[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have $50 and have 3 hours to kill yourself as painlessly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: 323567423.jpg (115KB, 1000x418px) Image search: [Google]
323567423.jpg
115KB, 1000x418px
You have $50 and have 3 hours to kill yourself as painlessly as possible or you will be tortured to death. How do you go about it?
>>
buy $50 of vodka and jump off a bridge
>>
Fifty dollars of melatonin

Fifty dollars of honey and jump off a bridge

Fifty one dollars kisses and jump off a bridge

Possibilities are endless. Might as well just spend the fifty bucks on fifty one dollar hookers.
>>
>buy $50 vodka
>Go on a shoplifting spree
>Get arrested
>Slap a cop for extended sentence
>Work in jail, leave jail a few years later with a few thousand dollars
>Get a plane ticket to a far away land
>Situation completely bipassed
>>
shoot up $50 in heroin
>>
>>37281018
Burn the 50$ and Jump from a skyscraper
>>
>>37281059
>Melatonin
Maybe puke and get a little dizzy
>Honey
Puke and feel really suck
>One dollar kisses
Those aren't available
>>
>>37281018
Drink water constantly until I die of water toxicity.
>>
>>37281018
Buy fent and OD.
>>
Helium + gas mask
>>
go downtown
get into any skycraper that has access to its highest floors
kill self
>>
>>37281018
I'd ride the cable taxi up to the mountainside, buy myself a waffle at the cafe, then run and jump off the cliffs.
>>
>>37281115
>>37281132
those seem very painful though. also extremely messy and public.
>>
>>37281018

I have some ideas.

>You stated the money is in USD, so it must be in the states. In that case, find someone armed and try to convince him to shoot you in the head for 50$
>Another option is to get as much as shit-tier cheap drugs and overdose
>Buy a knife and go death by cop
>Make a pipebomb out of walmart stuff and blow yourself
>>
>>37281138

>getting your head splattered in a second
>painful

?
>>
>>37281156

Not the poster you're responding to, but I recall stories from 911 about first responders actually talking to some people who'd jumped from the building and were technically still alive on the ground. Can't say that it's proven real, though.
>>
File: Go_On.jpg (40KB, 597x552px) Image search: [Google]
Go_On.jpg
40KB, 597x552px
>>37281143
>>Make a pipebomb out of walmart stuff and blow yourself
>>
>Buy rusted piece of junk moist nugget
>Buy one round 7.62x54r
>Press barrel against roof of mouth
>Fire
>>
>>37281179

You can make homemade bombs with household items pretty easily. You can easily find instructions on the darknet or get a copy of the anarchists cookbook or something (pdfs exist too I think)
>>
>>37281138
>also extremely messy and public
Those weren't criteria in the OP.
If anything, I'll put up a great show for the tourists.
>>
>buy 1 beer
>finish it, break the bottle against a table
>jam it into neck
>>
File: cc9d39_5813763.jpg (158KB, 801x953px) Image search: [Google]
cc9d39_5813763.jpg
158KB, 801x953px
>>37281018
Not in the $50 price limit but I wonder how hard it would be to 3D print one of these.
>>
A really good $50 rope
$50 of lethal medicine overdose

$50 last meal and then train or high building
>>
>>37281018
I'll take my chances with the torturers, buy a quick fuck with a hooker in case I don't survive
>>
you can get a gun for 50 bucks desu schmesu
>>
>>37281246
what part of painless didn't you get?
>>
>>37281138
better than getting tortured to death
>>
-Buy box of .223
-Press barrel of AR-15 between eyes
-Squeeze trigger

If I can, I wait until they come to torture me and then shoot as many of them as possible before killing myself too.
>>
Buy stuff to make traps with, Rambo it out in the woods. I'd like to see them try and get to me.

How many people are we talking here that will do the torturing?
If it's a literal army, I'd just buy gasoline and cover an entire building in it and light it on fire when they arrive with myself in it if I have to
>>
>>37281358
but you'll be drunk
>>
>>37281417
From one beer enough to not feel pain anymore?
>>
>>37281455
not everbody as such a high tolerence like you, you degenerated alcoholic
>>
>>37281596
Drink one beer and cut yourself up on stream and show us how painless it is. Go on.
>>
so is shooting yourself a way to die because i kbow of a guy who tried and lived. what would youbhave ro do or use to die immediatly and have no risk of being kept alive by people
>>
>>37281639
Chop your head off. That would do the trick
>>
>>37281714
how can you though? really
>>
>>37281176
Source?
This comment is very origami
>>
>>37281747
Basically, if the fall isn't high enough, you don't die immediately. Instead you lay there on the ground with broken bones and punctured ribs, choking on your own blood.
Jumping from bridges into water is also dangerous because the impact doesn't necessarily kill you. It might stun you and you may die from drowning, and drowning is a nightmare. You might even survive the whole thing, and then you're stuck in the water freezing and with broken bones.
>>
>>37281091
This.

Even if you don't shoot it, most people should be able to OD on fentanyl .

Short of a gun, that's the best way to go.
>>
>>37281808
>short of a gun

okay so how do you make sure youll die right then? what gun what angle etc. does age of shotgun shells matter should they be slugs or buck

ive heard of a guy living as a vegetable after doing it. should i go in some woods somewhere or is it safe to do it in your yard
>>
File: 4 light.jpg (10KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
4 light.jpg
10KB, 300x229px
>>37281847
Ideally, if you can get a shot off at the back of your head where the brain meets the brainstem, it's fool proof. This is largely impossible with long guns because you can't reach your arms in such a matter.

Theoretically, you could buy a foot of cheap pipe, an end cap and some cheap buckshot or slugs to make an ad-hoc slam-fire shotgun for well under $20, but at that point, I'd want a backup like a bunch of aspirin and other blood thinners to make sure I'd at least bleed out, then a lethal amount of opioids to ensure that I'd die from asphyxiation on top of physical destruction of my brain from the """""shotgun""""" and bleeding out from the blood thinners. Plus the opioids would make you feel real good before you died.
>>
File: slap-gun-appendix.png (289KB, 800x353px) Image search: [Google]
slap-gun-appendix.png
289KB, 800x353px
Oh wow that was so hard OP
>>
>>37281735
>>37281735
Piece o cake. Just rig something where you pull a rope rigged to unleash a brick on a gas pedal with the car rigged to a blade pushing it down your neck
>>
I drive to the highest bridge in the city and then jump off after saying my final fairewells to my friends.
>>
>>37281928
even if youre aim was bad but still up through the mouth and the only ahells you had were 20-30 year old buck shot do you think anyone could keep you alive

would death probably be immediate
>>
>>37281091
>>37281808
How do robots obtain fentanyl?
>>
File: 1495576706244.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495576706244.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
>>37281018
I wouldn't and I'd buy something cool.
>>
>>37281018
Whatever I don't spend on rope will be cigarettes to calm my nerves.
>>
File: forty kkks.png (374KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
forty kkks.png
374KB, 600x528px
>>37281062
>get raped and tortured to death by big bubba and his nigger underlings
Good job, Wile E. Coyote
>>
I'd buy 5 bags of fentanyl
>>
>>37282050
just have to live in estonia
>>
>>37281018
>Buy $20 worth of gas, for car
>drive back home
Spend $20 more on a gram of weed
>roll blunt
>go back to garage
>start car
>roll down windows
>spark blunt
>put last $10 between windshield wipers
>listen to "Bad Moon Rising" one last time
>die from carbon monoxide poisoning
>>
>>37281596
>getting drunk from 1 beer
I'd say underaged but even youths get drunk these days, so it must be a b8
>>
>>37281018
>Buy vodka, clopidogrel, bisoprolol, aspirines and a razor
>go home, take 1 of each and a lot of vodka
>get in the tub and take immersive bath
>cut your wrists along the road. Not across it
>you will bleed in no time

Profit.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.