[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, why don't you have a female bestie who reveals to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hYMIItH.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
hYMIItH.png
142KB, 511x564px
Robots, why don't you have a female bestie who reveals to you the ways of women and helps you to find gf?
>>
>>37280677
because I always fall in love with them and we end up hurting each other
>>
Yes it doesn't really work like that at all
It's mostly just getting cucked
>>
>>37280677
>being friends with a female
Why would i befriend a disloyal gossip mill?
>>
yeah in any case if you found a girl like that you would want to make her your gf lest this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWwBfcRmtFE happen
>>
this is my situation actually, but she's kind of a normie that irritates me
>>
>>37280677
I have never had a female friend. How do I get one? Do I join college societies that have a lot of girls?
>>
If you're normie enough to have a female bestie (a real one, being an orbiter in denial doesn't count) you are probably normie enough to have a gf anyway
>>
>have female friend
>she's nice and we talk about all kinds of things
>she even helped me learn how dating works (tried tinder for a while with moderate success but I always blow it in the end, still virgin but that's OK)
>did LSD+MDMA with her a while ago
>before we did it I was nervous I was about to sperg out big time or something and tell her I love her or something stupid because drugs
>tripping and having a good time
>just realize that I actually do only value her as a good friend in a completely platonic way, and that I have no interest in her romantically or sexually as we're very different people
>all worries about sperging out goes away

Men and women can be friends, you just need to find the right one.
>>
>>37280677
>implying you're a girl
>implying i didn't give that a try already
>>
>having female friends
JUST
>>
Just a reminder that if you've ever had a friend who was a female you're not robot
>>
Because either you fall for the girl or the girl falls for you

the only way I could see it working is if the girl you're friends with is related to you but I wouldn't even put it past some of the people on this board to want to fuck a relative

tfw no qt sister to have casual fuck sessions with
>>
>>37280677
because literally nothing other than looks and assets matters with women
>>
Her friends are all ugly. And they think cards against humanity is the most brutal game out there.

"lol Hitler and big black cock!! I'm going to hell for this!!"

But its mainly them being ugly I cant stand
>>
>>37280677
Because women are shit at giving advice.
Would you trust a fish on advice how to build a fishing rod?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.