[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn have a qt blind gf why even live?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: lilypout.jpg (34KB, 433x308px) Image search: [Google]
lilypout.jpg
34KB, 433x308px
>ywn have a qt blind gf
why even live?
>>
File: 1493835334596.jpg (71KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
1493835334596.jpg
71KB, 747x754px
>ywn experience teenage love
why even live
>>
>>37271715
It would be a difficult relationship, i dont think you want that
>>
>>37271715
Because i've had a qt3.14 blind gf before.
They're too used to shit being just them to function and when you include yourself in their life and living space or they enter yours its several accidents waiting to happen and you can't always sleep in the same room with them as their hypersensitive to noises and movement so take that with their sleeping issues already they just can't sleep because you exist.
Its just a hassle for both parties and requires meticulous and rigorous upkeep of everything in whatever area you're in so neither of you get hurt.
Its just problem after problem and you get tired of constantly having to watch what they're doing all the time and they take an emotional hit to their self-esteem because they KNOW you're being burden and its there fault and literally can't hide it they can fucking feel what your emotional state is like a fucking telepath so any interaction eventually just grinds you down.
>>
I quit after hanako.

I think playing through the hanako route turned me off females for good.
>>
>>37271894
kindly requesting you to fuck off this board.
>>
>>37271946
Kindly requesting you just get laid or accept your fate and to stop being bitter over other peoples earned happiness.
>>
File: 1494121384332.jpg (37KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1494121384332.jpg
37KB, 780x438px
>>37271750
This is the worst. At this point its just like a routine to them, when in teenager years it was strange but exiciting due to it
>>
>>37271894
This seems insightful.
What happened?
>>
>>37272039
>muh just world fallacy

get out
>>
>>37272117
It slowly ground both of us down in various ways which killed the emotional bond we initially had.

Imagine you wanting to do literally anything at your home in a casual manner. Maybe thats gaming, reading, watching tv, anything. Now imagine you have to constantly watch someone elses movements entirely to ensure you tell her ahead of time at anytime about a danger like a hot stove or a coffee mug or a knife or something while simultaneously trying to do this thing you want to do. You're literally babysitting someone 24/7.

Blind people often times having issues sleeping. Its always dark in their world so theres no visual cues for their circadian rhythms to work with. Now imagine you're already having issues sleeping but now your partners breathing is as intrusive as another persons sleeping and even the movement caused by their chest breathing in and out can be felt and keeps waking you. Now you're tired and irritable and you know your partners attitude towards your existence is "dealing with you". Sure he can't help it you'd get annoyed to but it still hurts.

It started nice and happy but people at the end of their wits say some hurtful things even if they don't truly mean it and once you start planting those into eachothers heads no matter what you do that perfect bond is gone and all you can do is glue it back into something less but similar.
>>
File: 1441063075911.jpg (36KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
1441063075911.jpg
36KB, 400x450px
>>37272434
I'm sorry to hear that anon :c
>>
>>37272434
How did you two find each other?
>>
>>37271750
Dating in HS is overrated trust me, man.
>>
File: 1466979451908.jpg (60KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
1466979451908.jpg
60KB, 627x627px
>>37272434
>>37271894
Better than having nothing.
>tfw untouchable
>>
>>37272543
Charity thing. It was court ordered originally but then it just became a part of my routine. I'm usually anti-social as hell so i always worked the back area moving this and that or carrying heavy bins of rice or flour. She got shoved back with me. I did that thing where you stare like an idiot with your mouth open in dumb silence and we just hit it off.
>>37273011
It really isn't. I can't say it made all that many bad memories but the ones that were bad were BAD, it ruined our relationship entirely despite us being adult enough to end it on "good" terms, and it showed me some really bad parts of my character i'd rather have not known about ontop of finding out others have this same issue. I honestly can't think of myself being happy in a relationship anymore. If we never actually dated and just stayed friends i could have bypassed all of that instead of ruining a fundamental level human interaction for me.
>>
>>37273655
I'd honestly want to have a blind gf just to see what it's like. What work did you do?
>>
>>37274147
For the charity?
It was a sort of meal package type deal. Fill up pouch A with dehydrated protein, fill pouch B with rice, etc. that they'd ship to starving areas. You crack open pouch A pop it into 4 cups boiling water for 20 minutes, crack open B 5 minutes in and add, pouch C at the 10 minute mark, pouch D just before its done and now you have a nice rice meal that has all the vitamins and nutrients you need.
My job was to fill and replace bins of ingredients the volunteers used as needed. They usually weighed 100ish lbs. and the volunteers were usually older or much younger so i got the heavy lifting job and then cleaning things inbetween.
>>
>>37274319
Honestly sounds like fun. Heavy lifting jobs tend to take your mind off things.

If I might ask, why would you have to look out for your ex all the time? I'd imagine that she was used to living on her own.
>>
>>37274476
scratch that. I'd imagine she was used to be self sufficient, to an extent.
>>
>>37271894
How are you reading this thread?
>>
File: Char_hanako.png (47KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Char_hanako.png
47KB, 180x180px
hanako is the best girl, just saying
>>
>>37274705
>hanako is the best girl, just saying
Shut up weeb
>>
>>37274777
:thinking: why though :thinking:
>>
>>37274476
Blind people put things back exactly where they belong to always know where they are or they remember exactly where they left it or at least most do from my understanding.
If i was at her place and we were in the kitchen and i was moving the bowl stack a few inches that way and the knife block and cutting board the other way etc., general but slight movement of objects people do, thats okay for me i can visually confirm where things are. For her thats fucking up her mental world view. Nothings where it should be so its all off for her mental map of what the counter should look like. This can mess with her knowledge of where her hands actually are in space. Think like when you reach for the wall or a stair step and fall short so you fall over or stumble. Sure she knows where the counter itself is in relation to everything but she could lean over for a knife and either she'd think maybe she's off a bit and keep reaching into thin air cause i moved it forward a bit which she's fallen over from before or she's realized my mistake and is now waving her hand across the surface looking for it and could accidentally misjudge and get her hand close to a burner or hot pan.

If she's at my place i have to make sure everything is how it was since last time. If i'm being a slight slob and my shoes were kicked off coming in instead of putting them somewhere neatly she could trip on those. If i don't keep the fridge near the same she now has to search everything or feel bad and ask for help. I have one of those any orientation knifeblocks for mine so if i'm just popping my knives in however she has to pull them out and feel them by hand to find the one she needs which can be dangerous. If i move the couch to clean i have to put it exactly where it was 2 inches forward she'll stub he toe fairly hard or 2 inches back and she'll have one of those "lost" moments which is uncomfortable for her especially when she falls over because of it.
>>
>>37274705
>Hanako
>Best anything
>>
>>37274813
It got better the further in it went for me with keeping things tidy but you can't glue down the entire world. If i'm watching her i can prevent that burn or cut she would have gotten or that hurt hand from falling over or her falling down the stairs or tripping over something.
It was a non-issue when it was just her dealing with her own place and set routine.
>>37274536
I'm not blind my ex is.
>>
>>37274817
see >>37274802
origin
>>
>>37274813
Sounds difficult. So this would happen every time you two were around each other? How was going being out in public with each other like? Such as dates?
>>
>>37271715
>>37274705
neck yourselves autists

KS has such unbelievably god awful writing, it takes a special kind of desperate loser to enjoy that trash
>>
>>37271715
>was friends with a qt blind girl for years online
>kind of fell for her but she lived in another country so it would've been hard to get together
>she turned out to be a whore anyway and I cut off contact with her
>tfw I still miss her many years later
>>
>>37275025
>KS has such unbelievably god awful writing,
It's actually not.
>>
>>37274955
Going out was actually pretty easy all things considered. Lead her by the hand and make call outs as needed. She had one of those poles so she had an idea where she was standing. Most places you go you can't hurt yourself fingering surfaces because even restaurants keep their service knives dull so that was never an issue either. Stairs usually took a bit of doing though.
>>
>>37275060
Thanks for the information, anon. Honestly sounds very interesting.

I don't even know where to find bling qt's, so I'll probably never know what's like.
>>
>>37275167
Dating sites or some through the grapevine miracle.
>>
>>37275203
>Dating sites
Anon, can they even use dating sites?
>>
>>37275235
Oh yeah.
Text to speech and viceversa has existed for a long time and theres tons of programs for navigation. Go on the forums for american foundation for the blind and you'll see them chatting all the time though spelling errors are common.

Funfact: look at your keyboard. F and J usually have a raised bump. This is for properly positioning hands without looking. Blind people can use these to type as well but braille keyboards also exist.
>>
>>37275316
>Text to speech and viceversa
>F and J usually have a raised bump. This is for properly positioning hands without looking.
I didn't even think about these. That's pretty cool.
>>
>>37275347
Right? Talk into google for searching then a program will list off the blue portions as an example or say something like "return" until it hits "no.-post #-" "return" "read text" and now you're participating in 4chan activities.
>>
>ywn have a qt deaf azn gf
https://efukt.com/21156_Deaf_Azn_Girl.html
>>
File: no gf.jpg (173KB, 1600x1121px) Image search: [Google]
no gf.jpg
173KB, 1600x1121px
>>37271715
I hear thee are camps you can go and be a counsellor at, win qt blind gf
>>
>>37275425
>no are YOU on birth control
>....uh
>thats okay.
>>
>>37275428
Is that dudes face shooped?
>>
>>37275551
its from a movie called "mask" based on a true story, hes actually a counsellor at a blind camp and meets gf. mom is a biker crack whore.

good movie desu
>>
I've never, ever seen an attractive blind person. Do they exist?
>>
>>37275551
>2017
>being underageb&
>>
>>37275755
Anybody can be blind regardless of looks.
>>
>>37271715
>This is my dream
Who's this girl?
>>
>>37276048
lily from katawa shoujo
>>
>>37276163
I'll look into it
thanks m8
>>
>>37275025
Get off the thread. We are happy with this game but you aren't. So leave us be. Keep your hate to yourself.
>>
>>37274705
I liked Hanako but her route was shit.
>>
>>37277047
You clearly didn't go through the beta version, it's imensely supperior
>>
>>37274705
>tfw no qt bacon wife
>>
Lilly is honestly the best route. Nearly cried near the last scene.
>>
File: 1488862001465.jpg (82KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488862001465.jpg
82KB, 600x768px
>>37274705
>tfw no crispy gf
I love her so much it hurts.
>>
I have a qt blind sister. It's not really a happy thing. We're extremely close though which is nice. It feels good when someone loves and trusts you like she does.
>>
>>37278469
Will she be my gf? how qt are we talking?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.