[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what exactly do you DO in life, robots? I'm stuck here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: snek.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
snek.gif
2MB, 270x188px
So, what exactly do you DO in life, robots? I'm stuck here.

I mean, I know there's the usual hubbub about get a job, find a gf, pursue interests, etc. but like, what do you actually DO? If that makes sense.

I'm living as a NEET in the country. I've been spending my days just reading, browsing the net, going for walks, etc. I've had a lot of time to develop my own ideas about the world, and it's been nice, but now I'm reaching a point where I'm beginning to question what it is I'm actullay supposed to be *doing.*

What advice can you guys give? How do you get through the periods when you just feel like "now what?" This is the most pleasant blockage I've ever felt.
>>
>>37280855
I want to make music and sell it on YouTube

I had 2 or 3 offers when I put my shit out there probably wouldn't have made much but it'd be cool. I broke my laptop tho and my shit all sucks I'm horrible at it and can't get good no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>37280855
I'm NEET and shitpost.
>>
File: tfw enlightened.png (2MB, 850x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tfw enlightened.png
2MB, 850x1080px
>>37280855
There's nothing you're "supposed" to do in life. If you feel like doing nothing, then do nothing. Like literally sit down and do nothing. It's a pretty great feeling. Doing nothing is one of my favorite things in life.
>>
>>37280855
I see you're having an existential journey OP, it happens to most people.

Existential crisises are a bit like sex, supposedly everyone has had it but I've never seen someone actually have one. Unlike sex I've had and somewhat still do have this myself though.

Do you know what qualia is OP? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualia I think living, thinking, and feeling, is kind of like tasting God. God being the entirety of the universe, sort of the ultimate pattern encompassing all other patterns. We are the universe experiencing itself from the inside, and I think we should savor every bite we get, because it might be a while until we get another shot at it.

Sorrow, sadness, joy, and pleasure are all a part of the same thing, just experience. Don't worry about the details, just enjoy it all while it lasts.
>>
I ask myself the same questions every day. Who am i? What defines me? What am i doing now? What should i be doing now?
People can easily live their whole lives without finding an answer beyond "do what you love to do", and even the hardest regrets that hits old people on their deathbed are all the things that they didn't or failed to do.
So i guess you should live in a way that will leave few regrets for the you in the future. Then again that's vague as fuck, so just never stop thinking and moving. Life is all about the struggle.
>>
I work, I go home, drink, shitpost, repeat. Mix in some occasional struggling to hold back the urge to stab people in the street. Oh and I just started going to the gym regularly.
>>
>>37280870
You're a nig-nog, right?
>>
>>37281159
On the outside? No
>>
File: C4oaTbbVUAEET_7.jpg (67KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4oaTbbVUAEET_7.jpg
67KB, 800x1200px
I work at McDonalds and spend all my free time on the computer watching anime, playing video games or shitposting.
>>
>>37281123
Buy yourself a large stuffed bear and stab that. Helped me.
>>
>>37280855
you don't necessarily HAVE to do anything, there's no inherent objective to existence as far as we know
>>
Study, work, shitpost and take drugs to function as a somewhat normal human being.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.