[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone went from ugly to good looking?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: frog-head-big-eyes-8212565.jpg (114KB, 1300x960px) Image search: [Google]
frog-head-big-eyes-8212565.jpg
114KB, 1300x960px
How did you do it?
>tfw too embarrassed to even look in the mirror.
>>
Plastic surgery obviously.

nml
>>
>>37271294
Why does no one consider plastic surgery an option? Go to college get a big boy job then in a few years you can pay some surgeon to make you beautiful.
>>
Became fit
>>
>>37271366
>>37271313
>Implying that a woman would want a man who was insecure and weak enough to go the unnatural route and has fake features which aren't part of his genetics.
>>
>>37271439
A Chad by any other name is just as sweet.
>>
>>37271439
They might not but they also shouldn't be able to recognize the features are "fake". Do you know that both Lil Wayne and Chris Brown have had nose jobs?
>>
File: IMG_20170523_142733.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170523_142733.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
I got a haircut. I'm currently lifting and eating healthier. Overall theres about a two year countdown to being chad
>>
>>37271430
this. it gave basic confidence and sense of self-worth and that was something to build on
>>
>>37271491
You look like a bro and I wish we could hang out.
>>
>>37271491
Is your mom white?
>>
start working out
start trying with how you look
wear good clothes that fit you
get nice glasses if you need them
get a good haircut
it might not make you chad but it can go a long way
>>
>>37271491
Maybe you could be a normie if you were jacked, sorry but chad isn't in your book of fate
>>
>>37271593
Both of my parents are black, my twin and I are genetic freaks basically
>>
>>37271491
That haircut is nice as fuck
>>
>>37271706

Your mom couldn't resist some big white cock, and cucked your daddy.
>>
>>37271491
What I would do If I were you is ditch that dated hairstyle and get waves. And then work on grooming/shaving your beard. You're gl and probably wouldn't benefit much from plastic surgery as you don't have any jarring features.
>>
>>37271294
I went from okay looking to fucking balding fat troll
>>
>>37271294
I came from loathing myself to accepting myself and afyer i realised i could appeal to about 50% of the women i know, and the secret was being complimented a few times by people i barely knew at a college meetup.
Shit felt like winning the lottery, like realising a hidden truth. Idk man, im not handsome but anyone can be appealing if you are not too self conscious.
>>
>>37271294
I let my hair grew out, plucked my unibrow, let my facial hair grew but not too much. I constantly trim it so it's just a permanent stubble I also constantly pluck my unibrow.
>>
>>37272317
i've been complimented on my looks recently but i simply can't believe
i hate myself so much that imagining not being ugly is just off the charts
>>
File: looks timeline.png (1MB, 1135x570px) Image search: [Google]
looks timeline.png
1MB, 1135x570px
I went from cute shota to an edgy mess to somewhat decent.
>>
>>37271430
This. I'm convinced eating a lot and working out released some growth hormones and test because i developed a nice jaw and wide neck and grew, I went from 5'11 at 18 to 6'2 at 24
>>
>>37272610
If you lose that nasty facial hair and get a good body you'll seriously be like an 8 dude
>>
>>37272610
Your facial hair looks bad desu. How is your jawline? Is that what the facial hair is for, to hide it?
>>
Yes.
>lost weight
>got a haircut
>shaved regularly
>bought nice clothes
It didn't help.
>>
Got a (original) haircut
>>
File: IMG_1823.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1823.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>37271294
I was a super cute preteen, an extremely ugly teen, and now a marginally attractive adult. Pic related, my school picture age 16.
>>
>>37271294
>Weird girl-hair semi-afro thing not even black
>Patchy, wispy beard
>Gay eyes

>Got a haircut to make my hair much shorter on the sides than the top and started brushing hair in a more forwards and upwards direction
>B vitamin and VitD supplements seemed to help the facial hair thicken out a bit, along with a few sprays of rogaine (haven't used it in a while and it hasn't gone any thinner, so vitamins may be key)
>Relaxing of eyebrows and facial expression got rid of the crazy-look

>Still haven't sorted out body shape, complete beard filling, head shape, and puberty moobs

Going to start a muscle bulk-up programme from around mid-june to try and fix up my body; large-scale, long-term weight loss never seemed to work for me in the long term so bulking up in the right ways looks like the way to go plus I don't want to be a twinky fag. Some fat loss may help with my hair and slightly too circular head shape, so I'll incorporate some cardio too. May also get surgery to remove gynaecomastia remnants from puberty too (they just make my nipples stick out really weird, though weight loss may do the trick alone).

Almost everything is redeemable, OP. Just know what you want to look like, think about what's standing between you and that, and target it to hell and back.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.