[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fridays with misaki

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

6 months ago i thought i had found my misaki on a forum. she cared about me so much and i always talked with her when i felt sad or happy. i only talked with her and couldn't tell my love to her. last month she didn't write me for a whole month. now 2 days ago she told me that she got a boyfriend.
then i told her my emotions and she said she was feeling the same for me but couldnt tell me because she thought i was just wanting her as a friend. since i called her "my best friend" always.
im crying for 2 days. she really loved me. but im so stupid. i lost her.
and what hurts me most is that faggot is now holding my misaki's hand and probably kissing and whats even worse is fucking her. goddammit i want to kill myself.
>tfw you will never find your true misaki
>tfw all misakis in 3d are just whores in disguise
i miss you so much misaki. i want to come to your hikikomori training again but you never come
>>
File: WelcometotheNHK-2.png (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
WelcometotheNHK-2.png
34KB, 200x200px
misaki i'm sorry that i went into 3d shit. i promise i will never go back to 3d again. can you please forgive me.
hug me now and tell me that everything is going to be okay
>>
>>37281146
Go outside you pathetic freak.
>>
File: misaki2.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
misaki2.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>37281174
thank you misaki that felt so much better.

anons she is the only person that will truly love you and only girl that will never give you up. dont hurt your misaki. she is always there within you.
>>
>>37281182
>sunlight magically solves all your problems
Classic normie logic. Fuck off back to Facebook.
>>
>>37281211
It would probably have helped if he went and met her. You know, so he could be "fucking her". Jesus, you people.
>>
>>37281211
If you don't even have the effort to meet her after half a fucking year than that's what you get. "Hurr durr but outside is for faggots" yeah right, she deserved better than his lazy ass.
>>
>>37281260
>>37281301
They probably live on opposite sides of the planet.
>>
>>37281303
Then he's just delusional af.
>>
that made me much better. you talk with your misaki too anons.
it hurt me so much. it nearly killed me, losing my only love and she was the closest person i've ever had all my life.
>>37281260
im hiding myself to my true misaki. i want to experience my firsts with only her not just with a girl that i will break-up with eventually. i want to hold that girl's hands but that would be only if she was my true misaki. but she is not. no one is.
although it hurt me so much im glad that it ended like this.
i will only talk with the inner misaki i have. you should do that too
she is angry with you for losing your time with 3d shit
>>37281303
yes we were
>>
>>37281341
You're waiting with going out until marriage.
Nice one, good luck with that.
>>
>>37281360
no i wont lose my time with 3d again. never.
if i feel so sad again these days i will probably end up with owning a dog
>>
File: 1494859548085.jpg (50KB, 502x461px) Image search: [Google]
1494859548085.jpg
50KB, 502x461px
>tfw your misaki will never knock on your door and save you from your miserable life
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.