[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 >work in retail >REALLY nervous, like miserably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: ehhh.png (63KB, 169x153px) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.png
63KB, 169x153px
>21
>work in retail
>REALLY nervous, like miserably so at first
>Only my second job after being a NEET for over 2 years, really don't wanna fuck up like I did at the first one)
>manager is really helpful and patient, I feel safer when she's around
>old enough to be my mom
>You might be able to tell where this is going
>A couple times in the last few weeks she takes me aside if we're decently alone
>Tells me how glad she is that I work here, how I work so hard and I'm so dependable, I'm the best cashier, etc.
>Feel really warm and fuzzy, embarrassed and failing to hide it
>Be happy for the rest of the day any time this happens
>A week or two pass
>My brother got a bong and asks if I want to try it
>Good stuff
>Really into memes, pictures of dogs, thrash-metal drumming, food
>Suddenly really horny
>Start jerking off to japanese softcore lesbian videos
>(Didn't really need that detail but maybe it could make this story funny in a way)
>Think about my sexual inexperience
>Think about how much I want to kiss/hold someone
>Time for the POV incest roleplay videos
>Ones with kissing especially
>Think about -her- again

Sudden Realization
>Every time an older woman calls me by a pet-name, or expresses praise/pride/concern for me, I get that warm and fuzzy feeling
>On this fucking sativa, I get retroactively turned on
>Realize I probably have some legitimate mommy issues (I mean I already knew but I was clearly, I now understand, in denial about the romantic side of it)
>think about it very thoroughly
>starting to think I should tell her
>think about the time she complained about not feeling sexy anymore, specifically mentioning her ass and dragging that subject on a little longer than it should've
>again, this is something she's saying DIRECTLY to ME
>I don't answer her honestly, I don't want her to know I find her attractive in -that- way
>think about the other day when she drove me home
>she let me play my music and asked really meaningful things about my taste
>>
>when OP makes a post that really makes you think
Really makes me think
>>
File: worried.png (355KB, 401x442px) Image search: [Google]
worried.png
355KB, 401x442px
>she recommends some stuff to me she likes (I'm into metal and the heavy stuff she likes is industrial, she's making a real effort to highlight what we both like)
>We keep talking, she parks on the street next to my house, it's just me and her
>I practically have to force myself out of the conversation to get out of her car and get some rest after work
>That sounds like a complaint but it's just another layer of endearment for me, she really is lovely to talk to and can keep a conversation alive for a long time
>Think now that if I was in that situation again, being alone in the front seat with her might excite me sexually
>Think about confessing how I feel next time we're in her car together
>Think about how she's expressed such a motherly appreciation for me, comparing me to her son as if I'm the nice version of him
>What if she feels similarly
>What if she kisses me in the front seat of her car
>What if she likes me from a place of weakness as a mother the same way I do from a place of weakness as a son
>She's everything, she's a guardian, she's a teacher, she's a friend
>Feel what I can only describe as fucking love
>Even now in my refractory period I can't stop thinking about her, how she makes me feel, what I want to do with her, how much I want to be with her

Are you experiencing inappropriate attraction, /r9k/? What should I do? I feel like I have to tell her how she affects me. She should know what her praise does before the next time she gives me any more. I can't say I don't want reciprocation, but in equal honesty I feel it's more valuable just to be honest with her.
>>
All I can tell you is that this really made me think
>>
>>37280733
Stop posting this blog and go get her already, she clearly wants to fuck.

Just don't be disappointed when she inevitably tosses your feelings into the trash.
>>
>>37280819
Clearly you didn't really get to thinking
>>
File: deth pup.jpg (34KB, 604x513px) Image search: [Google]
deth pup.jpg
34KB, 604x513px
>>37280819
You might be right. But if she has dropped any real hints, they have been VERY safe for the most part. And I know that my need for validation from a mother figure is tainting my idea of my attraction to her.
>>
>>37280666
Satan you're such a creep
>>
The next time you're together just tell her she looks pretty today or something. A light-hearted flirt just to let her know you're noticing her.

Escalate it man, she seems like she wants to get personal.
>>
File: 110068_max.jpg (54KB, 512x469px) Image search: [Google]
110068_max.jpg
54KB, 512x469px
>>37280861
Damn, I do sound pretty creepy now that you mention it. It's all honesty, though, I swear-- and I DO feel a fair bit of shame over this whole thing, even if I haven't expressed that sufficiently.

>>37280882
It's honestly scary how exciting your suggestion here is-- I can tell I really want her to feel the same way about me, even though I know I shouldn't. But just making her feel good about herself would be really, really nice.
>>
if we could put the personalities of 40+ y.o women into stacies, the world might be a better place
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.