg (22KB, 499x356px) Image search: [Google]
disposable-features-diagram.jpg
22KB, 499x356px
>cigarettes are 10+ a pack for a brand that's not HiVal tier
>fucking Taxachusetts
>decide to pick up pic related
>go the day without smoking
>decide to go for a similar product with reloadable cartridges
>2 pack costs about $7, go through about 2 cartridges a day
>saving a total of about 3 bucks a day
>decide to look into actual vape
>a 50 investment gets me a vape, 300 ml of the liquid, ranging from some nicotine to zero
>pumped, ready to quit, already see savings
>read about vape "culture"
>fucking christ, man
>sicc clouds, bomb juices yo
>now afraid to be seen in public with one

What the fuck man, why do these faggots need to make a "lifestyle" out of this? Its just a hobby at best. I play several instruments, but you don't see me make a lifestyle out of it. I just want tp quit smoking
>>
File: 1495450598704.jpg (48KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
1495450598704.jpg
48KB, 1024x614px
>>37281175
>a robot
>caring about our social status

It's as if you are a normie
>>
Just wait you'll be #vapenation blowing clouds in three months
I wonder what your first coils will be, their ohm reading, what mod will you have? Drip or tank?
>>
>>37281206
I just got a cheap, chinky 20 dollar model from vape.com or some such site. Believe me, it does the trick just fine, amd you wont see me doing modding or fucking with ohms.

>>37281205
More a cyborg. I relate to robot tendencies, but I'm no aspie, and I understand how to navigate the social infrastructure. I feel like a sociology class would help you faggots a little.
>>
Just get one OP. They're a great investment and can give you all the buzz of nicotine without the shit attached.

If any vape-fags try to talk to you about it just say
>wut? Idk, I just bought the one with the best rating
>whats that? Oh those, idk, I just use the one the brand came with
>clouds? Nah, that seems childish
>juice? I mean the apple one tastes okay but I mostly go for unflavoured.

Guarantee they'll walk away from you. If not, just say;
>Look, I just like nicotine.
>>
File: 1494944277475.png (93KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1494944277475.png
93KB, 250x237px
>>37281243
>I relate to robot tendencies
>but I'm no aspie

>i relate to the jew's suffering
>but i am a nazi

Holy kek
>>
File: but you HAVE heard of me.gif (883KB, 245x195px) Image search: [Google]
but you HAVE heard of me.gif
883KB, 245x195px
>>37281259
skip the excuses, this anon has the right idea but the real important thing is to not let circumstance dictate whether you can commit yourself to things you genuinely enjoy. Even if it means being a vaper, a furry, a weeb, or a death grips fan.
>>
>>37281243
>Not using your hobby to learn about how electricity works while getting a better experience out of your vape and saving even more money
Being afraid of eating the rest of your vapepills is like not wanting to learn anything other than Barre chords on a guitar
>>
>>37281264
>understand the struggles of those having difficulty finding authenticity within humanity
>litterally Hitler

The autism is strong with you, my friend.
>>
>>37281278
>Trying to justify being a weeb furry who Vapes and listens to death grips
Nice try faggot
>>
>>37281259
I already have one. I was mainly researching to find out if I would reap some of the benefits of quitting smoking by replacing it with vaping. I found out that for the most part, yes, I would. But then I discovered the "culture"
>>37281278
Doubt I'll encounter a situation where I'll need to explain myself, but thanks...
>>37281296
What you're describing is more like discovering different pickups and effect petals, but in terms of vaping, I'm satisfied with vanilla acoustic.
>>
File: 1495735815083.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495735815083.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>37281345
You are trying too hard to fit in. Just state that you are a normie.
It's so cute. Just bee yourself.
>>
File: [people screaming].jpg (29KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
[people screaming].jpg
29KB, 450x600px
>>37281356
/\ \/
\m/ \m/
^OwO>
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.