[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 and balding should I just an hero? also Hair Loss general.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Male Pattern Bitch.jpg (59KB, 680x438px) Image search: [Google]
Male Pattern Bitch.jpg
59KB, 680x438px
>20 and balding
should I just an hero?
also Hair Loss general.
>>
buzzcut and start lifting
>>
who here /baldingfemale/ ?
>>
blame your father.
>>
An hero is a noun
Not a verb
>>
>my hairline looks like it's being chipped away
>>
>>37271232
This and that. Look at The Rock, he was no-one before he got buff and bald.
>>
>>37271308
how the fuck do u use it as a noun

orginifia
>>
Balding since 19
>got fed up and buzzcutted at 21
>skull asymmetric and ugly as fuck
I can still hide my bald regions with 'hair', but it won't last for long.
Why even live
>>
>>37271199
Can we trade? My full hair for your cleaner brain?
>>
>>37271232
this, stop being a faggot that moans all day about something that can't be helped. it's the most manly thing you can do
>>
File: 1495689026369.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
1495689026369.png
228KB, 358x408px
>>37271232
Not everybody looks good with a buzzcut tho, still I should give it a try. Already started eating healthier and working out at home but I'm too beta to hit the gym and stick with it.

>>37271341
Do people really find him that attractive? He looks kinda retarded to me

>>37271702
Same here desu, it still looks decent when it's clean and long enough, and I'll probably have the same reaction if I shave it.

>>37271286
The fucker's in his fifties and has a better hairline than me, he only recently started thinning a bit on top. This shit is unfair
>>
>>37272019
Manly? Where do you think you are? No point in being manly if you're going to look like a fucking butt cheek
>>
>>37272175
unless you have a certain likeness to moby then people will literally cross the street if they see you approaching. being bald colours people's perception of you, making them think you're tougher than you are, and if you're like me and aren't very tough, it can play in your favour
>>
>>37271281
I know this won't help, but i find bald women strangely attractive.
>>
File: 18353994.gif (92KB, 380x540px) Image search: [Google]
18353994.gif
92KB, 380x540px
>>37272236
>people will literally cross the street if they see you approaching.
Is that really a good thing tho? Beats being completely ignored i guess.
>>
Nyan, can't you go to a dermatologist or better to a hair loss center? If it's not genetic then it can be stopped (and even regrowned but that's less likely) It's kinda not cheap though but affordable. You must at least pass a full observation , because , you know, when something is wrong with your organism, it starts to get rid of barrages, and from that prospective hair is the last thing it needs to keep. It can be anything really: parasite, bad food, stresses, hormones...the list goes on: duck the hair, at least understand etc is with you.
The problem is that different hair loss types has 180 different treatments, and they can be contradictory. But all require longass procedures ( I'm talking about months the least).
I had (and still got) the same problem and was retarded enough to actually shave my head by my own. I accidently made some deep injuries and now hair won't grow on those parts again. Never. I really regret doing it, that was stupid.
To;dr Talk with a doctor and most importantly find out the type of your hair loss. It may even reveal some more serious problems you didn't know about. A
DO NOT make the mistake and try to self-treat, nor listen to autists from imageboards.
Good luck kitty, I really hope you can solve this problem ! C:
>>
>>37273016
Fuck t9 but it's understandable
>>
File: IDubbbzTV_-_Bald.png (79KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IDubbbzTV_-_Bald.png
79KB, 240x240px
>>37271199
No worries man, bald people can be sexy. Just look at this guy.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>37273016
Thanks anon! Hope you can solve your problem too (mind if i ask what it is?)
Actually I already booked an appointment to the dermatologist even though by the looks of it I'm 90% sure it's mpb, but you never know...
>>
>>37273790
Sure, it was fat seborrhea with bad eating and ascarids such I got rid of: maybe I was lucky with the doctor but she helped me a lot. I do hope you'll be lucky as well, at least it's wotrth trying.
>>
What's with all the balding fags on this board?
>>
>>37273952

I was diagnosed with sebhorrheic dermatitis when I went to the dermatologist about my hair loss. Even after getting it under control, it's still falling out. Looks like it's mostly genetics for me.
>>
>>37271199
Try not to worry so much about it. It's not worth it. The only people that care are the ones that would talk shit about anything else to do with you.
>>
Bald guys look universally terrible and the only people who say otherwise are insecure bald posters. Get a hair transplant.
>>
>>37271286
Baldness is linked to the X sex chromosome, which you get from your mother, who if she herself is not bald, came from your grandfather. So either blame your Mom or Grandfather.
>>
>>37274466
I don't get this meme. All males on my mom's side have a full head of hair. But those on my dad's side start rapidly balding at a young age, which is exactly what's happening to me.
>>
>>37274500
It's just science, maybe you were adopted.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.