[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stay in thailand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: thailand-147.jpg (713KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
thailand-147.jpg
713KB, 2048x1536px
i have a qt waiting for me there but idk how to go about staying there long-term.
how about english teaching?
i may be autistic but i think i can point to pictures on a blackboard and then vocalize them to a class of gooklets.
how helpful would getting a relevant degree be?
>>
You need a 4 year degree for most schools to consider hiring you, what kind of degree does not matter.

Getting a TESL certification will definitely help you both actually teach, and getting more jobs.
>>
>>37280979
Face the truth: nobody's waiting for you. Especially a Thailand hooker.
>>
>>37280979
>he thinks he has a qt waiting for him
Have you even met her IRL. Hookers love to hide their past and snag a beta. Enjoy kissing those lips that have sucked off countless middle-aged sex tourists.

thailandlets when will they learn?

t.farang who's been hear for a year.
>>
>>37280979
>i have a qt waiting for me there

Why not just get married
>>
>>37281760
Not to imply that all thai girls are sluts or hookers. I'm friends with a beautiful 22 year old virgin, who's waiting until marriage. It's just the girls that date thailand noobs. Traditional Thai girls are often shy and intimidated by foreigners. Hookers are comfortable around foreigners because the drink beer with them and fuck them every day.
>>
>>37281899

Dude, it's Thailad. They all say that. Try to get your rocks off, but you sure as hell aren't going to find her hymen.

You're setting yourself up for a massive burn. Maybe you'll get lucky and you can count your stars but I wouldn't bet my life and happiness on it.

For the love of God hope for the best and expect the worst, and whatever you do, do not fall for the sob story!

Gl, hf Anon. Godspeed.
>>
>>37281899
Man I will tell you this:
All thai women prostitute themselves, all thai men fight. It's cultural.
Now next time you make far stretched plans about doing shit in another country you might want to learn about its culture first.
>>
>>37281013
>Getting a TESL certification

Do you have this, or do you know what's involved?
>>
>>37281967

>>37281760
>>37281899
Are both me. I'm not OP. I was just trying to clarify because my first comment might have implied Thai girls are sluttier than western hags which I don't believe to be true.

And she most definitely is a virgin. I've seen her hymen with my own eyes. Long story, but I've been trying to date her for months, and one time she let her hormones get the most of her. No sex, but we fooled around. She's never had a bf
>>
>>37282007
>t. guy who took a thai vacation

I'm not OP. I speak thai and am a realist about this country.

Your statement only holds in Pattaya. You don't know shit.
>>
It's so sad that I can't look at a pic of a white man with a bunch of 3rd-world Asian kids without thinking the worst.
>>
dont be a mule for the family , expecting money from you . one tip , if you about to settle down there , do it far from her family .
or else the burden will fall on you.
>>
I teached in Vietnam and had no trouble getting a job but i do have some relevant qualifications (useless Bachelor Degree with Stem minor/language correspondence training/apprenticeship) that made it much easier and eventually moved onto a better job that isnt teaching.

Generally speaking you should get in fast because the number of expats is getting bigger every year.

I think the easiest way for you to find a teaching job would be to take one of the Online TEFL Courses (make it at least a 100+ hour program) and use their assets they will offer you towards the end on finding a job. Also doesnt hurt to have your english skills certified via one of the Cambridge english tests (asian generally prefer british english)
>>
>>37280979
>>i may be autistic but i think i can point to pictures on a blackboard and then vocalize them to a class of gooklets.
What? Just save some money and travel there, you can live a good 3 months in hotels + food + hookers for very very little.
>>
Get the hell out; you are going to get taken for every cent. Guys far more socially aware than you get duped - please don't add to the list.
>>
>>37280979
>tfw no smiling gooklet gf
>>
>>37280979
>i have a qt waiting for me there
how autistic/ugly/much of a robot are you, and how qt are we talking about here?

i want to go to thailand/philippenes too because it seems to be the last refuge for a hopeless robot
>>
>>37280979
>thailand
>qt
You mean qt (male)? Seriously, don't do this.
>>
>>37286930
>falling for the 'le thailand ladyboi' meme
you realize that ~ 50% of the populations is bio female, right?
>>
If you're a westerner trying to live in Thailand I am automatically going to assume you wanna fuck little girls.

I mean just look at the guy in the OP pic. What a fucking creep.
>>
>>37287950
Nah, most of the westerners here are old geezers with old, wrinkled hooker gfs.
>>
>>37281967
>her hymen
That has nothing to do with virginity
>>
>>37287950
salty white female detected

why the salt? why arent u congradulating men on being able to slay finally? females have it ez mode and we finally get a break and your only response is hatred and bitterness and salt

SHAKING MY HEAD

S A L T
>>
>>37284900
A job in Vietnam or back in your home country?

I've been thinking about going there after college
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.